Pus in milk

Over Canadian, a woman in my family who's all about pro-health and animal rights tried to go on about how much pus there is in milk, and that that's why she stopped drinking it.
Google is showing me some bits of both but it's hard to figure out which sources are reliable and which are just milk industry propaganda. I figure you GOMAD fags would be able to shed some light on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h4580
livestrong.com/article/555587-casein-vs-milk-protein-isolate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

two words: organic, pasteurized.
Walmart milk is the shit that is nasty

Why would you drink milk in the 1st place? Are you a newborn cow?

if you drink enough your bones become indestructible. I fell from a two story window onto my arm last week and didn't even bruise my bone

milk makes baby cows huge
milk also makes baby men huge

>falling for vegan memes

pro tip so claimed "pus" are dead white blood cells that die naturally with time or do their job and allahu akbar into stuff they don't like as part of the work as immune system. this is very normal.

so this just vegan propaganda and retards that never saw a cow in real life. you will often find this myth together with stories of bloody udders. apparently some people don't expect nipples to have a fleshy color. or mistake the iodine that is sometimes applied as blood.

lastly unless you buy specific milk its heated to kill the bacteria and other organisms in a process called pasteurization. then you can just eat like with yeast in bread or beer. or just kill it with you own immune system like when you lick those cheeto fingers.

some people just cling to stupid stuff and make nice blogpost about it like anti vaxxers.

BTFO
How will vegans ever recover?

Chad
>goes GOMAD and gets mad pus
Virgin
>tries to milk almonds and cockroaches

Pus is dead white blood cells, and yes there is some in milk. It's a non-issue, especially if you're not retarded and drink pasteurized milk. The only reason to not drink milk is if you're lactose intolerant.

>4 days into GOMAD
>more acne than when I was 16
is that the pus in the milk taking over my body?

It's just you being a cuck

Well then, how do I uncuck myself?

Drink more milk and eat more dairy products

>2017
>consuming dairy

Only a problem if you are an American, where the dairy industry has been deregulated to a dangerous level

I’ve been severely lactose intolerant my whole life to the point where I violently vomit up my entire stomach contents after drinking a single cup of milk, and I’ve never had any acne problems, even as a teenager. Could be something to do with it.
Also I’m fully white so please don’t call me a nigger

>I violently vomit up my entire stomach contents after drinking a single cup of milk
>No milk acne
I think I see why.

You know how Gengas Kahn created the largest land empire in the history of written world, he ate nothing but meat and dairy. His horse archers where given six mares to drink milk from and carry their loot. Even the booze he drank was made of horse milk.
Mongolia has this strange cookie, bread thing that smells and tastes like sour milk, because that is what it is. they eat that with a combination of meats and meat alone for their diet. and not just the muscle tissue, they eat the organs.

So if you want to be like the greatest man of a humble origin is history, get a goat, sheep, cow horse, donkey whatever you can get that produces milk and drink strait from their tits to wash down that liver you just ate.

Plus there's an allowable level of contamination in every food.

The worst is grain products, however, because with excessively contaminated meat or milk, they toss it out, but with excessively contaminated flour or grain, they store the contaminated product in a silo at the plant and add it back to the product that meets standards at a 10% ratio. So if you're only allowed 10 dead mice per ton, and 9 trucks have 10 dead mice and the tenth truck has 11, then you end up with 10.122 dead mice per ton, which would technically fail inspection if it was at in-processing, but since it's at out-processing, no one gives a fuck.

Dead white blood cells is a natural component of milk because it's part of how a mother mammal helps pass hereditary immunity to their child.

Missing out on this is one of the big reasons why bottle babies spend, on average, twice as much time sick in their first year as breast fed babies.

that "pus" is somatic cells, most being white cells
the somatic cell count determines the quality of the milk, lower scc = high quality milk

Drink no milk an eat no dairy products

Stop drinking milk. It does nothing for you. Had to talk about milk products multiple times in my nutrition courses. The talk about it being "good" is just propaganda to push the product. If you want to eat milk products, eat greek yogurt only.

bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h4580

You get pus in organic milk too. Organic is a fucking meme.

I work in a milk processing plant, pus is not a thing unless farms are overmilking... which they don't or we would fucking hammer them when we inspect. Processing plants are always going back and forth with the farms, because their shitty milk ends up being our customer comments. So it's not like its one homogeneous industry trying to feed you shitty milk.

