TinyTrip's Routine

I have his routine and diet saved from simplyshredded before it 404'd, dubs and I post it

Post it namek

Who cares

is that the one with 3x12 dragon flags?

i wonder what he's doing now

So you know how to use archive web

rollan

>he doesn't know what happened to tiny

user...

what did happen to Tiny? i just remember people trolling him about his parents being dead or some shit?

Post that shit

check them, fag

They see me rolling...

Dubs for klokov press should be renamed the atlas press because it's how atlas would look if he pressed the earth that he carries on his back

I'll take it. Rolling with generic picture contribution.

Gibs

Let's goooo

Winrar, gives it to us OP!

w-what happened?

last i heard he'd quit Veeky Forums, started partying and doing drugs and got himself a girlfriend. he was also still living in hackney

Good job dubs man! This is 2/3 right here

3/3

i thought my thread would get more attention, this is knowledge that was once lost

Holy shit. I'm gonna do his routine and diet on my next cut which will be in March.

Thanks brah

The joke is that Veeky Forums bullied him so much that he kys'd himself, but he didn't, he just stopped posting with his trip, last I heard he was actually making it, you anons should take note, leaving here forever should be one of your self improvement goals

How many days a week does/did he train?
w-what are other goals user

My goals?
>pay off mortgage completely by 2020
>build up rainy day fund to $20k
>start investment portfolio
>visit sister at least 2x per year
>start talking to dad again
>get mum up to 30 min on the interval setting on her exercycle by Christmas
>buy new CPU+ram+mobo by Christmas 2018
>bw ohp for reps
>reduce Veeky Forums browsing by one hour per week every month
Your goals should be your own

Np
It looks like he does Mon A, Tues rest, Wed B, Thurs rest, Fri A. Next week is Mon B, Tues rest Wed A, Thurs rest, Friday B, and it alternates week to week

cheers