I fucked it up /fit. I fucked it up real bad

I fucked it up /fit. I fucked it up real bad.

> be me, 6'0, 195lbs %14 bf
> go store to buy suit for interview on sunday
> ask 9/10 qt employee girl to find me a suitable suit
> try them in changing room
> ask her how it looks
> "your shoulder are so huge it doesn't fit that particular field, let me check it in the cabin"
> go inside
> watch her touches your shoulder
> think, what is she doing, why is she doing this
> she touches my chest while gazing at me on the mirror
> feel uncomfortable
> say "let's check different suits"
> go outside
> a different female being comes to take care of me

Give me a single reason not to kill myself right now.

>not saying "i think you suit me just fine"

Kys yourself

I'll give you a reason. A 9/10 just came on to you. Clearly you're a good looking guy, and if you put yourself out there and try to learn from your mistakes, you'll make it. See this as a sign of success physically, even if you fucked up this particular situation.

At least it wasn’t a 12 year old that you kissed after coming onto you like the user in the thread from a few days ago lol

>a 9/10 did her job

"I know one thing that's definitely gonna fit..."

S-she was mature for her age!

Kek. Link please

I wonder how he's doing, anyways

Can't. You should just kys after that.

This. Please tell me someone at least screencapped it.

Always ask the dude to suit you up, chances are he is gay and know what looks good on you.

This
What kind of gay ass store has ladies helping men with suits? Kinda like a female barber that does beard trims and shit... say what?

You said a female barber that does beard trims and shit. You should know what you said, user.

You fucking moron, every time I've gone to get a suit or get one fitted (ok, it's only happened twice) the girl will always say
>"your shoulders are too broad, maybe you should stop going so hard at the gym"
or
>"In order for us to find a shirt that fits your neck it's gonna be really big around the waist. They don't expect people to be and big and lean as you".

They're literally being payed to say this to autists like you and me. it's their fucking job.

So let me get this straight. The store is encouraging its customers to get warm, drippy boners in the suits that I then have to try on?

Retail workers specialize in flattery it helps them make sales

If a server or clothing store worker flirts it's because of your money not your muscles

Is my boner supposed to drip?

It's true. Last time I went to buy a suit, the girl got naked and started fingering herself right in the store. I was too smart for that trick though because she was fingering her butt and I know girls don't care about that.

if somebody could go ahead and cap this for posterity that would be great

>warm, drippy boners
You should probably get checked.

You know, if a girl touches you it makes blood rush to your penis so much that it gets uncomfortably warm in the woolen suit pants and it starts gagging up pre-cum and little globs of regular cum because girls never even look at you and your penis is going nuts like its owner just got back from a tour in Afghanistan

So what should OP have done in this situation?
I get that she was miring but how would you respond to this?

Man fuck you, women don't talk to me at all.
How does it make sense that both times the ladies who were fitting my suit said shit like that yet I've never in my life been mired.
Of course they're just being friendly, it's part of any job in the service industry