Lifting is for pathetic losers

Lifting is just for narcissistic, insecure losers with money to spend and time to waste, it achieves nothing. If you are ugly, genetically inferior and insecure lifting will do precisely nothing to address your problems. To the extent that females are attracted by looks, they are attracted by inherent genetic traits such as height and face to get the best genetic material to reproduce with, they don't care about things that you can change. By lifting you are sending a message of low social standing and insecurity, which is a further indication of genetic failure, it also makes you fat if you actually want to get big and hijacks the little facial aesthetics you have. If you little pussy gay-boys had to do some hard work for once you wouldn't need to lift such heavy weights, if you actually knew the value of money and time and had to actually be self-reliant (like a real man) you would know the value of food and time and wouldn't waste it. If you actually had a family (like a real man) you would have someone to focus on other than yourself and you wouldn't be wasting all your time trying to pack as much muscle onto your subhuman frame to begin with. Actually, why not disregard that, your genes are probably so subhuman and worthless that it would be better if you didn't reproduce. Why not just kill yourself since you're such an utter failure.

I lift and can confirm this 100%

Nice blog post faggot

tldr

Funny how I noticed his weird squared off pecs more than the mediocre face

>t.

>tfw he think im going to read all this

>hey guys, vsauce here

fortunately i've learned a few tricks to save time throughout the day to make room for lifting

The guy in that picture now has a degree in medicine and is training to be a cardiologist

I guarantee he is more successful that you

Even if this is a pasta, the kind of person who would think this resonated enough to save and repost it must have been hurt.

user, who was she? Perhaps not a she? Who stuck their finger in your ass? You can tell us.

It's true. But their are far far worse hobbies.
Lifting does make you feel good though and being healthy ain't too bad either.
I'm 6'4" and married btw still do it.

tl'dr sorry OP I read the first 5 words tho seems legit

wont even bother reading all of that but unironically kys OP

Yeah this is accurate, but at least I'm a stronger degenerate than a degenerate that doesnt lift.

who cares he's short an ugly lol...

lifting is so you can feel good and so your body looks good, every body is a work of art and pushing yourself to the limits and sculpting your muscles into an idea is part of living. Your body is the one true thing on this planet that belongs to you, and no one else. The state you keep it in says a lot.

He's just a compensating beta.

>Your body is the one true thing on this planet that belongs to you
not if you have daughters or a wife, cuck

>successful
why the fuck are americans so obsessed with shit like this? its like wasting your youth studying in uni for a job with brutal hours makes you some kind of hero.

Both of those could get blacked

Not American and neither is he ya melt

i'll stop the world and melt with your gay ass you motherfucker

Fuck you you shilling jew

I agree OP. Having big muscles is a sign of toxic masculinity and is hugely problematic.

do this

nice b8 m8, i r8 8/8
I enjoy lifting, feels good lifting shit yknameen?
Atleast it isn't a worse waste of time than making the gayest thread in 4chans history

OP I read your bait and genuinely agree with you. If I looked like picrelated I wouldn't lift at all.