Skinnfat solution

Some say cut some say eat a lot.

WHAT DO I DO user

Other urls found in this thread:

skinnyfattransformation.com/
skinnyfattransformation.com/why-you-shouldnt-do-starting-strength-as-a-beginner/
skinnyfattransformation.com/2-phases-skinny-fat-transformation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd say you should bulk

nothing, your genes are shit.

your mom is a whore.

I'm 6'1, just been inactive-shutin for 3 years.

Lift

skinnyfattransformation.com/

>6
Oh sorry guys forgot PIC IS NOT ME. But pretty much my body.

I'm PPL 6 day split. Been doing it for a month, on about 1800 calories a day.

>shit genes
>shut in loser
>overly sensitive
laffin at u bby

Where is the love dude?

don't bulk.

Just eat at maintainence, hit 1g per lb bw protein.

and lift. Bulking will just make you fat.

skinnyfattransformation.com/why-you-shouldnt-do-starting-strength-as-a-beginner/
nice website

good question.
obviously not even God loves you, if he gave you a body like that.

yeah saw that too.. but skinnyfattransformation.com/2-phases-skinny-fat-transformation/ seems to be decent information. About what I'm doing right not.

A body is something you earn dipshit. I haven't worked for it so obviously I look like shit. I can show you how I looked when I was auswitch mode

Well he's right.
Nobody lifts to get strong, it's all about the looks and SS is shit for that.

i can tell you just naturally look like shit.

Dad is that you?

RECOMP
E
C
O
M
P

Serious answer: If you care at all about your looks then do NOT bulk. That is terrible advice thrown around by DYELs and powerlifters.
Instead, cut as soon as possible, while lifting weights. You should be able to make some slight newbie gains if your deficit is not too high and your diet is strict.
Get to a low-ish bodyfat percentage (at least as low as 12%, aim for 10%). Only THEN start bulking. SLOWLY. (300 kcal surplus at most)

Since you probably have little muscle mass you will look like shit by the time you finish cutting. It's okay. If you then bulk slowly and do everything correctly then you can look quite good this time next year.

Thanks. So I'm at about 85kg rn, with 500 calorie deficit. Is it too much?

More like re-COPE

500 calorie deficit is fine. What's your height?

If he cares about looks but don't want to look decent in 1 or 2 years, but really good in 5 years, he should bulk. Clean bulk ofc.

190cm, 6'2.

Swap your diet to lots of real food with no junk, do SL5x5 for 4 months or until you hit 1/2/3/4, followed by 1-2 month of cutting through swimming 5x a week and clean diet. After this you'll be transformed, and you'll be wise enough to know where to go from there.

It's all about the long term planning and sticking to it.

>what is a lean bulk
you're an idiot.

Eat lots of protein, not too many empty calories, lift hard, and do cardio

Okay, then you're not horribly fat. Good luck man.

It's not that bulking doesn't work, it definitely does. But why spend the best years of your life looking unattractive? Also beginners need positive reinforcement instead of feeling like their in permanent cocoon mode.

Thanks man. I'll do an update on here when I'm 3 months into my journey. I'll show these mf skinnyfat haters wrong :)

I literally recommended a lean bulk, can you read?

Or are you seriously suggesting someone with 25%+ bodyfat should lean bulk???

this. you only need to bulk if you are literally ausschwitz tier. skinnyfats need to lose fat and build muscle, eating at maintenance with a high protein diet is the best way.

>The leg muscles respond best to very high rep training (think 30-100 reps)

lmao

You'll do nothing

That's bs. He can be skinnyfat and bulk, he'll look just like picrel

he looks worse m8

Lift

Does going to sleep on an empty stomach a good way cut?

That image sure gets foggy when you try to see how fat his fatbelly is. The reason for this is that he has about 20 pounds of fat to cut to look at all ok.

Just cut and lift hard skinny fats. You will regret that opening bulk so fucking hard. Get to 10% and go from there. Follow no other advice.

The only people who think you can start with a bulk are the skeleton lords. And it works GREAT for them because they have negligible body fat and mass. Putting 30 pounds on for them leaves them finally at a healthy weight and in between 10 and 15% body fat.

Fatties, obviously YOU know not to start with a bulk. Food will never be your friend. Not even after 6 years of bulking and cutting. You never conquer the desire to smash a large pizza alone. It's just an addiction and you need to treat it as such.

Why am I still typing?

I dunno? He went from skinnyfat to strongfat. Only cut and dude's golden.

>6' 1''
>wastes it

He was like 2 months of recomp away from ottermode and he went full /fat/fuck.

Tricep and bicep gains
negligible erthing else

If that is you, you need very carefully calculate your tdee then cut with about 400cal below it, work out 3X or more a week and for gods sake stop drinking.

Workout.
I have similar problems if I don't workout.

178cm ( 5'11" ) @ 75kg ( 165 lbs ) @ ~20% bodyfat

I'm trying to eat at maintenance with higher percentage of protein in the diet. I'm doing pic related. Started doing it 2 weeks ago, and I am completely clueless as to whether or not it will work.

I hate 8-years-ago-me for doing this to me. Skinnyfat fucking sucks.

>having excess body fat
>chosing to eat at a caloric surplus as a beginner
Give me a single reason why this would make sense.

Can you post some current body pics?

fucking eat 300 calories less than your maintenance. it takes time to lose fat but weightlifting is a battle against time anyway so fuckin do it

i think i'm under 15% but i've still got a bit of a belly and tiddies, it's mainly noticeable due to a lack of muslce tho. my ribs are easily noticeable.

should i just eat maintenance/high protein?

Try this, swear to god. The SkinnyFat Antidote.
Figure out tdee.
Bulk at +300 for one week. One.
Then cut at -300 for a week.
Then bulk for two weeks, cut for two, then repeat for three, and so on.
When you're up to maybe six week cycles you can stop adding weeks and can just repeat, probably with a two week maintenance period in between phases.
By the time you've done this you'll look way different and you can revaluate.
Godspeed user.

Here's the thing with skinnyfat. It's a situation in which you have not enough muscle and too much fat.

What you want in order not to look skinny fat is to have better muscle definition. This can happen in one of two ways:

1. You lose fat ( and some muscle in the process ) to the point where you possibly start to see the muscle

2. You gain muscle ( and some fat in the process ) to the same point.

Generally speaking, people who are skinnyfat aren't that heavy, it's in the name. You are skinny due to your low lean body mass, and you are fat due to your high bodyfat percentage. Lean body mass is always going to account for the majority of your weight, and if that's low to begin with, chances are you're not going to be in the multiple hundreds of pounds in weight overall. If you are, then you're just fat.

Option number 1 is shitty because you may end up having to drop to a ridiculously low weight before you start to look just skinny. Going auschwitz mode is always a worse idea.

Option number 2 is far more acceptable. That's not to say you should go on a straight up bulk with GOMAD or whatever. That's how you get fat.

Instead, you should go on a surplus, but not a very significant one. A +300 - 500 kcal should be enough to give your body the extra resources it would require to build the muscle you want, but not enough for you to start getting fat. And a high-protein diet goes without saying I hope.