/fat/ sezchuan sauce is healthier than water edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Join the official /fat/ discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

Previous thread:

Fuck that's wrong again. Previous thread:

What are some tips to keep an appetite at bay?

I've gotten thinner but I seem to be hitting a wall where it is very hard to keep going. I do IF until noon at work and then the afternoon I snack too much because lunch doesn't fill me up. Then dinner I often overeat.

Drink water is the simple answer. The hard answer is that you need to get used to smaller portion sizes. After a while a couple of chicken drumsticks and 100 grams of broccoli will be all you need for a meal. When you get the urge to snack power through it by telling yourself that you're already full from the food you just ate.

I drink lots of water and keep trying to push lunch later, but it's hard at work since everyone eats at the same time.

I know I'm just being a baby, but sometimes I get a little lightheaded or even stomach pains from not eating enough. I've had a checkup recently so it's nothing medically wrong with me, I guess I'm just not very tough.

Dinners I eat out almost every night because of work. Basically all my dinners are working dinners with customers and so forth. Makes it harder counting calories, so I try to eat less during the day but I get so hungry...

I even asked on /thinspo/ a few weeks ago but they have amazing discipline or something.

Do you take a multivitamin and what is your sodium like?

I just started taking a multivitamin. I was for a while and then I stopped. Starting up again. Will that help?

My sodium intake is reasonable.

>tfw hit 235lbs on the bench for 6 reps
gonna make it brehs

A multivitamin is a catch all for stuff you don't get in your food. If you're eating less it's a really good idea to take one. The vitamins that comes from food are better because of the way that things are digested but you can't eat the complexity of a multivitamin most of the time. If you're taking them and still getting dizzy I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm not a doctor and if your physician gave you the all clear then I guess just power through it. Sucks but sometimes force of will is our best weapon.

A coworker I barely know stopped me today to ask me about my weight loss.

At the end, she said I have a beautiful face.

I've always considered myself ugly, so that feels pretty good.

Oh I was hoping maybe they'd curb my appetite a bit. I think the light headedness is just from being famished. I'm not eating that little though. I mean I'm averaging maybe 1900-2200 calories a day..

>Niners

No you're not

Green tea keeps my hunger at bay. And black covfefe

been stuck at 193 for 2 weeks

help :(

How many times did you give up or start over? I have that problem and hoping to speak to a doctor about my weight and my depression this week.

Okay. So it really comes down to willpower in this situation. As you lose weight you're going to have to get used to eating less and less over time. That includes physical hunger and mental cravings for a dopamine hit. When you've eaten you're physically full so you need to be able to separate the mental cravings from the physical ones. You've got your fuel to survive after you've eaten and anything past that is going to keep you fat. You have to really drill yourself on that. Mind over brain.

CONFESS

Recalculate your TDEE. If you're eating at TDEE then lower your intake. If you're still eating at a deficit try eating at TDEE for a week or two and then go for a new deficit.

Calorie cycle. Eat at your TDEE for two or three days. It worked for me.

I find soup is really good. A cup of tomato soup has 100 calories and is pretty filling. A lot of salt though

PICKALS

Thanks. I'll work on learning to distinguish mental versus physical cravings and try to up my willpower.

It just sucks that I'm basically maintaining and this hungry. Is being thin and maintaining going to be that much torture?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Isn't being fat a sin? gluttony or something? how can religious people get so fat?

It gets easier over time. Your stomach will shrink. The addictions to dopamine will fade. You get into the mentality of eating for fuel over pleasure. Then it all just becomes a habit and you do it everyday.

I've been thinner for a quite a long time and I seem to stay hungry. :o( I'm just trying to lose a few more pounds.

Keep up the good work fatbrahs. You're gonna make it. My brother was a fat cunt two years ago, and I have been watching him with pride as he sheds his weight. He even took up boxing. Motherfucker has a mean right hook too. Keep going. Don't give up! We're ALL gonna make it. From the hungry skellies wanting to get joocy to you fatties wanting to lose weight. I believe in all of you.

Thanks, man.

so a girl told me yesterday she loved my voice and how she desperately wanted me.

As a literal autist who's never had a Gf/kiss, this of course mate me feel good. But then there's this other girl, who I like. I have to get Veeky Forums so I can finally live out my dream

>Inb4 don't lift for girls

i-im s-saving the white r-race?

