My blood pressures 126/68. Perfect blood pressure is 120/80. How do I lower my systolic and raise my diastolic?

My blood pressures 126/68. Perfect blood pressure is 120/80. How do I lower my systolic and raise my diastolic?

make your heart weaker and inject more blood

Take it easy on caffine and jog

less fat

This.
My BP is almost identical and if I chill on caffeine that top number drops down below 120.

Wouldn't that lower both my sys/dia?

High fat low carb dood

>Perfect blood pressure is 120/80.
For who though

jesus dude try hitting legs every once in awhile

Eat my ass nigger I do what I want

Do nothing in particular different because your BP stats aren't that far off. For general health you will not see a difference if you were to manipulate that low and close of a range around the recommended blood pressure values

heuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu
what a fucking bitch

Dunno. My diastolic number is fairly static in the low 70's. It's that top number that will move 7 or 8 points around 120.

And to put your dumbass into perspective that's the bottom of my calf not my knee
Kys urself

That's not perfect bp. That's just the cutoff for pre hypertention. Drop your systolic and don't worry about diastolic.

>76bpm

Less fat more cardio.

you see those legs? don't think they could even carry him down the block at a walk

Im at 100/50 and 60 to 70 resting heart rate. Am I too low?

That was about 5 minutes after lifting

Nice meme retard

Don't worry about diastolic, just focus on having fewer stimulants and eating less salt. Don't take a vasodilator unless your doctor says to.
Sorry about your leglethood.

congrats on the low bf brah but your legs are sickly. arms bigger than legs

Don't listen to this
Best answer
Also cut your fats a bit and go more carbs from healthy sources
Sources: I am a man nurse student and we're taught diet in depth about both diet and heart stuff

You know the tank from l4d right

What's the perfect blood pressure then?

>tank from l4d
haha no, but i googled it got a good laugh out of it thanks brah

120/80 is perfect blood pressure the cut off for prehyper tension is 121-139 and hypertension is 140+

>76bpm
post when you're sub-50 you fucking heartlet

Is low blood pressure bad for you?

Lower than 120 to an extent is okay as well and will be the case in "conditioned athletes" or the typical hardworking autist weightlifter but much lower is a serious problem
You need to be careful because that isn't sustainable and you're fucking your future self in about 10-15 years trust. You can eat over twice as many carbs and have the same calories as just cutting fat and be leaner, fuller, and maintain more mass during diet and keep energy and strength up bruh I recommend at least trying it

The first half I meant to reply to my last message And to you

Let 20-30 something follow retarded keto diet, they'll understand how terribly wrong they were in their 40 .
I don't even reply directly to them anymore , it's a waste of time , fat act like a drug on your brain and you start to defend it like it's your god once you're infected by the keto-virus .

I've been considering switching back to carbs for fuel which I'll probably end up doing after I mow through my cheeses and nuts. I don't see how a diet high in poly/monounsaturated fat, fiber, and protein is detrimental though

Im in class right now and I can give you a little more in depth afterwards but each class is 4 hours long so it'll be a min lmao basically my dude is that carbs are your bodies preferred source of energy, when you deny it carbs it's putting a Lot of stress on your organs to convert fat to energy and also damaging your body these fats create a more acidic byproduct which is harmful to your kidneys as they buffer metabolic acids and all that business basically your body is like a standard car and keto diets are like diesel gas and carbs are like premium lol

Also something to think about like I was saying earlier is imagine how much more aggressive and energetic you'll be in and out of the gym going from say 200g fat to 50g of fat and 300g of carbs you'd even be losing weight because the calorie differences between a gram of carb and gram of fat just from a lifting bro standpoint i definitely notice a huge difference in dieting with higher carbs and prefer it waaay more than keto and so does my bowels

So what percentage of my intake do you think should be from fats, they're still kind of essential right?

The dietary guidelines they tell us to use with patients are that carbs should be 45-65% fats 20-35% and protein at 10-35% of your daily calories

Oh you're going off of conventional school knowledge based off of the average individual. I'll keep doing what I'm doing for now nvm

120/80 is the top end of the ideal range, 68 is fine for diastolic
To lower your systolic BP, cut, drink more water, do more cardio, sleep more, reduce stimulant use (including caffiene)

I dip, smoke and drink. How much is it affecting my bp?

what do you think, seriously?

Lifting isn't going to get your resting heart rate down. Run as hard as those sticks will allow.

My resting heart rate is 56 bpm dude

If you're still close to 80 that long after lifting (which doesn't raise heart rate as much as fast running) you could stand more conditioning.

>Perfect blood pressure is 120/80

med here

the recommended by the American Heart Association is under 120/80, not 120/80.

your diastolic is already golden

systolic is not perfect but I'd say it is still better than 90% of the population. If you want to lower it with goal being to be healthier (diminish your cardiovascular risk) try the following:

>quit caffeine, alcohol, smoking
>lower your salt intake
>do more cardio

>Perfect blood pressure is 120/80
that's not true

>How do I lower my systolic
more cardio, more veggies, no stimulants
>and raise my diastolic?
there is no reason to do this

Stop being gay, High blood pressure is a telltale sign of a faggot.

t. my daddy is a cardiologist

>salt
Are you really a "med"? This meme has been debunked for years. Sodium intake only affects blood pressure in people old enough that their kidney function is considerably dimished

this

hmmm

Hey well you could stand to eat my ass fuckin manlet

40 yr old Caucasian male

are you one though? ever heard about DASH?

DASH is to try to lower the blood pressure of old fat people with impaired kidney function and bone fide hypertension, it will do nothing for a mid 20s athlete who actually just needs to cut the fucking nicotine