My weekly supply of protein cookies just arrived Veeky Forums am I going to make it?

My weekly supply of protein cookies just arrived Veeky Forums am I going to make it?

>eating 1.4 pounds of cookies everyday

>am I going to make it?
no

i'm pretty sure this is going to kill you, so you're well on your way to becoming the next rich pianoman

You're just a fatass with no willpower. Those are just cookies with some whey in em

38 grams of protein per cookie man

Post nutrition

10g fat and 38g protein. These actually don’t seem horrible for a bulk food

i mean i prefer the high protein bars personally but you do you mang

>320kcal per cookie

It's garbage. God you guys get meme'd so easily by anything that has proteins. The proof is you didn't even other to post the ingredients, but rather the macros

Thats why I eat 8 a day retard

using myprotein snacks to pad your macros and add variety during a cut is fine but theyre way too pricey to bulk on

I bet you look quite sexy

>soy protein
enjoy your bitchtits you werent gonna make it anyways u lard

Why would you need the ingredients if you know how many calories are in each cookie? Besides it probably is just a regular cookie with whey like someone said

No you are just getting cucked by myprotein
Opposite of making it

Why would you need the ingredients if you know how many calories are in each cookie?
Because not calories are the same... like 100kcal of apple is better then 100kcal of candies

Yes but if you are eating a cookie shouldn’t you already know what to expect is going to be in it?

Good for bulking. Make sure your count your cals and macros and see if the cookie fits. Wouldn't eat everyday, that's expensive

>didnt order white chocolate almond
no you are not going to make it

>fell for the soy meme

Fuck off with your gay memes

So then why buy those cookies in the 1st place?