>tfw was always short and skinny as a kid so now I'm overcompensating

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14108108
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot to post strawpoll link

strawpoll.me/14108108

voted for ya, enjoy your bump

I'm still short and skinny.

I eat more than I should and hate cardio, so I lift heavy weights and use my strength as an excuse for my continual failure to actually maintain a cut.

Unironically for myself. Something about performing a lift or watching someone else lift is just interesting and fun.

I lift because I loved getting mired
Don't even care about actually fucking sloots that much

lift away rage and not go on and hate fucking sloots...

To ward off suicidal thoughts

What if it's all three?

lifting is fun

otherwise i wouldn't still be doing it after 6 years

same, I want to get off this ride already

I like it, I like improving my strength and size.
It's like a MMO where I'm the main character

this, sometimes I lift 3 times a day its fucked

>people being this unwilling to admit they just lift for pussy
lol grow up.

>People unwilling to admit they got emotionally fucked up in school
Where are you bros at?

You are me

Was skinny all my life, almost scrawny actually. I prefer looking healthy and muscular (so no bear-mode for me).

To feel good.

I used to be fat. Took up lifting. Loved it.
Now I get mired, makes me feel good as well.

I like challenging Minorities to arm wrestling contests, I lift to make sure I at least am able to best Indians (dot) and Asians consistently. I'm currently at Mexican level, goal is Black Athlete level.

I lift because I was always short and very skinny. I was 5 foot flat coming into hs so I was kind of developmentally behind. I also want to get huge for girls and to back up my political views with some muscle.

literally how? when i was in 5th grade i figured if i dont care about being bullied i cant be bullied. the bully will just come off as a tryhard. i simply did not take them seriously and this way i never got bullied

this even applies to Veeky Forums. if you never reply to these "cope subhuman sub8 manlet wristlet" incels they just start getting more and more mad but they cant get anywhere

This is so fucking unique. Pls be real

same as you, except I want to get bear mode
to overcompensate I guess

For myself. Slipped into alcoholism for a good few years and it got to the point where everything seemed really bleak and i was miserable all the time. I never failed at anything because I never actually tried, which was the real wakeup call. It started out as something to do in the evening to distract me from drinking, now I actively enjoy going to the gym and look forward to it.

Plus I saved a fuck load of money, can't believe I was put off by a £35 a month membership when I was spending £120+ a week on alcohol. Everything in my life is better now

Been a skinny fucker with noodle arms all my life.

I'm self conscious of my small arms, man boobs and love handles, so now I'm trying to get >16 natty. Currently at 14.75 without a pump, so I still have years to go.

My body seems to store fat on my chest and sides, because I bulked up and even at 6'2'' 205 I have a 4 pack peaking, but still voluminous chest fat and love handles.

I lift because I hate my body, no matter what anyone else says(they are probably just lying to make me feel better).

It's fun, and I get satisfaction out of working hard

Air Force told me I was too fat. I started at 250 in March. I’m 200 now and cut af.

It's real friend, this all started when I had a fat phillipino roommate in college that was obsessed with Arm wrestling people. There was one party where he went around saying he was the best arm wrestler there. I couldn't let philipinos be the strongest race because of /int/ memes. So naturally, I asserted my dominance and got hooked on arm wrestling with all dicferent minorities. There was one pajeet that came close one time, he was some computer science nerd. I actually went to the gym with him at one point. He only squated and benched. He would squat on the smith machine, but best of all he bench pressed at turbo-retard speeds. Seriously, this dude would load up like 100 pounds and then just fucking act like he was tossing a pajeet pizza or some shit. But yeah, I like arm wrestling minorities because of /int/, /pol/, and Veeky Forums.

Because if I don't workout for a few days I get borderline suicidal.

I just want to be loved

Grills.