Been doing wrist curls for two months and my forearms haven't gotten any bigger

Been doing wrist curls for two months and my forearms haven't gotten any bigger

Farmers walks

2 months lol not enough

your forearms are full of many small muscles so training one range of motion of them isn't going to make a size difference

And another one fell for the meme exercises with bad risk/reward ratio. Do Farmer Walks, more deadlift volume or hanging from a bar for Grip/forearm strenght. Youll also strengthen other muscles this way

I don't wanna do farmers walks cause I feel like people will look at me weird walking around the gym holding dumbbells

Your forearms need very serious volume to grow

Wtf. Farmers walks are a very well known exercise.

Ive been doing wrist curls because im doing reg park's beginner routine and it just says "wrist works" any other options?

Ok then. Don't worry about ever making gains if you don't want to try.

holding a handstand for a few hours every week made the muscle on the outside of my wrists insane. Not a very sustainable routine tho

for a few hours
autism
u
t
i
s
m

are u serious dude? no one gives a shit about what u do in the gym as long as you aren't blasting music or grunting or leaving sweat on equipment without cleaning up

Walk a figure of eight.

the only things that have ever made my forearms visibly grow were fapping and tennis.

>tfw grunt
I'm serious, it helps me do reps that I otherwise wouldn't be able to do. It probably looks even weirder since I'm a 5'4 105 ottermode manlet.

This is how I know you don't even lift. Your forearms aren't growing because you don't fucking lift. Kill yourself op

im OP and this is the only other post i've made ITT cunt

Not him but I've been lifting for 7 years at a total of 10ish different gyms. Have never seen anyone do the farmer's walk.
And what happens when you can no longer hold them, you just drop them on the floor? We're not talking about 15lbs dumbells here

Climbing+farmer's walks(with really, really heavy fucking weight)

Who gives a fuck, they won't care. Don't give a shit about what they say anyway

buy some thick grips, should be cheap on amazon

Hi mate.

Give hammer curls to target the brachioradialis, Grip exorcises like farmers or those squeezy things to target all the digitorum flexors.
Carpi flexors are good to target as well with your wrist curls but just keep in mind that they only make up a small amount of mass in your forearms.
xoxox

Wrist rolling. Farmer's carries and/or Dead hangs and pronation work.

>wrist curls have bad risk/reward ratio
>do deadlifts instead

This is why I use a hex bar, you can add more weight and it's easier to fail on

Thank you, Rami Turtle! Stay shelly :)

you just fucking place them down or back on the free weight rack when you feel like you're nearing the end. why the fuck would you do it to failure and drop them on your feet?