I have 2 questions :

I have 2 questions :

1) In the sticky, it says you should eat 2,2g of proteinn per kg of BW, but some dudes here say it's false. Do you have sources that could back up the second claim ?

2) I eat McDonalds nearly everyday, is that bad for my health even if I'm not fat (145 lbs for 5'8) ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump ffs

fat faggot

High sodium and salt

No you don't need 1g/lb that's bullshit try .5-.7.
As for the mcdicks question, what the fuck do you think you goddamn retard?
Sage for asking dumb shit.

You can ask for fries without salt and get grilled chicken without mayo

Idk man, it doesn't seem unhealthy to me

I'm not fat brah

>Idk man, it doesn't seem unhealthy to me

That's because you are a cretin

Brah I ask you to be honest. Am I going to make it if I eat McDonalds every day ?

madonal gut por chu. no bat por chu, gut por chu.

1) No. Maybe for lean mass but even so that's kind of just bro science

2) Yes.

You're going to make it regardless of what you do. You're a rock star, baby.

Yes, don't listen to these idiots. They know nothing

If it fits your macros you'll be fine. Just take a multivitamin

Depends on your current weight and goals, but 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of weight is enough.

Also mcdonalds has a lot of fat and salt in the food. If it fits in your macros then have a meal every now and then, but dont eat it all the time. Track your macros and calories and you'll see.

>5'8
I think were done here

You should eat 10-20 kg of stinky feces per g of bodyweight. Boogie's bodyweight. and Boogie's feces. Your mouth though.

Yeah I'm tall but I want to be as perfect as I can be, so I gotta lift anyway

Thanks rabbi, you're my greadest ally :DDDD

Don't worry, we're all gonna make it anyway

Yeah I make sure it fits my macros. The thing is that I don't like to eat 5 meals a day. In fact, the best for me is to eat 2 meals, otherwise I'm forcint it. So eating McDonalds helps me getting 3000 kcal easily. A good friend of mine ate McDonalds for 6 months straight every day (worked there) and had mad gains and still a sixpack. I know we're all different, but I don't think it's as bad as people say.

1) it's a meme based on an ancient shitty study that has been shown to be wrong over and over. nobody needs that much. the very high end you would need as a natural is around 1.5-1.7 gram per LEAN bodyweight kg (fatfree bw). that is if you train hard with exceptional genetics at prime muscle building age, etc. the average Veeky Forums user needs even less.
2) negligible fiber, added salt and sugar, high saturated fat, inflammatory processed shit. what do you think?

mcdonalds every day is fine if you dont eat the fucking fries and also the breaded burgers

its not ideal, too much saturated fat but if youre young aou can bulk on it

just get tons of burgers and coke zero

Sadly I don't like burgers

I usually eat fries, nuggets and ice tea

Tfw eat mcdolalands everyday
Also 5ft 8
And 145 kg.......

You misread or maybe you're kidding

so youre only eating the garbage

no man dont do that

its so much salt and saturated fats that youre taking in

iced tea is also garbage

The serious studies done on the subject have shown that there is no more additional muscle gains past 1.8g of protein per bodyweight, and that was the

drink water, problem fucking solved

>there is no more additional muscle gains past 1.8g of protein per bodyweight

What is the standard unit of body weight?

Assuming he means kg

1.8g per pound is ridiculous

Kg.

bruh i used to eat two big macs with extra mac sauce and some salty fries every other night for like a good 6 months and my body didn't balloon two sizes and i haven't had a heart attack or anything. if it fit your macs then just do it

Makes sense then. You still have to mention it, otherwise someone will end up eating 400g of prots, like the guy that was doing GOMAD on Veeky Forums.

Average person can gain 2 lbs of muscle in the first month with a decreased rate of muscle gain per month of 5%, meaning about 20 lbs the first year, 10 lbs the second, 5 lbs the third, and so on.

A pound of muscle requires 2500 calories of protein to be built and results in 174 g of muscle and 280 g water gained (together considered one pound of lean tissue).

2 lbs requires 2500 x 2 calories from protein over the course of a month. A gram of protein has 4 calories. Also, your body needs roughly 50 g of protein just to maintain normal body function.

30 days in a month / 5000 calories for two pounds of muscle = 167 calories, or 42 g of protein required per day on top of the 50 g minimum for daily function, thus 92 g total.

The average male weights 150, so minimum protein is 92 / 150 = 0.62 g / lb. The less muscle you can gain per month, the less protein is needed.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Actual studies agree with 0.64 as minimum and 0.82 as a markup to ensure proper intake.

>i didn't die from it yet so it must be good for me
literally nigger logic

>has never heard of CT Fletcher

you're already a faggot.

>if it fits your macs

ayyyy

No, retard. Go post on /b/ or /soc/ or something.

Doesn't the fatty foods still wreak havoc on your heart and shit even if you're lifting and doing cardio?

You are fat you fucking manlet.

1) I'm not fat, I'm 145 lbs
2) I'm not a manlet, I'm 5'8

CT Fletcher claims to have eaten something like 4 big macs + fries everyday for like 20 years and he was a big motherfucker.

of course, he ended up almost dying and needed like hectuple bypass surgery so there's that.

I guess the moral of the story is, don't eat mcdonald's for 20 years straight.

there are people who have done it (while staying lean), it's not great for your health and you'll get a heart attack or stroke.

Congrats on making me reply to your lazy bait

>a meme based on an ancient shitty study that has been shown to be wrong over and over. nobody needs that much. the very high end you would need as a natural is around 1.5-1.7 gram per LEAN bodyweight kg
...so do you happen to have a source?