Has anyone here experimented with micro-dosing? If so, discuss;

Has anyone here experimented with micro-dosing? If so, discuss;

>Substance / dosage / frequency / length
>Effect on mental health
>Effect on physical performance

I've been dosing 0.5g of mushrooms every other day for about a month now.
I've noticed significant improvement in my mood, drive to do better, and being more consistent with things I've been wanting to do.
I've also noticed longer endurance at the gym, and have been staying longer as well.

I've done shrooms twice, one I felt I was going to die cuz I did it wrong. 2nd time was a great experience honestly, after the psychedelic effect, it makes you have a sorta epiphany. Everything you've ever done, everything that's happen to you, it's like watching a movie based on your life, and you see your faults. Honestly a true eye opener and makes you feel pumped up and want to chase life.

I do a few hundred grams of portobello a month.

I've done 6g in a sitting, tried the same dose 2 weeks after and didn't feel much, you build some serious tolerance to it really fast.

Doubt that doing 0.5g for days on end will have any prolonged effects.

2 weeks is how long it takes for your tolerance to reset

Supposedly there's no tolerance issues with dosing under a gram.

That's what I thought which is why I even waited that long, but the second time was not even 40% of the first.

A shroom microdose (0.5g dried) gets me tired and unmotivated, would not recommend
I tried it 3 times and all of them made me feel like a sack of potatoes

Do you know where that came from, or where you heard it? I'd love to know if that's just folktale or there's a reason people believe this. Even other accounts that imply that might help convince me.

can you microdose test?

Yea. I do them every 3 months to a year.
Helps me stay focused.

>Substance / dosage / frequency / length
Cubes / .2-.6g / every 2-3 days / however often i can get an oz to grind up
>Effect on mental health
a bit more 'creative' ideas, better mood throughout the day, more focused
>Effect on physical performance
harder lifts, harder boners, sharper eyesight

How'd you get the 2nd experience?

Everyone trips different. Shut up you sound retarded.

> 10mg - 20mg 3MeoPCP daily for three months
> Made me identify with the natural world a lot more and with my body/humanity a lot less
> Would eat barely anything and be a beast in my workouts due to the pleasant body high and the raging stimulation. Working out to music was truly euphoric

>I was going to die cuz I did it wrong

You did it right. You just didn't know how to accept ego death.

Im about to drop 12 grams each of dried mckkenaii with my pal in a few days, will we make intergalactic gains?

Gains? No

Will you shit your pants and cry? Yes.

We have done it before. Sure the trip was exhausting towards the end but it was worth it. Do the heroic dose my son

My heroics are 75-85 grams fresh. In the field we pick them. Under the stars and a blanket to cover up with

We did something similar once, we were excited to try the new shrooms so we ended up eating an entire fresh batch

You already normaldose test. Only women can microdose test.