Swole left

>swole left

me

being a trump supporter is normal now, he's being counter-culture by being ironically left

also if you look at the swoleleft tag, it's a bunch of skinny dyel faggots so he stands out among them

you're also posting his picture here, which is spreading his popularity

this dude is reading the markets right

That's not a counterculture
This is a counterculture

Faggot in Op's pic has the same progressive views as every corporate HR department and is actively praised and supported by people like Mitt Romney and CNN

>he's being counter-culture by being ironically left

I disagree. Conservatism is the new punk.

Seig heil

Routine for fatceps?

>Conservatism is the new punk.
No it isn't, Gavin.

Yes it is, ask PJ Watson

>swole
>can’t even see bicep veins

Dude I’m a strong but fast fuck and even I can see my bicep veins

wow #swoleleft is hysterical

Yo wtf
I deadlift way more than her and am still skeleton as fuck

>Conservatism is the new punk.

lol, kys if you are this delusional

I got my girlfriend at the time to start lifting by asking her how she expected to throw molotovs at the police with such tiny arms.

Her progress was incredible but she left me for the gym twink

>155lbs (50% of max)
Is she saying she can pull a 3pl8 diddly? Pretty good for a girl if true

It's now edgy to want a normal marriage, be Christian, and have children.

>if true
>Training 10x2 a rep scheme meant for strength with 50% weights
Yeah, she sure knows what she's doing.

That’s literally the definition of cookie cutter Carl man

She trains conjugate. ~50% base weight is pretty normal for speed work in that program. It's also a hell of a lot more than 50% at the top.

She's on the USPA list having gone 117.5/65/140@60, so it'd be pretty surprising if it didn't happen.

*Retweets a statistic about Jews*
*Get's thrown in jail in Europe*

Proudboys are pretty much fully infiltrated by alt right, or are sympathetic to it. Alt Right, race realism, naming the Jew and ethnonationalism are the only true countercultures, everything else has been corporatised and commoditised.

Okay this ebin meme of using first names is 9gag as fuck, stop it.

someone's a butthurt bruno

>butthurt bruno

14" fatceps are considered "swole" for liberals

Why are you such a Debbie downer?

I was going to go with judgy john

Looks like Germany, what town is that?

Nah, the left isn't in the counter culture. The split between right and left is pretty even right now in the US. That said they're pretty normal

The difference is that the left has a larger proportion of extremists and hardliners in their ranks. Not saying that all lefties are extremists, or even a majority, it's a small minority, but it's bigger than what the right has.

If anything the counterculture is still being a centrist libertarians/classical liberal when everything else is super polarized. Considering that the vast majority of people are either on one side or the other and there's a pretty noticeable upswing in authoritarianism/fascism (that goes to both sides)

either way, he's a negative nancy.

>believing in the sky man to be edgy

Xd

>swole left

thatskeletonshitskinmakeinga20%squatwithasmithmachine.webm

Reddit get out.

>speed day
Lurk more, newfie

delusional brainlet living in the past

This guy is right, Nazis are such an easy target because virtually everyone except Nazis (which there are very few of) disagrees with them.

Nothing wrong with being in the majority, but of course the persecution complex lefties won't see it that way.