Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/ofkyf
ufile.io/q5pk8
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Zmt0xK3pU
youtube.com/watch?v=XEpTXnp7VpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like hookgrip

Hookgrip doesn't like me

Pause squats, sumo deads and incline bench today lads, with a bit of back and arm accessory stuff for good measure.

Practiced power clean for the first time today, what did I do wrong?

Cant rack it the proper way btw, my humerus is humorously short

discussion from last plg

have you ever tried bringing your elbows way up?

>what did I do wrong?
posted in a powerlifting thread

Powerlifting needs to include the strict curl as a competition lift.
You flex unnecessarily much at the hip. Practice HANG power cleans instead.

>WAWTT

and the other ones if you feel like it

>Lifted twice in 2 weeks
This isn't good

I have, but as you can see here its borderline impossible to bring the tip of my fingers to my delts elbows up.

there wasnt an active olympic weightlifting in the catalog sorry lad

thanks for the tip!

rack properly, just widen the grip and bring elbows up
the 'jump' is too exaggarated.
you start the second pull with your arms before the triple extension. You don't start moving the bar with your arms, the bar gains momentum from the hips and the arms guide the bar to the racking position.
Also film cleans from the side or a 45 degree angle.
Separate the pulls for now: paused clean pulls, hang cleans, scarecrow cleans

sbd: 90% 3 sets 1-3 reps
ohp and chinups 3x6-8
doing martin koevets high frequency DUP. It was the only high frequency pl program I could find for a reasonable price and so far I really like it.

Just in case:

The Journey: ufile.io/ofkyf
RTS Manual: ufile.io/q5pk8
The RTS website has a few articles you should read as well. "Beginning RTS", for instance.

Again widen the grip and the bar itself will push the fingers into the position. I'm 90% sure you can hit the position.

>strict curl
If it forces some sumo pulling twinks to finally build some upper body muscles, then yes

I can hit the position by widening, but I'd have to go almost snatch grip at that point.

On the other hand, mark rippetoe says;
>If you can fix it with a wider grip and some stretching, fine. If not, stop cleaning and learn to power snatch. Snatches provide the same explosive training for the pull but aren't affected by your fucked-up anthropometry in their rack position. We show them to guys like you all the time in our seminars, and it solves the problem.

Any tips for recovery?
I feel like I've been hit by a fucking truck rn

Inb4 sleep, massages/contrast showers

Anything else?

>Any tips for recovery?
inject test

Already do unironically

time to double the dose

B-but muh h-h-health!!!

shortterm wont do shit to your health bro we already went over this with garagebro

just quadruple the dose for a week youll be fine

lower your AI.
low estradiol makes people feel like shit.

one intermediate template he put there looks terrifyingly similar to JnT2.0

Gzcl and nuckols are friends. That's not too surprising.

Huh

Probably more the fact I did a heavy ass workout tonight desu

Still, you should get your estradiol tested.
You wanna be 30~40pg/ml.

its one of those things people take even if they dont need it, you have a ratio of T to E and the body will find it no matter what the amount of T, some peoples body dont find it then you take the AI to reduce it but people just go OTT and kill their E completely and feel shit and have zero sex drive

lower doses for longer time will always be a better option, the yo-yoing of dose will cause a ton of sides and put undue stress on your body, the best lifters use very little, iirc Tom Martin was on less than a gram when he pulled 400 and Laurence Shahalei was on 300mg test 100mg oxy when he broke the british total and squat record

yet youve got guys totalling 650-700 on 2-3 grams in their meet prep, makes me sick

How so?

Less than a gram is very little now?

What do you think the best approach to AAS is for powerlifters?

As in, do you stay on year round and blast/cruise, or stay on a low/moderate dose for longer term?

Kinda curious as I'm on my first cycle right now which is 500mg test e, and was wondering if it would be feasible to run this for longer term than just a standard 16 week cycle

Thanks, desu I haven't had bloods checked since hopping on (smdh) so might go and do that this week

ignore rippetoe's advice on anything related to the snatch or clean and jerk. he's bad at teaching the movements. look up glenn pendlay teaching the movements for a better demonstration

>9/10 hijab girls with 2/10 acne ridden brown twinks everywhere

Thinking of joining Islam lads...

