news.utexas.edu/2008/11/24/athletes_minds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how get stronger

140 kg dead
110 kg squat
90 kg bench

am i still a novice do i leave sl 5x5

Is the op image from a MtF tranny blog?

You can be still a novice with 3pl8 squats for reps it's about when you stall and recovery

Kill yourself

should I isolate arms to get them bigger. I have been stuck at 14 and half inches, yet I can press close to two plates (haven't attempted in a while), and can squat 325.
>My arms have been the same for the past year

Who here /flexible training schedule/ ???

3x week, doesn't matter if i do monday, wednesday, friday or if i do monday thursday, saturday. Heck if i care!

There is a 100% chance that I will not kill myself, but there is a much better than 40% chance that the guy in the OP will try

I'm in the same boat i think the key to having small arm genetics is to just have smaller shirt sizes and lower bf so your arms look decent in smaller shirts any former armlet can weigh in?

Who here /tempo/ ???

yes you doofus

the problem is when I lose weight, my gut barely goes down, but my arms shrink. When I gain weight my gut goes big, and my arms don't grow. Am I doomed?

>Press
Pls be BTN snatch grip press

Bench press. Sorry. I just wanna be a Chad like every other guy in my uni

let me guess you dont actually trains arms and bulk like a retard instead of actually training arms bulking moderately

that's why I asked if I should train arms...

what would happen if i just train arms every day from now on?

Do you do any heavy weighted chins or rows?

if you want big arms yes by all means isolate them
you can orientate yourself on these articles
renaissanceperiodization.com/bicep-training-tips-hypertrophy/
renaissanceperiodization.com/triceps-hypertrophy-training-tips/
I went from 16 to 17" with these while gaining a couple kilos

Pls help me with chin-ups.
They were doing really well. I was doing about 10kg attached for 15-20 singles at like RPE7-8

And for the past week or two I havnt been able to do 1 single rep with 10kg???????

I thought it was a bad day but I havnt recovered at all in almost 2 weeks

How to deload after hypertrophy block? I'm on RP.

I find that chinning strength decreases extremely rapidly. Used to be able to do 35kg attached for 5 reps, now I can barely do the same with 10kg.

Have you considered taking a deload week?

How much did your bw increase during that time? Mine usually stays really consistent.

Yeah I did take a 5 day deload involuntarily and nothing changed
Intetedtan

It remained constant. Always make sure to weigh myself before it to select weights accordingly.

So you're a lazy, inconsistent, mental gde who is stressing out about a bodyweight lift that doesn't contribute to your total.

Rethink your life.

So ur autistic

>lifting weights requires "mental strength"
ahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Oh wait, you're being serious?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSSH *BREATHES* AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>repost from last thread

reassure this, my guy

>x10 rep squats
>insta-kill my whole session

envious of volume chads right now

Rest assured, I am reassured.
Program?

Why did you never join the discord?

>Program?

fuckaround periodization :^) just for one more week then im doing some TM stuff with RPE instead of percentages it's gonna be a blast

news.utexas.edu/2008/11/24/athletes_minds

You're a mental gde, aren't you?

did i really reply to myself...

>nice blog
>mental gde
I've never seen someone so autistic on plg before

Is dis seen

When searching for your trip did you search for row and rolo or just rolo and unexpectedly got raw roll?

Didn't look like something I'd like spending time in.
Have fun famling.

it's raw, not row, as in raw lifting

i just searched rolo, went to take a shit and took the edgiest one i saw kek

thanks mane. trip off but im lurking

Long time no see my dude

>Can't squat after benching
Ironic, I can't bench after squat (especially if the squat is fairly maximal)

Nice blog

ayyy ROLO

Always started squat, bench, deadlift last.
Gives legs a break, atleast for me.

how often should someone wanting to improve their deadlift actually deadlift on a 3 day per week routine?

every other day? once early/late per week? also, how often should i squat AND deadlift on the same day assuming i currently squat every day on a 3 day per week routine?

pic unrelated as it only serves to get attention. maserati xxx in case anyone's wondering.

is been a rough year senpai but im keeping. how's life?

