DEAR. GOD

DEAR. GOD.

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=estrogen in beer&oq=estrogen in beer&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.1633j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

google.co.uk/search?q=estrogen in beer&oq=estrogen in beer&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.1633j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

all that protein and only 100 kcals... it must taste like utter shite

>gif

that's hot.

>Drink a few beers every now and then
>Grow mantits

>it must taste like utter shite
who the fuck cares, its beer @ 3.6%

so it's like sub bud lite abv? I'd rather drink a scoop w/ water and chase it with a nice microbrew... there's nothing good about this product other than it appears to resemble beer

Just put a scoop of whey into your Guinness

>drinking estrogen

Something doesn't add up.
Protein has 4 calories per gram and alcohol has 7, this has 21.8g of protein (87.2 cals) and 9.37g of alcohol (65.59 cals) per serving for a total of 152.79 cals, but the label only claims 92 cals per serving

but i usually drink 7,2% beer. Regular beer here is 4.5-5% but I like stronger beer better.

Seems like overkill. At 3.6%ABV, i'd have to drink 6 of them to feel much of anything. At that point i've consumed 126g of protein. If you eat anything that's a really fucked up amount for the day.

I'd rather see someone create a low carb beer that tastes good and somehow has a high ABV. I'm a compulsive sipper and i dont always want hard liquor, and i like the taste of beer. For now i've settled on high ABV dry cider.

>alcohol has 7

Alcohol as carbohydrates only has 4 per gram.

okay so I realised that the 92cals figure comes from adding calories from protein to calories from carbs and ignoring calories from alcohol altogether. Is that even legal to label like that in the US, wouldn't fly over here

a quick google search indicates it is 7

no, alcohol is not like other carbs, it has 7 per gram, google it

Whats the catch?

yes its legal

alcohol is classified as a drug and not a food so they can get around nutrition facts

rather it's a macro-nutrient of it's own, which your body is surprisingly efficient at turning into energy

With that ABV I might as well be drinking a fucking soda while I enjoy a steak.

>22g protein
>3.6% alcohol
>93 calories

Literally not possible. A 12 oz, 3.6% etoh beer has 13 mL of ethanol, which is 10 grams and 70 calories. 22g protein beings it up to 158 calories before carbs.

Either way though, just drink whey for protein and liquor for alcohol, you fucking light beer drinking fag.

It's probably thick as fuck. Like milkshake beer.

I think they're actually ignoring the calories from protein, which makes more sense but is still false advertising

Stop obsessing over food you absolute fucking autistics, I feel like it's really only beginner tier lifters and the kind of retard that got memed into "intra-workout BCAA supplementation" and wearing a full gymshark kit that cares about garbage like this.

>and wearing a full gymshark kit
But the fucking full set bonus!

Alcohol is a gains goblin

So basically each bottle is 150-200kcal and 20g of protein

1000kcal and 120g prot for a 6-pack
Sounds like the ideal beer to grow the greatest beer belly in history

>92.4 calories
>3.6% alcohol

why not just drink coors light (or vodka + sips) while getting protein from somewhere else

this is retarded. i can't get drunk of 12 regular beers, what the fuck am i going to do when they're only 3.6% alc/vol?

>drinking the estrogen jew

enjoy the moobs fag

>vodka + sips
That sounds like it would do a number on your heart.

What the fuck is this ... stop being a pussy and drink vodka, whiskey, or moonshine ... maybe even all 3 ... at the same time

Yeah it's legal

This guy is right. Ever notice how there's never even an ingredients list on almost all beer? They can tell you as much or as little as they want

Nice

Post body.

so, normal beer?

how much semen is in this beer to get it to 21.8g

Just drink everclear fags

190kcal per shot

3 to 4 shots to get shit faced.

So it takes like 3-4 regular beers to get me just a little past tipsy. So that's like 5-7 of these. So I'd be ingesting as much as 150g of protein on a light night of drinking? Sounds bad for my body.

>3.6%
I'd get more drunk drinking my recycled urine

Yes and yet vodka + redbull is an insanely popular drink.