>Get this awesome ass coach gym teacher
>Had done football the previous year, but was second and 3rd string
>Coach of 2nd year P.E somehow got to me, making me want to try
>One of the tests every 2 weeks was mile running time
>Always have been a fatass
>So actually wanted cardio gains at least
>First days in the class were with me running and sweating like a cow
>Get told by coach "Effort is all that matters here."
>Eventually 2 weeks into the class I start jogging everywhere at home and school
>Get a mile time of 15 minutes
>Major improvement on 30 minutes for a half mile the previous year
>Coach really pushes me to go harder, faster
>Listened to music and did double the p90x training he put on in class that everyone else did
>This went on for 7 months
>Mile time of 6:30
>Hype af, and wasn't really out of breath like previously
>Ended up moving because family issues
>Lost contact with coach that pushed me
>Now been 2 years and I lost inspiration when I lost him, put on 60 pounds to a disgusting 280 at 6'3"
>Now finding any inspiration impossible
>I need inspiration now, and I want to improve on my life.
How do I start going about getting myself into running position, and enjoying it like I did? Any advice would be welcomed.

Fat fuck.

inspiration and motivation work at the beginning, but what you need is discipline.

Do something you enjoy, take pictures of yourself t measure progress and understand its a lifestyle change.

Enjoy our ban.

Do it for him

Let me tell you something youngfag, those things your coach told you, the reason you did all that running was inside you this whole time. You must remember that you did it once and you can do it again. And it was all you, not your coach that gave you your drive. You need discipline now. Make yourself a schedule to run on certain days at certain times and stick to it! Tell yourself 3 times on workout days "I'm going to run today". I mean LITERALLY Speak out loud, don't say it in your mind, say it out loud 3 times so your brain doesn't pussy out on you.

Grow a pair and go do it. You could be running right this very moment but you're sitting here shitposting on Veeky Forums

OP here, I'm not breaking any rules bud
I've always hated pictures of myself suffice to say, even when I was an anorexic 7 year old. I want to understand it's a change, and the motivation dies out for me. I quit soda about 3 months ago and really haven't noticed much in that regard

I don't really care but according to your story you're underage

"If you ever feel like giving up; remember why you started"

Do it for your coach user

Actually was a month before turned 16, just graduated and am in college courses now at 18. I know I'd get banned otherwise

>be me 15
>now 2 years later

He's either 17 or 18 now, obviously it wouldn't be exactly 2 years later so I can assume he's 18 now

Is that right OP?

This is correct

So you’re not breaking the second global rule of the entire site that says 18+ only?

Get in contact with coach somehow

Rise or stall,you wont have a coach by your side forever.

Op again, set myself a schedule this week. Jog/walk tomorrow,
12-12:45
Jog teusday after class 45 minutes

jog/run Thursday 30 minutes at 8am

Jog/walk 45 minutes Friday 1pm

Jog Sunday 45 minutes.

I was born August 8th 1998.

Cardio is for faggots

Then to post your actual age at the start. For a mod that scans through and first sees

>be 15
>second year of high school

Then doesn’t dig through the details could up perma banning you thinking your underaged.

I just posted the exact day I was born

OP again
Seeing back I clicked on 1998 instead of 1999, my bad mates. Last time I phone post.

Hi user, it's coach here.

It's been 2 years now hey, I'd always hoped you were coping well with your family issues after you moved away and hoped you took what you learnt from the 7 months you were running miles for me.. really for yourself and maintained that discipline to continue over the years.

I always grinned everytime I thought about you
>user is probably running miles in under 4 minutes now, what a good kid. The one thing I did right.
So you could imagine my disgust and utter disappointment when I have to learn from a fucking Mongolian buffalo taming bulletin board that you just gave up like a weak piece of shit.

TWO HUNDRED AND FUCKING EIGHTY POUNDS! WHAT THE FUCK user!

You know what you achieved in 7 months, imagine what could have been after 2 more years, you are you're only obstacle so get the fuck off this board and run you fat fucking piece of shit.

Start small just like I showed you, time yourself doing half miles and everytime you run another half mile the only time to beat was your last, when that's no longer good enough for you, do full miles and everytime you run another mile beat your last time EVERYTIME. Then I want you to do this TWICE everyday. Morning and night. Don't have time? Make time for it. Your thread is already half an hour old, you would've been running instead.

Now get the fuck out there right fucking now, come back with a timestamped pic of you sweating like shit after your run or don't come back at all

Fucking soaked, sincerely OP waterbuffalo

>be 15
>get v&
lmao

Didn't that feel great user? Now I want you to do this every day for now on

t. coach