I HATE CUTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING I WANT TO EAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I HATE CUTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING I WANT TO EAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

It’s not that bad. The first week was shit, but a month in and it’s nothing. Just keep your mind off of food. Play vidya, work out, drink a ton of water.

I find the more you cheat, the harder going it is

>Eat 1800cal/day
>Work out daily
>Still gain weight

What the fuck am I doing wrong?

>not doing keto
>feeling hungry
Kektimus

enjoy your muscle loss buddy

Enjoy your lack of brain cells, big boi

Pleeeeease eat me. Go on you fat little shit, eat me. You know you want to and you know you're going to. The sooner you eat me the sooner you can start your diet again.

>Fell for the Halo Top meme

It tricks you into thinking its okay to eat it. But then I eat some and I can't stop. Then I start eating other sweets. I had to stop buying it. I have no control. Help me.

eat less

you're probably eating more than 1800 cals a day. do you have a food scale?

Quickly before I'm all gone you fat fuck. Imagine how amazing I taste when I get Inside you. Sliding down your throat. Just fucking eat me already

>hey user we bought some burgers but didn't get you any since you told us you were on a diet :^)

No but I count/measure everything else. The only thing I estimate is chicken, but usually add an extra 50-100 calories to the total just to be sure. And considering I only eat that once a day I don't think it's what's throwing me off so badly.

get out of my thread

Let's compromise.

Just 1 slice

probably a fucked up metabolism from your previous shit eating habits. eat more vegetables

tfw day 8 of water fast

feeling pretty decent, down a stone and a half.

Cravings have also gone down.

feels pretty gud desu.

are you watching your sodium intake?

Got me drooling

except for the gooey parts it looks dry as fuck

Why are you cutting in october? Planning on going topless for halloween? If you couldn't pull it off today, it's already too late

>this

Winter time is bearmode time.

I've only eaten 250 cals today.

>try eating less
you might be over calculating what you're spending per day.

Eat 1000-1500 calories a day. Do intense cardio for 1.5 hours. I’ve dropped 32 pounds since early August doing this. Recently incorporated keto for maximum loss. Losing 4-5 pounds per week the last three weeks.