What'd you have for dinner?

What'd you have for dinner?

Don't ever post that picture on my board again

Do you not like chicken?

thougt it was dugh from thumbnail

Salmon, bread, and red wine.

>mfw chicken and broccoli... again.

>white people

I ate a 5 course meal at lunch and easily hit my TDE, so I made a light cactus salad for dinner.

>October 9th, 2017
>Not eating beef and vegetable stew, spaghetti, or something similarly fall themed.

>wine
>alcohol
>thinks hes going to make it

also bread has trash nutrients

>Cutting in October

a burger

Same here bro...

Tonight I had 1 cup of greek yogurt, 3 eggs, and 28 chicken nuggets.

I know it's not real healthy which is why I'm going to invest in some better food to get chicken and veggies in with every meal.

>Non whites bragging about being fat
unsurprising.

this isnt minnesota faggot, the girls on south beach make sure im so lean you can see striations year round

3/4th cup of rice
1 cup of kidney beans
1 cup of pinto beans
a couple slices of American cheese flopped on top and melted from the heat of the real food
Carolina Reaper sauce with Chipotle sauce

All stirred in and eaten out of the steel pot since I like how it keeps the food warm. It's more or less 1300 calories

I live in Miami too, who the fuck actually goes to South Beach regularly you wannabe fucking tourist.

What kind of shit meal is this? Maybe I could dig it if it had a cup of ground beef instead of a cup of pinto beans

Beans are healthy and tasty. Beef is just tasty. It'll get you protein sure but beans are anti-inflammatory and have anti-oxidants etc.

MN checking in

Curried goat with rice and peas, steamed cabbage and fried plantains. Was my sister's birthday.

pic of sister?

Is that the frozen chicken from Costco? I forget the brand but it's like a 10 pound bag or something?

Garlic and lemon chicken with vegetables and a silver beet salad.

>Mahi mahi
>broccoli
>quinoa

Mfw I cooked the fish perfectly

Yes

Diugh?

usually a protein shake

Lmao two cans of tuna on toast with sliced pickles and dijon and a little mayo on it. Also a glass of milk and some leftover refried beans with corn tortilla chips.
help me gain weight please idk what I'm doing

Forgot to thaw my salmon last night so I had to do tofu, chicken, and cottage cheese, at varying times. Doubled up my scoops.

Hit my my macros anyways and am looking joocey as fuark

Was in a hurry today so I just cooked up a bunch of ground pork and just tossed it with garlic onion stewed tomatoes and tomato sauce, then ate it over a shit ton of lentils. Got 3 meals out of it, took like 10 minutes. I always precook a weeks worth of lentils to have on standby to do shit like this.

Isnt it mostly white bread though?

it never ends.

Some local pizza. Extra large pepperoni with garlic and some garlic knots. Left 2 slices for breakfast. Feels good not counting macros like an autist

go back to /fat/

>3 pizza slices
>13 nuggies
>crackers
>apple
>a few handfuls of jalapeƱo cheetos

Tfw too lazy to make actual food

>unironically thinking himself superior to people just cause they care to keep track of what they put in their body
>is on a fitness board
so what is it, genetics? or big bones that is keeping you from that six pack brah?

>these guys can't make it while eating whatever they want
Sad

same as you but with 2 big ass potatoes with just salt and pepper.

Brown rice, raw broccoli, and chicken tenderloin
Soy sauce and spices made it breddy decent for such a basic meal

Post body

That chicken looks terrible at least put some seasoning on it and don't over cook it

Four pieces of these fuckers right here, 300+ grams of 0% fat quark, half a cup of pumpkin seeds.

I had a food

>ctrl+f "Chicken"
>0 results
no food in that pic

Where is the protein? Is it hidden in the curry/soup?

not him but I prefer being at 15-18% bodyfat, being strong, big in clothes and being able to enjoy food than be cut and small

Easily one of the tastiest fish in the ocean, every way its cooked it tastes good and ive eaten it at every time of day

jesus.... actual food you psycho. is that boiled? please ask your mom or someone else how to cook.

why don't you eat it deep fried faggot?

afraid of those extra calories from oil?

you cardiolets are something else...

cringed my dick off. i had a food. fuck urself m8

There's two chicken breasts cut up in the pan kek
no u

Chickpea curry with a sweet potato instead of rice.

>beans and ric
>1300 calories
Why not just eat a pizza?

>currynigress.jpg

y-you ate white people for dinner?

McDonald's

>Quarter pounder with cheese
>Fries
>Small salad

Second time mcdees in like 6 months, didn't feel so bad desu

>freezing Salmon

500g Magerquark with milk, 150g oats and a Banana