I can't leg drive after squats to save my life

how much point is there to adding more volume when cutting, because gaining more muscle is basically impossible then anyway? my strength gains have more or less halted but i got a while to go.

150 didly
125 squat
75 bench (NO BULLY)

Pls be stone

Also you should do similar volume while cutting so that you don't lose strength. I ran a full cycle of Sheiko on a 500-700 cal deficit and it went fine.

>Life
Is gud, lifts are going up, weight is going down. What about you famalam?

>Leg drive
The issue is less leg drive and more that my hip flexors are stupidly tight, and my core and upper back are rekt.

I always need to finish lower body first. Minor performance drop in upper body compared to major performance drop in lower body if the order is reversed.

>user asks to not be bullied
>Chad can't help but bully him

Managing your fatigue is the most important thing. In my experience at least you're more likely to get injured while cutting.

>chad

this is a joke
lmao

Deadlift movement twice per week imho. Once is too little for movement practice and thrice can be rough on the back.

Hey guys, It seems like I'm leglet, I can't increase my squats.

It's always too fucking awkward to perform the movement, it never feels right, even after deloading it a bunch of times and trying to do the perfect movement, I just can't make it feel right.

I have APT, and I came to think that it could be the problem making my squats feel weird for not envolving my abs enough, so I've been doing lots of ab isolation and APT specific movements, done that for a month now, but no improvements at all.

Any suggestions?

My lifts(if that matters) are:

>Bench: 102.5kg x 6
>OHP: 67.5kg x 3
>Deadlift: 140kg x 6
>pendley row: 80kg x 9
>Squats: 102.5kg x 5 (literally, less than what I can bench)

This desu. I'm not a Chad.

>pointing out jokes
what a fun guy

so on an AxBxAxx type routine, deadlifts on the A days would be ideal? also, how about for set/reps? 1x5, 3x5, 5x3, 5x2 or something else?

fuck off faggot

the part about you being a fun guy was a joke aswell btw

I don't know what you're doing now, but you can probably insert a deadlift program from Nuckols' 28free (1x with e.g. RDLs on a second day or the 2x) or a couple of progressions from The Journey package.

I don't have the progression pic at hand, but the House Retard can help.

The minor pull on hamstrings is what gets me.
My Mondays are 3x9, doing deadlifts right after squats would rip me apart.
I've never had a decline on bench because of it though.

Speaking of bench, recently moved past 2pl8+40lbs and my wrist are always hurting now when benching.
Like horribly so, even when using wrist straps. Any thoughts?

Your hand, barbell, wrist, forearm, and elbow should all be perpendicular to the floor.

I used to put the bar too close to my fingers with wrists cocked back. This led to pain in my right wrist, as it for some reason is less flexible than my left (I did break one bone on my right hand, apparently a small fracture on the inside of the bone when I was ~12; however, I broke one bone in my left hand completely off when I was ~14, so I really don't know why this is).

All pain disappeared when I started doing the bulldog grip. It puts the bar more directly above my forearms and my wrists aren't cocked as much back. So maybe you should try the bulldog grip if you haven't already. If you already have, and your technique is solid, I really don't know, but strengthening your wrists might help. I don't really know anything about that, though.

Bulldog grip my dude

I did 100x1 one day and 80x10 the next day
That was last week

What should I do this week?

How do I get 2pl8 OHP?
Currently at 90 kg, stalled for a while, trying to just do stupid amounts of heavy doubles and triples, see if it helps.

