SO, I GOT ME SOME PINK SALT

I CAN LITERALLY JUST EAT THIS SHIT ALL DAY WHY IS THIS SO GOOD AND ADDICTIVE?

WILL THIS FUCKING SHIT KILL ME OR WHAT?

AM I FUCKING MY SHIT UP RIGHT NOW AND NOT KNOWING IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/08/sea-salt-around-world-contaminated-by-plastic-studies
youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8
youtube.com/watch?v=0bNdhM4vt4I
sodiumbreakup.heart.org/how_much_sodium_should_i_eat?utm_source=SRI&utm_medium=HeartOrg&utm_term=Website&utm_content=SodiumAndSalt&utm_campaign=SodiumBreakup
youtube.com/watch?v=_6hVgCgRWbM
youtube.com/watch?v=vJNDBjaPLGY
youtube.com/watch?v=f8-qkrenQr0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15143292
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20351473
youtube.com/watch?v=eTr3S2Bqlow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/08/sea-salt-around-world-contaminated-by-plastic-studies

Were you previously unfamiliar with salt? It can be considered a spice or a supplement but don't exceed about 2400mg of sodium in a day

>Sea salt
>Pink salt

Not sure if retarded.
I WAS USING WHITE IODIZED SALT AND SAID WHAT THE HELL LET ME GET SOME OF THIS PINK SHIT TO SEE WHAT THE FUCK MIGHT HAPPEN.

NOW I JUST EAT IT ALONE AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY I THINK IT TASTE SO GOOD

Salt is good for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8
youtube.com/watch?v=0bNdhM4vt4I

> CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY I THINK IT TASTE SO GOOD

Might have to do with paying 20x the usual price of salt

You don't want more than 2300mg of sodium

sodiumbreakup.heart.org/how_much_sodium_should_i_eat?utm_source=SRI&utm_medium=HeartOrg&utm_term=Website&utm_content=SodiumAndSalt&utm_campaign=SodiumBreakup

>Might have to do with paying 20x the usual price of salt

Yeah, but I can't just eat regular salt with nothing else because it is like fucking disgusting. I got some of this pink shit and I am like hooked and just eating it off a spoon right now raw.

Watch the videos and you'll see why your body wants more then 2300 per day. OR you can keep going with your "recommended guidelines" and have a higher chance getting heart problems contrary if you were to take 5000mg sodium per day.

My Ma used to buy that pink salt shit all the time.

You like it because the individual salt granules are bigger. It's a slight texture difference.

Go die in a sauna my man

The videos just misinterpret research and cherrypick to make gullible people who can't get themselves to eat a reasonable amount of salt feel good about overdosing on sodium. If you like youtube videos, here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6hVgCgRWbM
youtube.com/watch?v=vJNDBjaPLGY
youtube.com/watch?v=f8-qkrenQr0

>nutrition facts dot org

listening to the jew, not today schlomo

pink is life

>hmm, this information conflicts with my preferred beliefs. what should I do?
>I know!
>JEWS JEWS JEWS NOT GONNA LISTEN, LALALA

>nutrition facts

Problem?

>don't exceed about 2400mg of sodium in a day

lmao that's bullshit, getting rid of excess salt is literally what your kidneys are supposed to do. how do you think people survived ~1000 years ago before refrigeration when almost all meat was salted to preserve it? This whole 'salt is bad' thing is a total myth that has now been disproven

>how do you think people survived ~1000 years ago before refrigeration when almost all meat was salted to preserve it?
Till their 30s when they died off of kidney failure

People used to powder their faces with arsenic too. We use science to learn how to live longer.

Excess salt consumption being bad is literally a meme. Nations like Japan and Korea have crazy high salt consumption and low heart rates of heart attacks.

Overweight (which can include in extreme edge cases body builders like PIano who put on so much muscle that it stresses their hearts) and under developed cardiovascular health cause heart attacks. Not salt.

Just like in other countries, people in Japan with higher salt intake have higher rates of stroke and hypertension

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15143292
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20351473

Whatever roundabout logic you want to use, it won't undo the replicable, decades-recognized fact that sodium/salt raises blood pressure. It's true whether or not you accept it. You can either use the information and live a healthier life or seek out more bullshit to placate yourself with while setting yourself up for a stroke.

>the guardian

Sage grows in every field.
This is a formality, I assure you.
To stay humble I call myself "this one"
To not be verbose, Ill use broken english.
This one want to say things about science, since this one feels more capable of saying science things lately.

This one is stupid, so heed with (no pun intended) a large grain of salt.

This one see correlation study after correlation study.

News media and shill doctor phony show look at correlation and jump to BROAD SWEEPING GENERALIZATION about implications.

This one would like to say correlational studies are JUST THE FUCKING TIP of iceburg of scientific discovery.

Often times, things fuck up. Compounding error, preexisting bias gone unchecked, imprecision with measurements, overfitting... No one likes to be a critic with these studies for some fucking reason.

If this one find correlation between eat poop and live long, tv doctor probably tell you go eat shit.

This one too critical though, always critical of self and others. This one broken as a result.

Just the opinion of some idiot,
Plz no bully

>Salt
Get on my level I will put this shit on my fuking breakfast cereal

Is this a good one?

Correlation in epidemiological studies is the least of the evidence against salt. It's a simple reproducable experiment that feeding salt to people causes their blood pressure to go up. It's well understood why this happens. Trying to deny that is just fucking stupid.
The videos here go into experimental data and explains issues with some of the observational research, which is much more likely to be distorted by the media when it goes against the grain of scientific consensus. If a paper is published saying salt is bad, nobody's going to write an article about it. Nobody wants to hear that shit. If a paper is published where the methodology or data extraction are poor enough to miss a relationship that should be obvious, the media blow it out of proportion and try to make it sound like everything's been turned on its head and that you, the reader, were smarter than the scientists all along.

>got the phenibut last week
>have taken 5x more than you're supposed to

setting myself up for failure once again

This is a good watch for all you Veeky Forums bro's if you want to know how important salt actually is.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTr3S2Bqlow

Sage grows in every field
This one never denied any statements. This one appreciated vigor, but would like you to know this one generally tries to keep everything in moderation as defined by a primary care physician.

You start by simply reaffirming THE ONLY THING this one try to say

Correlation is not causation.

Deeper studies rely on fundamental principles and how they play into these correlational findings.

The media has a strong bias against the scientific community, particularly when their studies go against their talking points.

But thats just like, this one's opinion, man.

Check the list of ingredients, does it say anything besides NaCl? If not you might as well save some money and wolf down salt packets from McD.

It's just salt you faggot

You're eating actual factual living breathing memes

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.