Make sure to get the sensitive test, the normal one is only appropriate for women.

is this guy natty, he did mens physique now is elite at pl

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Zmt0xK3pU

best lifts were like 300/180/312

I stay on 150-200mg of test year round, and add in 600mg deca for 12-16 weeks once a year and some orals 4 weeks out

Only way id run test higher than that is if i was running a test only cycle which is unlikely

If i were you id stay on that 500mg for 16 weeks then drop to 150 for 8-12 weeks then up the test or add a compound

The consensus is blast and cruise is the best option for health and gains, but its upto you its your body after all, steroids arent a decision to make lightly so dont do them casually on and off it will have worse results

Appreciate the advice
Do you think just running 500mg test for long term would be a terrible idea?
My train of thought was thinking that it would keep things more stable than running high doses then low doses, that way I don't need to change training around when I lower thr doses dramatically when blasting and cruising

No its too high, that question and the comment about changing training when you change dose tells me you dont know enough about AAS and how they work and what theyre for to be using them

>WAWTT
Low Incline Bench for sets of 9
Shoulder fluff for sets of 10-20
Rows for sets of 10-15
Band pushdowns for sets of 15-20

>WAWET
Polarbröd with slices of chicken, cheese, and tomatoes. Might just make some spaghetti and whatnot later.

>WAWLTT
youtube.com/watch?v=XEpTXnp7VpM

>WAWFT
Felt like an emotional and lazy mess the first hours after I woke up. Feeling way better now after I got some food in me, but still not entirely there.

Benching is starting to lose its fun, and is becoming more like a chore every day. Depending on how today feels, I might just start doing 5's, or even 3's, with really light intensity for a couple of weeks.

>5s and 3s

Ive started doing a top set of 5 after my 9x3 work, started really light and guna add 2.5kg a week until it stalls, ill drop 10% and start over with 3s

Fair enough, thanks

Plg is NOT becoming /fraud/

Fuck. Off. With the roidaroo talk

Nice blog

Powerlifting is all about fraud

Nice freudian slip

isley is on steroids now i guess

>that excessive jump
wew

he was always they just never tested him because his numbers were not good

It kinda comes off naturally, with the fast extensions. I noticed it myself as well and tried not to jump as excessively but it just ended up feeling awkward, dunno

>WAWTT

Preacher curls, reverse grip ezbar curls, front squats, and lying single hamstring curls.

We /bodybuilding/ now, boys.

i agree with this

regardless of what people think, you dont need to alter your training when on gear, they enhance what youre already doing, so there is no need to discuss them in a thread about powerlifting training methods

haha look at this idiot's deadlift form. rounded back, bar way out in front of the feet, head looking up. what a ponce. an utter ponce.

PTW borrows heavily from RTS so I'm pretty sure you're right

thanks a lot for the manual billy, have a cutie

>WAWTT
just finished,
5x1 Dead Press 145kg
5x5 Dead Press 105kg
2x20 Dips BW+15kg
2x20 Strict Rows 70kg
Dirty 30s 25kg (10 pullovers, 10 skullcrushers, 10 presses)

all done in 55 minutes

Squat1 bench1 dead1
Squat 2 bench 2
Dead 2 bench 3
Or
Squat1 bench1
Squat2 bench2 dead1
Bench3 dead2

All nuckols beginner programs

>140kg 4x6
>absolute grinder, feels like shit
>next session
>160 3x6
>feels like I can do it for 20 reps easily

I hate this
does it have to do with rest/food?

Holy shit

this is why you autoregulate

wut program my guy

>All nuckols beginner programs
>all
terrible mistake

Pls respond quick I'm in the middle of my session

wtf are you even talking about Tbqh

just some fucked up thing I tried doing, no particular program
I had some health problems and felt like doing whatever I want during the past week

its why you regulate intensity and volume my guy

you cant just do high volume high intensity everytime or what you described happens

Bench 295 5x3, 1x2
Barbell Row 255 5x3, 1x2
Squat 8 RM + 3x5-6 at the same weight

Real squat a single @9
Highbar 4 doubles at 110-120 kg
Bench a single @9 then 5 doubles at 95-100 kg
Deadlift 5 triples at 170 kg

Well, well, well... Didn't think you were still around.

My gym doesn't have bars with center knurling. They have general purpose rogue bars, so the whip is manageable, but lowbar squats with things in the 5pl8 range start to get slidey and spooky.

How autistic is it to get my own barbell to bring with me?

