What does Veeky Forums think about Henry Cavill?

What does Veeky Forums think about Henry Cavill?

he's an actor

Face and body of the god. Hair...well. Ok. I guess he on TRT.

Great jawline, poor hairline, bit of a chinlet. Still, he has blue eyes. They can really rescue a face in need of some help. Pic related. Notice how every little flaw in the faces jumps out at you once you take away the blue eyes.

As far as physique goes, he's one of those guys who looks good with a slightly higher bf percentage.

I would suck his dick if you know what i mean.

No, what does that mean?

Sexy

He plays/played WoW, which makes him alright in my book.

short arms subhuman

dude ur a fag

literally the most attractive dude to me fukin perfect.
would berry
no homo

I definitely would suck on his balls while stroking his shaft if you know what I until his SuperJizz rolls down my face if you know what I mean

this. I am no homo but Henry Cavill is objectively so fucking attractive. That little balding just makes him look even better, as it gives him more of dad comfy strong lovng father look.

incredibly handsome dude with a great physique, also a pretty decent actor in the man from uncle or whatever the fuck it was called, criminally underrated movie

>watch an interview
>he's dumb as shit and doesn't seem to know it

Disappointing desu.

Probably one of the best looking actors in current movies
would kill for his face

Link interview? He strikes me as a fairly switched on dude from what I've seen.

It was the one from the Sad Affleck meme days. Kept bringing up pointless topics and misunderstanding the questions the interviewer asked, all with a smirk.

he's autistic. even has a therapy dog

Uh-h no homo

You know what fuck it he got picked on and now hes a chad and hes a happy dude and a decent actor. A little autism does someone good.

The brown eyes look better, and I'm saying that as a person with blue eyes. The grass is always greener I guess

>The brown eyes look better, and I'm saying that as a person with blue eyes

Yeah, right. Literally nobody but poo eyes would say that.

t. green eyes

I actually don't think his hairline is that awful. He's 34, so it doesn't really hurt him like it would a 24-year-old.

I actually prefer O'Pry with brown eyes

People exaggerate how bad it is, it looks fine and fits his face

Are you a girl or just gay?