Jaw workout

those jawzrize really work or is it just a meme? i really want the nice jawline and neck workout

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eS_v9ReK0J8?t=3m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ZERO

enjoy your jawlock

Take up Mewing instead. Costs nothing and does produce results.

You can chew on them to stave off hunger I guess

lolwat
Can I boof my jaw? For reals?

Hell yeah

You'll experience atavism and have the jaw strength of a great ape

Sounds good desu

He already has the jaw strength of a great ape

Her is the best jaw workout for you bitches and faggots
youtu.be/eS_v9ReK0J8?t=3m55s

what in the world...
is that even FDA approved?

What did I just watch

Seeing as it's not a food or a drug I don't know why it would need to be

You can get a beginner, intermediate and advanced one for a mere 80 dollars

>105$ for a platic ball
W E W

Three plastic balls moron

The Jawzrsize is no mere plastic ball. It is a state of the art workout device made of a patented polymer blend designed to ensure a long life and many repetitions. Available in a variety of difficulties ranging from beginner to advanced, it allows you to tailor your jaw workout to suit your skill level and goals. Benefits of the Jawzrsize include:

>Toned & strengthened facial and neck muscles, resulting in more youthful appearance and defined jawline
>Increase in metabolism
>Enhanced digestion due to chewing effect and increased saliva production
>Reduction of grinding and clenching of teeth

For now, the intermediate resistance level is the strongest available. The stronger advanced and elite levels will be available in the next few months.

This should be great when rolling on M.

Wouldn't eating and chewing gum so the same shit

Nice sales pitch you fucking idiot. Goodjob sinking capital into such a retarded product. Must be going real bad for you to resort to shilling on this shithole.

you're such a fucking moron

my jaw got fucking strong after I started singing death metal with full fury. You have to feel the pain.

Just by ON cake bites, gotta work your jaw to eat those playdough bricks.

Just take some MDMA

I just chew a lot of gum because it helps me with stress management, when I get a pump going my jaw flex becomes very apparent

absolute blatant meme. best case scenario, nothing of value happens, worst case scenario you get buck teeth and jawlock

What about masseter hypertrophy? Also I'm pretty sure it can't make your teeth bigger

Same

I'm gonna go the opposite way from most people here and say that it might not fully be a meme. Sure the part about losing face fat is a meme but it seems like for jaw gains it might not be terrible. People here report results from chewing gum regularly and this seems like the same concept but with the added benefit that there are different levels, allowing for actual progression. Now whether or not the results are worth the money is up to you, but at 40 bucks per ball it's at least less of a waste than other exercise memes people get sucked into like p90x

>What about masseter hypertrophy?
there are less meme-y ways, one of which is literally chewing hard gum
>Also I'm pretty sure it can't make your teeth bigger
no but push them outward

when is the last time you chewed gum with your front teeth only, and a piece so big it forced your mouth open? I implore you to tell me.

>not making it by chewing entire packs of big red every lift session

my man

Bigger ROM than gum though

What would you say my type of jaw is from this pic? This was me in high school, 6’2 185 lbs not fit at all

I used to love him now I fucking hate this man. Obnoxious little cunt

unironically mirin hair

Photo quality is shit mate.

Im not entirely sure, but i would go out on a limb and say thats animal abuse you stupid ape

i misread the post but its not too late

Nobody is buying this shit lmao you've been shilling it for months. You tried so hard and failed so hard

Enjoy your dog toy

>$105 for 3 plastic balls

ill just get a knock off on Dhgate or Wish.

>Inb4 chemicals leach out and give me cancer

guys look im being racist did you see :D :D:D:D

Buy some mastiha gum instead. Its tree sap thats extremely hard to chew, first getting started you're lucky to be able to chew for five minutes. It tastes really good and it's beneficial to your gums and digestive system.

>implying I'm samefagging

Also I've never even seen it mentioned here before

I once took a resistance band and wrapped it under my jaw, pulled it tight, and did a shitload of reps until failure. Made some decent jaw gains and improved facial aesthetics but afterwards my jaw was constantly clenched. A few weeks of walking around with an ultra strong jaw clenching down caused all of my perfectly straight upper teeth to curl inward. Now I look like a hillbilly with mountain dew mouth. Careful with these jaw exercises.