Tfw hit 1pl8 squats

>tfw hit 1pl8 squats

... for just one rep or what.

uh durrr what do you think bud huh?

Glad to hear you had your first gym session today

i know this is a troll thread but having started as a 130lb. 6ft lanklet with a short torso and LLD lmao1pl8 was an achievement for me.

I had the opposite starting experience. Im 6ft 185 with a little fat but worked in a warehouse all my life and eat wholesome meals. My friend dragged me to the gym one day and he was shocked when I deadlifted 225 for 5 reps as an untrained lifter.

Good on ya m8, we're all gonna make it

So trolling aside, I've actually been doing

I could barely squat the bar when I started, so hitting 1pl8 after a few months was a pretty big deal

lanklets have an advantage DLing due to monkey arms

my DL was always significantly better than my squat

i did 110 for reps the first time i tried deadlifts, didnt even do any sport prior to that

>tfw 2pl8 squats and 3pl8 deadlifts, even .75pl8 ohp
>still cant do 1pl8 bench

Just fucking end my life

wouldnt manlets have proportionally shorter torso and legs that make up for taller people's longer arms? Like I get that if you have long arms you don't have to lift the weight as high but I feel like being proportionately shorter makes everything all the same when it comes to that.

Generally not. It's about relative lengths rather than absolute lengths - torso length is the thing that changes least amongst different heights, the majority of it is differences in leg length (and generally leg length and arm length go together as well).

6ft is not a lanklet

>0,75 ohp
>can't 1 pl8 binch
Lol you're probably one of them people who are so lower body Dom it ain't funny
Balance it out asap, hit your upper more, and often.

rom is relative to the lifter, a short guy will usually have short limbs too and leg length doesnt really affect deadlift strength as much as arm length so a lanklet who is mostly legs still has an advantage due to a more upright torso

What the fuck

same, I squat double body weight now for reps

You know what m8? Even of troll, good for you.
Fuck I remember taking my skellington tier beta bro lifting for the first time, poor bast ardent couldn't bench the bar and I was banging out 2pl8 reps
God I'll never remember how embarrassed he looked and how sad that made me; nobody believed in him. Remembering his face when he hit 1 pl8 makes me smile to this day.
Don't rag on the beginners brehs. Be a Chad and help them make it, don't be Brad and put them down.

please, you're an amateur
>1.75pl8 OHP
>1.5pl8 bench
i have 23 inch shoulders but no triceps :(
get sick mires when i OHP though lel

I know I'm an amateur you faggot, I'm just saying all my other lifts are so much higher but my bench is still nothing.

hit 1 pl8 OHP 1.5 pl8 bench over a year ago for reps

still nowhere near 1 plate squat. diddly is 3 plate.

yes, and I'm saying I'm much more imbalanced.
you're an amateur at being imbalanced.

>train with 1pl8 bench, 1pl8 squat, like quarter plate ohp and never do deadlifts
Lanklet reporting in

1/2/3/4 usually implies 1x5, 2x5 etc

Why the fuck are you still doing OHP? Just drop it and focus on benching only.

none of these are particularly impressive, 225x5 at 185 is absolutely beginner tier

what fucking program are you on when you have been lifting for
>1 year and can't do one plate squat?

I just train upper body lol

>training legs
>current year
>ishyggy

>We only train for girls. Girls don't give a fuck about legs brah

Hey lankies, how long are your legs compared to the total height and how it affects your lower body training?
6'1" here with 3'3" legs, can't make my knees not going over my feet.

Good job man. I workout alone in my garage and have never had a gym membership or really someone to coach me. I started a SL program this year and slowly learned from trial and error how to do barbell exercises and how to train my nervous system to have weight on my back.

When I hit 1pl8 squat it was like I had reached a new level in my lifting and felt so amazing. That wasnt too long ago and now I'm at 165lbs.

We're gonna make it bro

You are retarded. You look more rippes with jooicy shoulders than a chest. Plus, you life things up irl than you push things irl. Eat tranny armpits hair cum.