5'8"

>5'8"
>develop a nice body because of Veeky Forums
>get a nice wardrobe (not thanks to Veeky Forums)
>study on how to be charming and charismatic

>end up dominating social situations naturally and make friends easily and even outshine tall guys (who in comparison appear really boring)
>later find out that really tall guys hate my guts because "he's short, so it shouldn't be this way"

Is this normal? Do really tall people just use their height as a crutch for a lack of personality?

Most people are very boring but tall guys can mask it by being tall. When you break that illusion, you break their confidence deep down

I don't believe you but in the off chance that's true: what do for social gainz? I don't even want to fuck a girl I just can't fucking hold a conversation to save my life, be it with a guy or a girl. It's like I'm not fucking interested in what they have to say and I'm not thinking about anything while they're speaking. I also get overly serious and nervous at the same time. My whole being becomes geared toward getting the fuck out of the situation without getting laughed out the room. This blows.

Nice blog post, buddy.

Smile, nod, and repeat whatever the fuck they asked you.

have a genuine reason to be confident. I've noticed a lot of people carry around fake confidence.

Learn to do MMA, educate yourself, become a great artist or musician, etc. Actually become somebody with a personality.

When you are happy with yourself, you'll feel naturally confident and come across as genuine, never tryhard.

After that, everything flows naturally.

>people ask me things

Horrible assumption. Some girl at my work basically just laugh AT me every time I speak, probably because I look so embarrassed, which I am. I mean, this shit is hilarious but also not really.

I do love non advice.

>you just, like, have to become successful

Well shit thank you son that'll definitely change my plan of purposefully being a fucking failure. That's as useful as telling someone "just like don't be depressed / stressed out".

Don't worry about it I'm an asshole.

As a guy, your entire purpose is to be successful or die alone or in a relationship you got in with trash because you were afraid of dying alone.

This
He's right though, getting good at things makes you generally more confident in yourself and your abilities including social ability.

No, I get it, but don't you guys see how inane the statement is? Who the fuck goes around trying to be *bad* at things?

>Guy 1: Man I have real trouble with social interactions.
>Guy 2: Have you tried, like, being good at stuff?
>Guy 1: Nigga word? You have to be GOOD at things? Not BAD at them?

Has this conversation ever occurred? Will it ever?

>5'8"
>dominating social situations
don't make me laugh pipsqueak

>mfw

lmao

ajajjaajahhahahaha

Seems like you tense up and worry to much about how you appear and how you have to act. Aslong as you're focused on that you will never be able to focus and enjoy a conversation. Dont be ashamed for who you are. Relax and try to focus on the conversation and things to say will come naturally. There is no reason to be insecure when talking to someone, just think about it. Do you really mind or mock someone who comes say hi to you? Or do you like that they came to say hello and noticed you.

Lol'd because it's true and there's nothing OP can do about it

T. 6ft manlet

K E K
E
K

Interesting people dominate social situations naturally

yeah it starts with 6 u jelly short stuff?

>Guys how do I become Chad?
>Lern MMA

>Tfw 5' 8
>The can't stop laughing

Holy fucking kek

the most powerful confidence a man can have is knowing he can beat up another man.

If people try to shit test you, you can know with almost certainty you can put them in the ground because most people don't know how to fight and even more people don't even lift.

>He thinks 6ft makes home tall

Kek even girls are taller than you m8

blah blah blah

OP blown the fuck out

People that get harped up on someone being shorter than they are (when that person is 5'8-5'10, any less and you're fucked lmao) are grasping at straws to feel good about themselves.

It's kind of like with that Dan Blizerian guy. Everyone wants to hate him and find some sort of thing they can make fun of because he's richer than them and gets to do whatever he wants.

Same
>qt comes up
>starts telling me stories
>have absolutely no interest in the stories and my mi d literally goes blank
>asks me my opinion
>realize I don’t remember a single word she said
>”y-you too”

>wants to

Everyone DOES hate him. Including the prostitutes he pays to hang around. Don't forget he cried and ran like a little girl in Vegas, leaving a woman to bleed out and die alone.

Top fucking kek
I’m 5’8 like OP and this shit is still funny

ok, bad example

regardless, people love to hate those they think are better than them and will look for any reason to go "pshh well at least I'm not X like him"

If you observe many people, most people don’t have an actual ambition. It’s not necessarily about the end result of being great, but the desire to be great, that is attractive. Women notice this and will hedge their bets thinking “ oh wow user says he’ll be a great writer and he works hard at it.” They will invest in you if you show self determination to become something.

Find a career to make money and a hobby that will improve your life, like an art, I do stand up which is great for feeling confident. When I tell girls I’m an aspiring stand up they see me as a stand up, they don’t care where you’re at they just want to brag to their friends they’re fucking an artsy writer guy.

You're hanging out with losers

jfc I'm laughing

lmfaooooooooooo

BTFO
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

by continuing to be confident in my accomplishments and feeling pride that most everyone is pretty boring and lives an unfulfilling average life.

>Thinks people live unfulfilling, average lives because they don't "dominate" social settings at this particular point in time
Wew lad, glad height isn't something that is constantly a worry of mine

>“On this day, manlets received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the lanklets and were disgraced to live in these cages we called manlet pitts.”

