Tfw after of 6 years of lifting hard, strict nutrition, facial aesthetics exercises / mewing...

>tfw after of 6 years of lifting hard, strict nutrition, facial aesthetics exercises / mewing, and hair grooming I have become a 9/10
>tfw girls look at me and try to flirt everywhere, at the gym, at work, at clubs, can easily have one night stands
>tfw suddenly I started to not even care about women anymore, they all seem so ugly, generic and disgusting
>tfw I'm starting to think that having a relationship with a similar guy to me would be much better

Last night while I was making out with a qt 8/10 grill I literally felt disgust.

Whats happening to me Veeky Forums?

After all those years of trying, once I achieved what I wanted it seems like its nothing.

>>tfw I'm starting to think that having a relationship with a similar guy to me would be much better
That's why guys have friends.

How tall are you?

6'1 or so, and im in a manlet country.

welcome to the mew pill man
if you have truly been mewing correctly, go find yourself a girl who also mews if you feel lonely.

high standards for normies =/= guy who made it standards

Then why don't you just have a fuck buddy and some bros? Do you like cocks? would you like a cock in your asshole? Then you are gay, if you just want to hang out with dudes, being gay wouldn't work because gay guys are the worst type of guy

Post pics you professional LARPer

>Inb4 uuuh I cant because reasons

Dont be a faggot.

I'm in the baby stages of this right now. How long until I'm able to bang hot chicks on the regular. Girls keep hitting on me but I'm too autistic to hit on them back so I basically copy what drive does and smirk and laugh.

flirt back

hey good looking
what you got cookin
hows about cookin somethin up for me

this confirmed, gay dudes only want to fuck you, it becomes awkward and then they insist their blowjob is insane and just to give them a chance, then they become clingy and desperate.

it's a serious problem because now you have some 200lb jacked dude with your limp dick in his mouth and if he gets aggressive you're in a world of hurt.

you need to 100% make sure a bro isn't gay before you hang out because it never ends well.

what kind of facial exercises do you do?

I'm trying to get rid of some muscular differences with around my mouth. I noticed one side of my face has a permanent looking smirk

Kek, you've never hooked up with a dude have you?

Just establish who's top/bottom ahead if time. Most gay dudes are pretty submissive. You tell them you just want a blow job you can fuck thier face and leave. Or cuddle afterwards, if that's your thing.

Now the homolust sets in

>telling lies on the 4chin again

>concern yourself solely with women who are attracted to looks
>attract women solely with looks
>pick women solely based on their looks

Didn't you see this coming? What'd you expect?

Can some one give a quick rundown on mewing?
>inb4 google it
All I got was cat sounds.

>now you have some 200lb jacked dude with your limp dick in his mouth

The only way to get a decent qt waifu who will love you forever is to marry your high school sweetheart
>tfw blew it
>tfw still think about her

This, the best looking girls are usually the most boring ones

>t. Had a bad experience with a homo in college and now thinks all gays are like him

It's OK user, you can get over him.

Explain how you mew and your facial exercises pls

stfu fagwad. We aren't here for your personal problems. Stupid bitch. Did you really think getting muscular would solve your problems? Only shows how stupid you are.

problem with gays are that they're not like your bros, they're more like the drama filled catty vapid whores all the girls that seem to be interested in me are :/

[spoiler]i'd maybe try to date a guy otherwise no homo im desperate for real love at this point[/spoiler]