Day 9 of water fast

Hunger pangs came back with a vengeance, got them every few hours, apart from day 2/3, this is probably the closest i've gotten to breaking the fast.

Drank a single cup of black coffee in the hopes of curbing this hunger, but since i never really drink coffee before the fast; it made me wired for hours, missed out my free weights yesterday too.

Past 4 nights of dreams have been about food; usually stuffing my face with really good foods.

Starting weight - 262lb
current weight - 240lb
goal weight - 170-180lb

You fat fucks aren’t gonna make it. Soon as you see a pizza or a cheese burger you’ll lose your shit and gorge like the pighumans you are.

Stay fat. Stay mad.

Nice blog.

You have to be the biggest loser I’ve ever seen on the Chan.

t. dyel manlet

Why u mad?

because only a massive loser who failed at lifting would be so spiteful to people on the internet, you clearly have a problem with yourself, in which case you're DYEL or a manlet lol.

I've been lifting since I was 14, started at 60kg and since have bulked to 100kg at 18.

Now I'm a fat piece of shit and lost all will power to cut.

How can I cheat without dnp? Keto?
How do I properly do keto?

My issue is, I don't want to suffer any performance or strength drops

>tfw at a good calorie defecit every day
>tfw I don't feel hungry anymore

a-am I going to make it brehs? Is this really it?

Can I lose weight and get defined muscles with just a 20kg weight set?
I'm a poorfag and it's all I can afford right now.

how tall are you?

All I eat is 2 slices of pizza and a pop erry day can I get /thin/?

you can lose weight without lifting at all just eat less than you take in.

You can do bodyweight shit like planks and other isometric stuff to help your core

sure but you'll wish you'd died before turning 50

I don't plan on living past 40.

Is a 4 pound a week loss good? A few people in the family said it was bad, and that it wasn't healthy. Been losing about 4 pounds for the last three weeks. Aiming to slim down for a cosplay of pic related for a halloween festival.

statistics say if you lose that fast you'll bounce back hard but if you think you're stronger than statistics then go for it

How much do you weigh and what's your height

Many things factor in, you dumb shit

>fat fuck
>cosplay
lmfao

114kg, 5'11

I mean its a festival where people dress up in costumes and get drunk and dance to music. I'm not going for authenticity

Keep going! Seriously, we need someone on this board to water fast for a long period. All shit aside, I actually am curious what will happen. Like how much of actual fat you can lose. Reach least day 25 before breaking it.

251lb? Losing 4 pounds a week is normal. But just because you're getting rapid weightloss now, doesn't mean it will be that way forever. Once you hit around 215-220, expect yourself to start losing far less. This sorta breaks will power to some (least it did me)

im really craving cookies and soda right now. i only had a piece of chicken and a banana today

can i go out and get something modest just to shut myself up?

no

Just drink so much water that your stomach literally can't hold anything else in

I drank a pint of whisky last night, I didn't go over any calories to make me gain.

I just know it's terrible for me and I have to cut it out

>But just because you're getting rapid weightloss now, doesn't mean it will be that way forever.

It's about what I was expecting. I was just wondering if it was going to affect me detrimentally in some way (outside of mental effect).

I'm going to try fish oil capsules just to see if this helps.

Dmaa or modafinil are very strong appetite suppressants however are stims, they generally increase performance in the gym noticeably but cause you to not want to touch food

>tfw ugly no matter what
>some days wonder why I'm working at this

but that doesnt sound fun AT ALL

way2bully

add lemon juice if you want some flavor

ANSWER

When should I start weight lifting? I want abs.

I'm 214-216lb. 5'10

I don't wanna uselessy start lifting weights for no reason, but I don't wanna wait to long either. When should I start actually lifting? I think when I get down to 180, it would make more sense.

Last night I had emergency poptarts for dinner because I worked so much overtime by the time I got home I had ten minutes to eat then go to bed for morning gym. Usually I have time to make a chicken salad. I am a very awful person.

>tfw saw a pizza every time I went anywhere to eat yesterday because I live on campus and the dining halls are always serving pizza
>still had nothing but eggs and vegetables for every meal
>wouldn't even be interested in a cheeseburger because I'm a vegetarian and not even for ethical reasons, I just think meat looks nasty and smells nasty and the few times I've ever had it it also tasted nasty
chek & m8

keto until you're 10% bodyfat
do crunches

>chek & m8
fake & b8
Fatties don't have the discipline to do that. Categorically, under any circumstances. They're all weak.