Are you dumb? I wrote about having actual pursuits and hobbies in life that you can feel genuine confidence from. Simply being a personality in social situations is a pleasant thing that comes after.

Put me in the screencap! Hello Ribbit! Upboat me! :D

Saved

You just made look like a retard on the train

>does mma
>blues guitarist
>ripped (normie standards)

i'm confident in every aspect of life, except girls. confidence with girls doesn't "flow naturally" unless youve been brought up around girls. Even as a manlet, I'm confident I can kill most people with my hands and feet, but that doesnt translate with being able to cold approach some chick on the street or how to escalate a relationship.

protip from one manlet to another

if you can make a girl life, you can literally do anything you want to her

cuck

please put me in the screencap

so you made his legs too long. One reasons short people look funny to us is because they have oddly long upper bodies compared to their legs. I fixed it for you.

Manlets won't recover from this one for years to come.

One of the rare deserving (you)'s

I giggled

No
I'm 6'2", I don't even think about my height or anyone else's for that matter unless they're tall as fuck or small as fuck where I can't help but notice it

better yet what about OP? You think he'll ever post again?

Literally let them talk and just ask them investigative questions based on what theyre saying to make them talk more and every so often say shit like "haha i know what you mean" and "yeah ive been there haha that sucks but you seem to be doing great now!" And keep asking them personal questions based on the last thing they said.

Bitches can not help but talk about themselves and if you let them and ask questions like youre genuinely interested it makes them really intrigued because youre not going straight for their puss.

It is in face the shortest route to it.

If any girl ever says "you probably dont really care" just smile and say "i wouldnt be asking if i werent. Continue!". Its a girls way of testing you to see if youre just trying to fuck her. You both know you are but girla get blinded by "personal interest"

>study on how to be charming and charismatic
Lmao you're kidding right? People don't actually do this right?

i used to but then i realized you just have to stop overthinking and be in the moment rather than analyzing your voice tonality and body language all the time

first time that I've audibly kek'd in a while, fucking love you silly faggots

Kek, reminds me of this one

>gets blown the fuck out
>uh uhhuhuh b-bad example
lanklets everybody

holy shit. After getting BTFO so hard do any manlets still post here?

because I still get to make fun of lanklets in dick threads

this is probably the most btfo anyone has ever been btfo in the history of Veeky Forums since moot was found out to be a cuckold

im 5'11 but noticed similar with few really tall (6'4+) guys. i thought it was friendly banter where we both pick on each other for fun but eventually they started to become more and more agressive and angry until some of us ghosted.
although its more about being an asshole than being a tall

>73 posts
>48 unique ip

/r/Veeky Forums did it again

do you guys actually laugh at this or youre just desperate to be a part of something? maybe im too old but ive never seen a more unoriginal board than current year Veeky Forums.
every day exact same threads, exact same pictures, exact same replies. entire board feels like its 5 people arguing

>t. here for high T threads only

>entire board feels like its 5 people arguing

It's more like 15 but you are finally catching on, so it's cool.

it's the recent influx of miscers and r/incel shit cunts. they're some of the most unoriginal, uninteresting posters

But I wonder how true is that actually. There are like 10 pictures that are reposted multiple times a day. When I was a neet and spent a lot of time on chan I noticed there is always a sudden influx of threads. Like someone makes a manlet thread, then 5 minutes later somebody makes a thread about his own height, meanwhile someone derails a thread that has been going for a while with height discussion. Same with face threads. one lookism shit gets deleted, 2-3 threads pops up with different wording but its the exact same shit. It cant be more than a few people brigading since they all sound exactly the same. I just genuinely feel sorry for people who actually take the time to reply them when no matter what, they gonna make 5 other threads an hour later.

>retard thinks he's done and seen it all

Ok kiddo, feel free to fuck off then. You can find pictures of fatasses anywhere on the net. You are contributing nothing and you are worth nothing.

>maybe im too old

Maybe you are, in body, but you still have the mind of a 10 year old. Kill yourself, you old ass fucking loser.

>Ok kiddo
>Kill yourself, you old ass fucking loser.

I couldn't find a more obvious underage b& on /b/

>How to improve speaking.

>Do things that aren't speaking

Durr logic

Sorry I hurt your feelings there, you old-young piece of shit. I'm obviously not underage but report me like the bitch you are, I don't care.

Then you can go crawl into bed and cry about what a friendless, pathetic loser you are.

weaponized autism

Correct this a little in your tiny, shriveled brain. It still works.

>mspaint comic

whats next, food analogy or greek literature? back to re.ddit

Jesus...

son of a bitch...

force yourself to talk to them more and look up how to keep a conversation

>manlet cope thread
lmao

Holy shit thanks for the giggle.

That happens to tall people too you absolute moron, it's a body for swimming. See Michael Phelps

Ah, there'll never be a fucking day off for them.

ITT: delusional manlets

You made my day user

OP ETERNALLY BTFO

This.

Just be confident bro is true but you can't just be confident. You gain confidence through your actions, achievements etc. Social gains take months if not years of personal development. Get a hobby and sort out your test

People arguing about 5'8 being manlet and 6'2+ being the best
I'm 5'4
Mfw