Okay, I also posted in the previous thread but this time I got it
>VD 1
Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5
DL light
OHP
>RD 1
Squat light
Dips light
Chinups
Reverse hypers
>ID 1
Squat pr
Bench pr
DL pr
OHP
>VD 2
Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5
Chinups
OHP
>RD 2
Squat light
Dips light
High block pull next ID's DL
Reverse hypers
>ID 2
Squat pr
Bench pr
Chinups pr
OHP

It's basically TM except more pressing volume, and deadlifts alternate with chinups

often times your bench needs more volume not more intensity. bench doesn't use a lot of big muscle, but it has a lot of chain links and so it's easier for one of them to let you down and ruin the lift's progress. ergo, attack bench frequently, do some decent volume, a few variants, and dont hesitate to do some LIGHT isolations. if i were coaching you, your week should look something like this
(in pounds)
monday
regular bench
6x2-3 start at 135 and increase linearly when you hit 6x3

light variant (incline, dumbbell bench, maybe a wide grip bench)
3x10-12

wednesday
close grip 3x8 ~115
bicep and tricep work
shoulder assistance work like raises and band/cable pulls. just get a pump

friday
bench
1x3 work up to a top triple, should be like 180, and pyramid back down. take it easy and go for some fun (im not kidding) assistance for arms, shoulders, and back

I'm not sure that's the issue, I have a trainer three days out of the week. He watches everything and we've worked on my grip regularly as we progressed up.
I'll look into it, thanks guys.

i know very little about core strength lol

i'm on my last semester, bout to graduate and be an unemployed economics graduate so life is alright. lately thinking of doing culinary school

>bench = OHP
?????

shit i read bench i s2g. same concept though. instead

monday
OHP 6x2-3
Dumbbell push press, get a bit cheaty in the last few reps, 3x10-12

Wednesday
Push press 3x8-10
bicep, tricep, shoulder work

friday
ohp
work up to a heavy 5.

>i know very little about core strength lol
You can get easy core strength gains just by putting on a backpack with a weight in it and standing with correct posture, best if you walk around though.

Tfw bench 90lbs and on 6 set somebody have to help me because weights about to crush me

yeah ok but are you London

Not lying I weigh 120lbs about to bench 110 lbs 2mrrw Max

M I D L A N D S
I
D
L
A
N
D
S

alright thanks pal, I'll give that a try.

sit on my face baby girl(female)

I'm a guy kkkk just low test I think k

try doing mouth fills 5xF daily

Would do face sit though if u into that hahahaha OSHA

Okay 666 get... Eating is th5 hardest part for me

SOMEONE ANSWER

first of all, what is RP?

second of all, in general you wanna deload by cutting the overall volume and intensity. example, if you were doing heavy 4x7's, you'd wanna deload and do some EZPZ 3x5s for a couple weeks, or a fortnight as our british friends would say

I miss Norse fat a LOT

Cut volume by like half and intensity by 2/3.

man my fucking waifu is cute

Read the book you big fat dummy

thanks for sharing youre waifu

Try going for ramping sets my man. I stalled out around 165lbs, ran Candytoe's 6 week with OHP as an accessory, and that shot my OHP up to 190

do you guys think the push press has any place in adressing delt weakness in the bench

Why not ohp? Push press should be more triceps dominant

Dead thread
Dead sport

Rip iskey, burse fat, bodyro, boaedsheots, benchrbo, gargavebro, emserald, spaerrow, fatemess, panzherger, far tratrd, nsyetery abon, faec geuy, ged lex,

nd the rest

I'm at about 15 and half and I never isolated, but I think they would be much bigger if I did some curls.

Underage b&

Dead thread so let's at least post music to kill time

hahah wow I just plopped out a bunch of Norman khan into the toilet at fast speeds

Wasn't quite rapid fire but I'd say probably 80% of the khan that I needed to dispose of this morning came out all in 10 seconds of sitting on the toilet

Oh and best part was it wasn't even DIRREAHA

Man my breath smells too

You know when your breath is so stinky you don't even need to smell it you can just taste the stink in your own mouth by mere taste? Yeah that's what it's like, like a stinky Norman khan eating week old expired curry or something

Oh also I think I'm done disposing
Of Norman khan for the day so make that 80% estimate into 100% wew 100% of Norman khan disposed of in 10 seconds flat non DIRREAHA I wish all
Norman khans were this easy to dispose of

*hugs* you'll get through this