Only thing worse than a fatty is a fatty who lies. Oh wait, they all do.

I've been wanting to do keto, but it seems like the Rich/hipster diet

Any foods to get me started? Cause all the foods in few of the videos I've watched explaing keto, is shit I don't have (besides some lettuce/other veggies)

What common foods is Keto-approved?

>bend over
>see obliques through gut
>see lats over love handles

feels good man.

food isn't supossed to be fun faggot, that mentality took you where you are now.

>emergency poptarts

Top kek

just avoid carbs to begin with, you can fine tune later.
you wll want to kill someone the first week with no carbs tho, be prepared.

But what is though.
>inb4 exercise
That's not fun at all either.
>inb4 hanging out with friends
Lol what the fuck is a friend, you mean all those happy thin people I met for two minutes once and proceeded to ignore forever out of anxiety no matter how much they contacted me until they gave up and rightfully decided I wasn't worth their time?
>inb4 fapping
lol yea tho

You sound like such a whiny fucking faggot.

i can't solve your screwed up life user.
notice that the only thing you consider fun in your entire life is fucking eating.
go seek some professional help, i am not even kidding right now.

I'm asking a genuine question.
What is fun other than abusing your body for pleasure.

Alright. Thank you user

Please see a therapist and also stop coning to Veeky Forums cuz this place will just bring you down

>tfw sleep apnea
>have no money, insurance, or time to get it checked out
>go to bed 11 hours before i need to wake up just so i can be sure i'm getting 7 hours of sleep total somewhere in there

there's no motivation quite like not being able to breathe

>>tfw sleep apnea
geez, i wonder why...

Dude, chill out man. You sound stressed. You can always make friends on Facebook and meet up with one of them. It's what I did, it has helped me. And men don't really judge other men, so if a friend's introduces you to some guys, don't have a panic attack. It's all good

Could MFP be several hundreds calories off daily? I feel like I haven't lost shit for a few weeks even though I should have...

You are one sad motherfucker if you can't find pleasure in anything but eating and fapping but if you can at least still find pleasure in fapping then do that for crying out loud. One way or another you need to condition yourself away from the thought that eating is enjoyable, and if you have only one way to do that then do it that way.

>jack off to lose weight
fucking kek

How did you get started /fat/?

How do I stop just sitting around doing nothing and getting into it? I can go on for a week before I start to procrastinate again.

ask yourself why do you want to lose weight user.
damn, i always liked to eat but never find myself in such a place.

Find a girl. Do it for her.

People who write
>"Lifting for a girl is Stoopid!"

Are borderline retarded. There is NOTHING wrong with lifting for a girl you Love. lifting just to get pussy is different, that is shit. But lifting for love is good. Thats how I got started. Once you get into it all and you've lost dozens of pounds, your lifting motivation will be intact, even without the girl

>take all your clothes off.
>all of them
>look at yourself in the mirror
Is that the body, shape, and look you want?
No? Then do something about it.

Get your shit together. The first start would be extreme self hate partnered with ambition. You must realize that if you want to achieve your goals, you will have to change, sacrifice, suffer and endure.

I just really wanted it. I was tired of being terrified just to go out or talking to people like a normal person.

Are you pushing yourself too hard in those weeks you try? Some people go retarded on exercising at first and burn out because of it. Once you do get into it, it will be easier to stick to as you feel your body improve.

Think of someone you really really fucking hate and consider yourself better than in every way.

Are they fat? No? But you are?

How does that feel?

You will when you turn 39.

this isn't a good idea. Lifting for a girl can be good but it shouldn't be the main reason you do it- if that girl ends up leaving you or hurting you or whatever you will lose all your motivation to lift.

Big Meaty FOREARMS.

Day 9 of 1600 calories. No cheat days, no failures. Started at 214.6. currently at 207.4 lbs. I'm going to make it.

Keep it going. You're going to do great.

Out for an Indian tonight - will be my only meal of today so not massively concerned about TDEE, but what can I have that will limit the damage?

Assuming something without sauce, and minimal rice?

Damn user you got this

Thanks user. I was 230 at the start of the year, it's been a struggle of gaining and losing and caving.

Fat people could cosplay roadhog desu