*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Your gains can't save you from these "peaceful" protesters Veeky Forums

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJmrDlkBsxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give hugs! We need to accept our fellow man/woman and work together to understand the struggles/grievances that people on the other side might have!

who is this mythical creature in the front?
the mythical handicapped black obese trans lesbian?

Veeky Forums - Random

I'll be fine. I can just walk up to the lead brown enby cripple in the front and hand xir one of these.

Austin Walker really let himself go

Shit I didn't even notice the beard

Don't really have many protests in my city and I carry a gun.
That said I'm most likely staying away. Don't want to go to jail if I shoot and kill a liberal arts student and a court rules against me.

" Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals) or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with their problems. "

This is my /k/ side comes in

I yearn for justified, or at leat semi-justfied violence, particularly against those who can do nothing but try anyway. Look at them - maybe some of them would try, but put down the one or two brave ones and the rest crumple. Thats just with your fists, imagine a bat or a sledge hammer, something to really just swing around.

I don't know user, I seriously think that a group of 2-4 fairly healthy men could probably keep this whole crowd at bay or even cause them to disperse.

Same. I was watching an episode of Meme of Thrones the other day, and something The Hound said really stuck out to me all week. He said "A dog doesn't need courage to chase off rats".

Reminds me of when my friend chased off a group of cowardly punks who tried to jump his younger brother. One casual gym-rat versus a group of 4 to 5 punks with skateboards and the moment he didn't back down and actually swung back at their "leader", the rest of them just took off like scared little kids (they were about 18-20). They were so weak and scrawny that when I went to go check on my friend's brother, he wasn't even badly hurt. Just a few bruises and a twisted ankle from tripping over something from a completely unrelated incident the day before.

2 to 4 healthy Veeky Forumsizens could very possibly displace this entire crowd if they knew what the fug they were doing.

This is what people need to realize

Liberals are cowardly subhumans

God, every single one of them is dyel as fuck.

>2 to 4 healthy Veeky Forumsizens could very possibly displace this entire crowd if they knew what the fug they were doing.
Possible... I suppose. I don't think it'd be too hard to take out soybois or trannies, but that nigger in the wheelchair... that's final boss shit.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bJmrDlkBsxQ

I go live in the mountains, far from the weak

lol white people

Leftists see these groups as marginalized, not inferior. If they were inferior, their marginalized position in society would be justified

Beep beep faggot.