Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes sense, that's why we're here.

Bench press makes you grow? Then why am i a 4'11 midget?

Go find the manlet stretcher, NOW

there's no escape

>tfw manlet

>make fun of women's weight, which is totally in her power to change
Fat-shaming pig
>make fun of a guy's height, which is set by his genetics
Teehee, manlet! Come on let's find Brad

waoh really makes me think

Don't give women this kind of power

Why is the west so cucked

You guys act totally helpless to what women decide, they're in complete control over you losers because youre spineless

She's obviously being silly. Probably in reference to all the fat chick jokes.

I kill humor.

A MANLET HORDE NED, ON AN OPEN FIELD

>5'11 manlet
>live in 5'9 average height manlet country

Could have been worse

>be a shitskin
>humblebrag about having solid height on Veeky Forums to feel better

could not be any worse

I really like Jin-Roh, also
>Be 6'3
>Live in Serbia, in the Dinaric Alps region, where the average height is like 6'2

Not even close, manlet

it's 6'/184 cm measured. Still, tallest world wide

this

Good taste, my dude. Jin-Roh is the shit

mad manlet lol

>t. manlet

Girls confuse height and being in shape. Just ignore them. They’re literally retarded.

People around Serbia are pretty tall, even tho you got some gipsy and muslims who bring that down along with Hungarians and Bulgarians, but people on the mountains where I come from are even taller, so I would say that 6'2-6'3 might be the real average

6' is in the mountains (specifically dinaric alps region), serbs are a bit shorter. as said, it's 184 cm measured.

>muh small sample size measurements that rarely distinguish age and/or race are absolutely 100% accurate

I live in a place where average is supposedly 5'9'', but at 5'11'' its plain to see that at least the average in my area, among young white men is more towards my height, if not higher.

Hate my height, makes me wanna kill myself desu

She means guys shouldn't be under 6 ft. So hit the gym fatass to become a trap. Squat 3x a week.

kurva anyàd faszarcú mocskos szerb

she is saiyan that a woman weight is about genetics too.
wew.

youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI

;_;

m8 muslims are 3.8% of serbia do you legit think that they would bring the average down? Are you okay?
Stop failing to understand how statistics work.

>>Live in Serbia
>>Dinaric alps

Buraz ti si glup

She's either joking or a retard. Either way, I don't care.

I'd rather be two feet tall than live in a shit hole like Serbia.

The only way this makes sense if she thinks we measure weight in feet, on an inverse scale.

Manlets need to do more leg extensions.

NO excuse for slunts to have under 32DD, hit the gym, landwhale.

shes completely right. manlets btfo!

>the west so cucked
If you got over you're overwhemling autisim and social ineptitude you'd see that this is definitely not the case.
>Getting your worldview through memes on Veeky Forums
Jesus.

Couldn't agree more. Is hard for a guy over 6' to be fat. But a 5'10 or 5'11 can fat up super quick. Only good thing about being a manlet is easier gains, an over 6' guy will find it real hard to compete with manlet gains

Manlets are fucking machines some times, my manlet buddy can swim fast as fuck and always beats me.

This girl must think bones act like coiled springs.

>6'1"
>big fat cock
>ugly face

You dont know what hell looks like

>tfw 5'9

but

- attractive face
- some amazing gains in past 2 months
- good job
- 7.2x5.8 dick

could be worse desu.

Probably like you

Did you know most exercises make you shorter in the long run?

Well for short people that shouldn’t matter then... nor for tall people as they’ll still be taller than most of you midget Americans.

My grandfather's friend once told story about a friend of theirs who heard a loud popping noise while walking back to his car in the parking lot. It was supposedly a disc that shattered in his body and he shrunk 2 inches instantly.

I know it's bullshit and I can't help but laugh every time I remember him telling us that.

Just get fit and wear clothes that show off your physique and to a lesser extent your allegedly fat cock.

kek

Americans should use metric

We will stick to our freedom units bud

"How can manlets compete"
>"Look mom I posted it again."

Just be confident and women will suck your dick all day. I know it sounds deceptively simple but women really are that simple. They are attracted to masculinity, virility and strength. Position yourself as a dominant male and their animal brains will be thinking nothing but PLEASE CUM INSIDE OF ME.

That's right. Women forget that men can forcibly rape them.

t. Doesnt realize it because of sheltered perspective

>defend manlets with a picture of a guy who is 7' tall

Ok, frodo.

Literally went to a party last night and had a girl begging to suck my cock. Fuck off projecting virgin.

