Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORjwNwmivHI
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/ianjsikes/status/916809543618719744/
youtu.be/r9NIf4OnmuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PAY FOR MY MCDONALDS

>sezchuan

hes losing weight despite still eating garbage.

its only a matter of time before that bypass breaks.

>boogie won't fall back into his bad ha-

PAY

>still eating garbage
this is why he will never make it

when you are cutting like a real human you have to learn what to eat and give up fast food shit

At some point bypass will be removed from his stomach becase you can't live with it forever and he will baloon up back to 800 lbs

FOR

>szechuan

Rick and Morty fans need to be sent to gulags.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORjwNwmivHI

MY

I'm usually eating fast food and maintain a 700 calorie deficit( gone from 200 to 170 so far). Why can't boogie do the same?

Nuggies

Whats the story with the mcdonalds sauce?

Rick and Morty meme that went on for far too long.

Yeah I just google'd it
God this is pathetic. Hate those normie sheeps
t. Non-sheep normie with slight autismo

Was mentioned out of nowhere in a r&m episode. Got thefanbase to harass mcdonalds to bring it back. Mcdonalds caves in announcing the sauce will be in does for one day. Day comes, but supply is so low most people don't even get any, lines at stores hours before opening. Sauce going for 300+$ on eBay. R&M fans have cops called after they trash stores that don't have sauce. The fan base proves it is a blight to society.

>Rabid anti-capitalist communists spend millions of dollars at Mcdonalds because a cartoon said so

It's even more pathetic than you can imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

Rick and Morty fans paying 700$ for a pack of sauce at McDonalds because their favorite Cartoon is on it.

sauce?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The joke in the show was that they went back in time to the year the mulan promotion was going on at mcdonalds and they had a limited edition mcnugget sauce. While they were in that year, the characters wanted to stop at mcdonalds since it was the only time to actually get it. That was the whole joke, it was a one off thing.

Fans autistically latched onto this and begged mcdonalds to bring it back like a bunch of faggots, and then they under-delivered by a vast margin, and sure enough, the faggots acted like a bunch of morons. Driving 4 hours to get mcdonalds sauce for their tendies, literally rioting to the point where police had to intervene. The entire situation is beyond pathetic

The fuck. Literal manchildren.

And I like the show too. But the """fans""" are the worst.

Also before the McDonalds promotion this past week some guy found a packet in a car he recently bought and the packet was under one of the seats.

He sold that one packet for $14,000 on ebay. So, scalpers were in the lines or the sauce was straight up getting stolen from the store before or after it got there.

But Rick and Morty is for smart people...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

so he did the surgery and stalled at 400lbs? lmao

What did they mean by this?
twitter.com/ianjsikes/status/916809543618719744/

Worse than ponyfags

he is a complete failure

I'm sure this was him actually asking mcdonalds for sauce and not just a stupid rick and morty reference.

boy you guys sure do reach, huh?

because we hate filled manchildren and we hold him to impossible standards around here to make ourselves feel better.

Duh.

Hi boogers!

>BUUUUURP
>H-h-hey M-Morty... we, we, we gotta go to *buuuuurp* space Morty
>Oh geeeze, I-I dont know Rick
>Morty, your parents are idiots and *BURP* God isn't real! Get schwifty!

Rick and Morty fans from Reddit aren't commies, they're Bernie Sanders voting numales. They want to eat McDonalds and for you to pay for their community college communications degree they got a 1.4 GPA in and spent seven years getting.

Rick and Morty IS for people with high IQs. I do not care how many times the trolls of this group spam the popular “You need a high IQ” post with sarcastic and mocking intent. You act as a hive mind, a flock of Jerrys, if you will, who envy the smart-minded, wishing to become one of us. You deflect your idiocy onto us, putting us in the negative light. In reality, we are superior beings. We are the Rocks, and you are just the Mortys, making us look even smarter in comparison.

As Albert Einstein, and extremely smart historical figure whom people like the trolls surely do not know, once said: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not so sure about the universe.”.

Do us Ricks a favor and leave this group And NEVER return. You wouldn’t wand people like us getting angry.

Sounds like you were there you fucking worthless manchild. I'm gonna smash your face in. You rub me the wrong way boy.

Ok kid

>Send me some McDonalds
Yeah no idea why people think he was asking for McDonalds

>

>that autism

seriously, it was not funny at all. how can a whole fanbase consist of people who have a totally childish sense of humour? I haven't seen a single video with R&M fans who were actually down to earth or normal. I know it's a cliché to say this but the new generation of young adults is fucking dogshit

t. 27-year old

Gen X here. Even Boomers were better than millennial numales.

hahahahaha it was ironic hahahaha you just didn't understand haahhahahaha way to miss the joke idiots hahahahahaha

Dead Meat

That guy just doesn't give a fuck what people think about him. Absolute legend.

youtu.be/r9NIf4OnmuQ

God I hate second generation chinese people

You dead boi

>40 years and on Veeky Forums

Did your son show you this site?

/co/mblr is literally the only board that could be deleted off the site and nobody would care.

Fuck that place and everyone who posts there. /pol/ is more tolerable.

That faggot recoding acted like he didn’t even know the guy after he blatantly went there to record it with him

I don't understand how adults can become so consumed with nuCartoon Network trash and fucking Marvel movies

>It's better to want to chug pure sugar sauce
Come on Boog, this is your problem.

Love these copypastas

What an accomplishment.

>those knockers at 1:55
would watch cartoon, just to smash her/10

>you will never be so autistically dedicated to a cartoon that you will spend hours in line so you can spend ten dollars on a chicken nugget with syrupy sweet and sour sauce because your favorite cartoon character's face is on the sauce packaging

>Bernie Sanders voting
>Not commies

god damn you can hear his voice faltering from his lack of real confidence

he rehearsed this shit in his head at least 100 times

Bump

Yes. What's next, you're going to say that the democrats are leftist or something?

>that pic
scientists have predicted what the average male will look like in 2070, and it's beautiful

Why cant we all just get a gastric bypass surgery and be done with it? it leads to a healthy living and we all would be skinny and healthy looking.

All this exercise and dieting is just too stressful

and you would know this from personal experience?

>paid for college with a job at a fast food restaurant

how is this shown as a good thing? looking at the cost of university today and comparing to then, wouldn't that show evidence that the baby boomers fucked the economy?

I suppose that is a pretty Chad thing to do, not give a fuck about anyone else.

it blows my mind how many chances this guy has had to simply stop eating total shite constantly yet he still does it despite being on the absolute verge of death

THEN in spite of all of that, and living somehow and getting surgery to stop him shoving shit down his gullet he carries on

it literally cannot even taste good at this stage

bernie sanders voters would be the first to be gunned down in a real communist regime, friendo.

why is this guy famous, for being a fat pos?

yes, and other landwhales idolize him and give him money.
pretty fucked up.