We receive dozens of large ass tankers of raw milk every day, pump it off into big raw silos... test the shit out of it and then run it. As long as temperature is maintained it's generally fine, but we reject loads if other things are wrong, like coliforms and shit. If the farms send us hot milk we reject it and it's fed to hogs. After separation, pasteurization, and homogenation any trace amounts of pus wouldn't matter anyway. Anything in it is dead, and its so uniform from homogenization you'll never notice anyway. Basically like crushed insects in peanut butter, it's one of those things that sounds bad but doesn't actually fucking matter. Btw, chocolate milk is where "the worst" milk goes because it's easy to mask the color and flavor while maintaining the macronutrient profile. This is generally "dump milk" we mislabeled or something on the first run and end up reusing it as rework for chocolate. Doesn't fucking matter, microbes are nuked and you're good to go as long as you drink it before code date.

Also this, I don't drink milk because all the good stuff in it (enzymes) are destroyed in pasteurization... all you're drinking is white fatty water. Sub optimal choice anyway.

Just wait until you find out how much faeces are in your food

Drink almond titties

This google pigeons in Grain Silos These dumm fucks sit on the grain and get sucked in like in QuickSand.

Farmers are the bitches of the food chain, if your bach fails you get hit hard.

I'll never get this shit. Does the food or drink you are having taste nice? Do you enjoy it? Then why does it matter what it's made of? I'd eat dog shit if it tasted and smelled like a Bacon&Avo pizza.

>pus

You hear something disgusting, I hear more protein.

Vegan fags absolutely decimated.

will ingesting casein have the same effects as drinking milk/soy?

Congrats. You told us the definition of pus. Dead white blood cells mixed with cellular debris and bacteria.

Casine is healthier. It has more protein and none of the sugar milk has.

livestrong.com/article/555587-casein-vs-milk-protein-isolate/

Drink almond milk instead of soy. Soy fucks up your estrogen levels because it contains a powerful xenoestrogen a chemical that mimics estrogen in your body. Women who eat a lot of soy have fluxuating periods and moodswings because it fucks with them so much. If you are a man you are suppressing testosterone. Your body is already fighting the xenoestrogens in your enviroment in the form of soap, shampoo, unfiltered water, and every junk fod with soybean oil.

>Drink some milk and eat some dairy products

This

>Humans drink milk past early stages of life
>become dominant species of the world

>Cows don't drink milk past early stages
>literally do nothing all day except laying on the grass, eating, shitting and ocassionally fucking

>all the good stuff in it (enzymes) are destroyed in pasteurization

What are these healthy enzymes you speak of?

>Soy fucks up your estrogen levels because it contains a powerful xenoestrogen

Soy doesn't fuck up your estrogen levels because the phytoestrogen it contains is extremely weak.

I hate to be that guy but large intakes of soy do fuck up your hormonal balance desu.
But eating some bread with soy flour or eating a salad with soy sauce isn't gonna change your hormones.

>Humans drink milk past early stages of life
>become dominant species of the world

Daily reminder milk chuggers were healthier than farmers and hunter gatherers alike back in the early bronze age, and the only ancient population that had average height similar to the one found in western countries today.

What even is the difference between organic and grass fed?

> woman
wait for it...
> pro-health
wait for it...
> animal rights
HERE WE FUCKING GO EVERY TIME LIKE CLOCKWORK

Do cheese made out of raw milk have any of the benefit of raw milk ?

Drink an unspecified amount of milk and eat an unspecified amount of dairy products

But who is really winning here? Cow life sounds pretty comfy imho.

Why is this fish blushing?

Milk turns a newborn cow into this

From personal experience I’ve started drinking a glass of milk a day with a scoop of whey protein for breakfast and have been seeing more fat burning and muscle gaining in the past month, however if your body can’t process lactose at all you can’t really work your way up from 0 you have to be at some level tolerance.

Are you a newborn cow you fucking mongoloid?
no?
So dont expect to have the same results

Except even only looking at humans, we see a clear evolutionary advantage of those who are lactose tolerant over those who are not. Cow milk is packed full of various nutrients that were difficult to come by for pre-modern man, so the ability to digest and absorb these extra nutrients to cow milk greatly increased your chances of survival. It was a great boon, especially to children and teens (as in those stages pre-modern man was most likely to die of various diseases, and proper nutrition helpt growth that sticks with you for life).

Female sex steroids found in human milk are in way bigger ammounts than the ones found in cow milk, even the shittiest available conventional cow milk in any supermarket.
Human milk is LESS anabolic than cow milk for growth, it has less peptide-like amino acids, it has way less protein too, because cow milk is supposed to make a calf grow, which they do tremendously fast, can't even be compared to how fast a baby human grows.

The first humans to drink milk and adapt to adult age lactose tolerance were the healthiest human populations ever before the industrial revolution.
The kurgans, the proto indo europeans, the scythians, the indo europeans in northwest china, the yamnaya, the corded ware peoples, etc.

he doesn't want to be eaten?

>1st

idiot

Hmm really activates the almond milk

So what qualifies as a "large amount" of soy? I have found cooking tofu to be pretty good.