>mfw 5'8
I got in a fight with 9 dudes along the beach late at night, all of them tall, 4 of them nigs and a spic and the rest were white.
I had never been punched in the face before. I am sitting feeding a goose with a flashlight. Nigger approaches me all of them laughing, flips flashlight out of my hand and hits me in the face. I stand up amnd deck this 6'1 nigger, i swung way above my head.
"Fuck nah you didnt nigga" says one other negro as his buddy hits the sand face down.
I get the shit kicked out of me for a couple seconds against a wall, i stick elbow out into ones eye, i guess it started making his eye bleed. I grab the center one who is kicking me in the stomach by the neck, drag him down on top of me and push him off, swing at 2 others standing up one grabbed me by the hair but i decked him too.
I could feel my ribs beating, i broke 4 ribs but kept fighting. Another nigger runs up behind me and punches me in the back of the head, all of them back up but have still have me pinned against the beach wall with their friends lanky bodies sprawled out by my feet.
We start hurling insults, i keep saying "fuck off fuck off" explaining i did nothing wrong. Big butch white guy tackles me from the side while i was talking, i get up before he does and knee him in the nose, the rest charge me in the back again and i duck through some lanky legs and run away down the beach back to my car.
Didnt go to hospital, just went home and sewed myself in the mirror after taking a shower. Went to hospital in the morning cause of ribs and face.
Lanklets cant fight. Fact.

this.
you shouldnt let some random thot you will never see in real life to have any influence on you.
reading how crushed people get from internet comments is something i cant understand

>tfw 6'5"
>tfw GF is only 6'
>tfw no 6'8" amazon gf

Why live

No excuse for fat fucking thots. Keep eating donuts to kys, please.

Cute fantasy, we all know this didn't happen. Next time change the number of imaginary attackers to 3 or 4 to remain slightly plausible. I've fought my entire life and watched pro-fighters with chins of steel fail to take on 5 guys, yet somehow some random nerd stomps 9 at once while all happened to be bigger. You're lucky this is an anonymous board because if you tried to tell that bs in real life, people would laugh at you.

>i'm a manlet but i have an attractive face, good job, big dick and won a fight vs blacks last night
why do manlets insist on LARPing

BRING OUT THE RACK

lol

>tfw 6' bean
>live in strangely white part of california
>only beaner around most of the time
>tfw girls average 5'10 to 6'

I'm gonna make it if its the last thing I do

Look at all these manlets who escaped the pit

>not getting your world view from memes on Veeky Forums
Shiggy diggy

Feeding a goose at night on a beach?
nigga who feeds geese and what goose goes to the beach?? This is unrealistic

is 5'10" good

Here? No. In real life? Sure.

>not even 5'9
>ginger
>ugly

i just want to die

>be hypermanlet
>Considered a laughingstock
>Get manhandled all the time by guys grabbing you by the shoulder agressively
>Can endure it and look like a giant Manlet pussy
>End up shoving the guy and telling him to fuck off
>"Hey woah user what's gotten into you"
>Now you're that angry short guy who everyone thinks is insecure
It's a lose-lose situation folks

Lad if you're still under 30 and have a baby face you can pretend that you're actually 15, dw about it

you can't be that short. I'm 5'8, but that's probably a bit over average in my rancho(I'm mexican).
But if you're under 5'6, yeah, I'll even laugh at you, and every girl you ever meet.

And then everyone clapped

Pretty neutral desu. Pic related is 5'10 and is literally chad

>looks at the person, not the exercise

wow, I honestly feel sorry for your parents. it must be hard not being able to be proud of their son. you really need to sort your shit out bro.

Just become Islamic and get assigned a wife.

>you'd see that this is definitely not the case
You must not have been paying attention to what has been happening in academics and politics over the last 30 years.

6'25" Croatian on the Dalmatian coast. I'm considered average here. Feels bad

lmao stay mad manlet. 6ft2 white boy with all 3 of pic related coming through. wheres ur bitch?

>tfw im barelly above 6'2 manlet cut-off

>white boy

You speak so much coon gibberish that you have to announce that you are white, you'll get yours, you degenerate scum.

Yeah. Are people really missing the point?

destrpued

a fairly decent joke made even better by the impotent rage it will cause

Look up John Taylor Gatto's work. The schooling system is designed to remove you volition and make reflexively obedient to authority and to seek outside approval.

Western schools are barely better than Islamic madrassas

>HIt the gym fatass

>from pol
>telling it's us that has a sheltered perspective

when /pol/ sends its people, it's not sending their best

I watched it some time ago but didn't really understand it

Yea,you don't have any of those things wigger. too bad you'll end up working a dead-end job and married to a cunt.

fucking Illyrians

Fuck off

I'm 6'2 and I'll defend my manlet kinsmen with my life

Actually, you can grow few inches if you lose weight.

I was 286lb at my highest and when I got down to 200, I was 2 inch's taller. And I'm sure if I got down to around 160 (which was my goal weight) I probably would he least 1 more inch taller.

So although this girl is probably legitimate dumb as shit, her words hold some ground. Not saying everyone will get drastically taller, but if you're considering obese/morbidly obese, then expect to gain an inch or 2, maybe more.

>legitimate dumb as shit
You're dumb. She's clearly joking.

If hitting the gym would've increased my height her entire bloodline could stand on each other's shoulders but they still won't reach my dick.

Anyways, I have two ulcers on my tongue and I can't speak or eat. My bulk is going to shit, what do ? Even drinking shakes hurts a lot and my teeth have started to hurt too