Beer

Hey Veeky Forums

Can I ever get truly ripped if I keep drinking beer?
In my family we brew very good quality beer and it's the centre of all our gatherings and traditions. I generally love beer. I don't drink it every day but certainly the 3 or 4 days a week, and I drink good, crisp 3-ingredient beer, and I eat mostly meat, veggies, fish, protein shakes, and dairy. But I find that I just cannot get my abs uncovered.

If I were to cut out every single other carb from my diet, could I keep drinking beer and still have a hope of achieving my goal body?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17643984
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252489/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16608212
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just stop drinking it. Who cares what other people think?

I love beer. I would do anything to keep it in my diet, like, for instance, cutting out virtually every other source of carbs. Why does that imply that I care what people think?

hops are filled with phytoestrogens. you're basically on HRT if you drink beer.

Ignore every autist in this thread

Yes, you can drink beer
1-2 per day max

Depends on how shredded you're looking to get.
Like said hops have phytoestrogens, which coupled with alcohol lowering test by a noticeable amount if consumed regularly you're looking at the highest tier of gains goblin.

>beer
>literally wasted carbs
>phytoestrogens from hops
It's fucking shit, stop drinking it. That and soda are fucking worthless. All you're doing is growing bitch tits.

Arnold Schwarzenegger drank tons of beer even in his holden years

Golden*

what about whiskeys?

The key is moderation. A couple of beers / whiskeys every now and then won't do any harm but getting hammered every night will

if your diet is in check, one or two beers won't affect your progress

hell I get drunk 10-15 beers or a bottle of wine and a few beers once a week and I'm making steady progress

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17643984

Hops actually inhibit aromatase and have general anti-estrogenic properties.

Worth it.. Right guys??? :(

but Chad slams back at least six cans every day.

Do you know how to read stupid fuck, hops are anti-estrogenic. Red wine will turn you in a numale real quick, not beers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252489/

> Hops (Humulus lupulus) inhibits Oxidative Estrogen Metabolism and Estrogen-Induced Malignant Transformation in Human Mammary Epithelial cells

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16608212
>Lager beer, alcohol-free beer, stout beer, and xanthohumol-rich stout beer (200 microL/mL) significantly decreased aromatase activity.

Chad also eats pizza and fucks Stacy. You are not Chad you're a furry faggot.

If you dont slam 4+ liters of beer in one sitting and overeat the next day because of hungover like me than yes, you can.

So we've concluded that the data suggests hops may inhibit estrogen synthesis but how about alcohols anti-test effects? You're at a constant disadvantage if you drink often while trying to get huge.

Is that Kasia? kinda Looks like kasia

the point was that TONS of ostensibly manly people drink alcohol. It can't have that much of an effect, everybody itt is probably overthinking it

i feel like the alcohol calories are fucking you over more than extra carbs. if you don't want a little gut you have to start running or burning extra calories throughout the day.

Lads I think I damaged my kidneys from drinking too much because now my sodium levels won’t go down

Over the last two weeks I’ve consumed 3 litres of beer on quiet nights and ~7/8 on heavy nights, and I’ve drank every night back-to-back.

How do I detox??