Is it worth it?

What bar should I get? I'm thinking a stainless steel Ohio power bar.

force the owner to buy a proper bar

People actually find me "big" and it blows my mind

I'm only 93kg

How do you correct for way overdeveloped front delts compared to middle and rear?
Should I stop benching/OHP heavy until they catch up?
I can bench 275 and OHP 165 but only rep lat raises with 25s

>How do you correct for way overdeveloped front delts compared to middle and rear?
upright REVERSE FLIES

EVERY
SINGLE
SESSION

not even joking

Well since you're retarded just drop bench and OHP and replace all sessions with lat raises until you can lat raise 275. Or just y'know, target your weakpoints with accessories.

you mean lateral raises?

I mean I hate you.

There's a Finnish qtie with a "team finland" sports hoodie (don't know which sport in particular because it's snow tengri moonspeak) in my gym since a week or two ago (start of the new uni year so probably an erasmus student) and she has excellent bench technique - in fact I think she's doing the marisa inda fake tits reducing rom thing. I know she's noticed me because I'm one of only three guys in my gym doing the big three seriously and I've caught her sneaking in a few glances.

How do I approach this girl? I'm fairly normie for Veeky Forums standards but still a bit socially awkward.

Just hit 1/2/3/4 for 3x5 each, what's the best intermediate program to do next, and how much can I increase my numbers in 9 months?

I've considered this as I know for a fact that a lot of people want one. They're under new ownership and it looks like they want to make the place into more of a trendy health club though, so they may not bite as we are outside of their target audience. Ii just lift here because they have a nice GHR.

I've also considered just getting some grip tape, and just wrapping one of the bars up in the middle. I doubt they would even notice, and all the other PL peeps would probably love it.

Its !:30am right now bois
Should I go gym, gonna fk up my routine if i dont brehs

you'll be at 4/5/6/7 in no time

Don't hit on women on the gym,but try talking to her normally and maybe try find out what sport she's in. You in the UK? Your anxiety will go eventually, I was the same but by the time I finished I have 0 anxiety or awkwardness about anything

Are speed pulls a meme?

Nah I'm Flemish.
By the time you finished what? Uni? I'm already 24 and in my final year, still as awkward as I've always been. I'm very social though, I make friends real easy with guys. Girls are just... idk I can't make conversation with them. My sense of humor, my political opinions, hobbies etc are all typical guy stuff, I just can't relate to women at all.

sniff the air around her and say "ewww" quietly to yourself. then later sniff around her more aggressively. when she notices, look her in the eye and wordlessly shake your head in disgust.

I was more concerned with continuing to progress on bench and OHP when my supporting muscles are lacking. I already do accessories to target my weaknesses but my bench has gone up 50lbs relatively quick and I don't want to snap my shoulders up.

Uni ye, you have to learn that women are just normal people, try Making friends with some girls

I started a deload week after c6w at 80% of previous week 1 as adviced by Fat Retard. I came in expecting a nice and easy training session for once but for some reason the lifts were honestly quite hard. And my form felt like trash for the squats. This was extremely demoralizing. Am I really gonna come in and do the same session with 25% more weight in a week? How do I handle this level of psychological tilt?

Let's consider the alternatives:

>'Hey, for my kind of training the barbells you have don't quite cut it due to x and y reasons. Me and several other people would really appreciate it if you could buy a bar like A or B'
Good outcome
>Sure thing
Bad outcome
>Fuck off lunk
and the management doesn't like you. Which doesn't really affect you at all.

or

>Do nothing
Good outcome
>Nothing
Bad outcome
>Nothing

This. Smell negging is best negging. All women can smell their own cunts and are terrified that everyone else can too. Do this to a woman and you'll be scrubbing her cunt out in the toilet in no time.

>16 reps on cuckols amap
I am growing stronker

I suddenly feel really normal.

What's the consensus on someone whose pretty weak adopting Bulgarian methods into their training?

I've been 'lifting' on and off for a few years now, but mostly focused on cycling and trail running. I'm pretty confident in my form but I'm not even 1/2/3/4 yet...

Would high frequency be a bad idea for me?

I'm interested in this too.

Don't. Your pussy probably stinks.

isnt it ridiculous that you can see her entire ass but because theres some fabric above the ass not obstructing it at all its considered non-nude

yeah i hate sexy ladies too