Which fitness pill is the hardest pill to swallow?

Which fitness pill is the hardest pill to swallow?

My vote goes to The Neck Pill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ
ergo-log.com/thickneck.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neck pill is pretty important. The cuck pill is pretty hard to swallow as well. Some guys just weren't meant to satisfy women but they selfishly trap them in monogamous relationships because they can't compete. Deep down they know this and always live in fear that one day their wife will say "honey, have you ever heard of cuckolding?"

glute pill - bret contreras was right

Well what's his neck-program like? I wouldn't mind couple of inches in just a month

/nopoop/ seems to be gaining quite a following again as of late. New research has proven what we all suspected

Virgin pill

what the fuck is wrong with monogamous relationships

>i can't properly dick my woman to keep her coming back

Roidpill is bretty hard to swallow, i'm still not ready to hand in my natty card

but i like emotional intimacy and close relationships, not everything is about sex

Women are the ones who press for a relationship 90% of the time

so post the neck training information holy shit

ill have more luck posting that on r9k. Have a nice day as you've beaten me boys

Neck curls x f
Neck hangs x 1

The Orgone pill.
The powerbottom pill
The bareback pill

youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ

Not sure if this is the one he was referring to, there are many neck training vids on yt though

I mean if you are doing pull ups and shrugs wouldnt you not have to worry about the neck anyways? A bigger neck is basically just growing the levator scapulae right?

Why are redditors so uptight. I guarantee that guy who called you an incel isn't exactly rolling in it.

They have to worry about their karma, on there it's a big show of who has the biggest dick

No he just got triggered by the redpill mention. Bunch of reddit mods are fat losers who are in this online feminist clique.

You have to literally train each individual muscle. If you arent deliberately focusing on growing a specific neck muscle, then it will never grow.

ergo-log.com/thickneck.html

>Submitted by Chad J. Thundercock
>>B& because trolling
>B-b-but it was a serious post I'm not trolling!

>Here are neck training exercises to HELP YOU GET GIRLS!
>>Lol incel
>Shut up you virgin, I'm not an incel, you're jealous or something!
Neck yourselves, all of you

He could be called adolf hitler and still be giving good advice if he was handing out neckpills.
>neck yourselves
Thanks for reminding me. Time to do some neck bridges.

>The Neck Pill
So what, you neck yourself? Sounds pretty redpilled.

>/nopoop/
care to elaborate?