Jelly, you fucking fags? You're all pathetic. I would kick everyone's ass on this shitty sub

Jelly, you fucking fags? You're all pathetic. I would kick everyone's ass on this shitty sub.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/gnarbrad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fight me baboon you but on some gloves I will kill you

If anything, I would probably kill you. I'm way stronger than your pussy ass.

Nice roids, fag.

What are leg days

>baby's first lift

>sub

Mirin the synthol

t. manlet

Breh you look 5'6 at the most, you ain't kickin shit

Why does my height even matter? I would still destroy you easily. I'm way stronger than you.

don't skip leg day brah

I squat 500 high bar, but nice try you DYELs. You fags probably can't even squat 2pl8

teeny weeny legs

What the fuck do the chains even do?

The only thing he squats is down on his mistresses strapon

Confirmed this guy is 5'6".

Literally every piece of clothing would have made you look less cock-goblin gay.

looking good, you are a manlet arent you.
somehow those proportions look like my buddy, hes a manlet aswell
maybe i can pass on your number, you can probably wear a raincoat and pass of as an adult when you go to didneyland.

the beard got to go man

desu I could just get shin protectors and you wouldnt be able to do shit

dynamic resistance - lifts are harder at the bottom with no momentum - as you get to the easier bits of the lift more of the chain rises off the floor adding to the weight of the bar

nice calves
your high socks tell me you know they are small tho

I could put my hand on your forehead and you wouldn't be able to reach me

Sounds pretty gay

No you wouldn't, you fucking pathetic manlet. Your synthol filled "muscles" won't help you for shit in a real fight.

What are you going to do, deadlift me to death?

You look ugly as fuck, and yes, you got more mass than me. I probably could Squat thrice your workingset, so i don't care what somekind of garden gnome on roids is telling me

See
It's like you can't even read, you brianless retard. You probably can't even squat 500, let alone squat "thrice my working sets".

>being this insecure

instagram.com/gnarbrad/

Says the dude who can't meet the height requirements of a ferris wheel

That's not really you. You're a wimp anyways.

Who left the manlet pit open?

all these idiot retards falling for a bait thread

>saged and hidden

You look exactly like a guy I got into a fight with, he didn't know I was a cruiserweight boxer with a 19-0 record. He tried to bull rush me and got lit. Wouldn't fight him in a enclosed space though.

m'lady

>Being a amateur boxer with a decent record is so unbelievable that it makes you a fedora

Your life must be really devoid of anything marginally substantial

it's mostly for to break plateaus

and then noobs use them because the pros do and they wanna look cool doing westside

nothing personnel,kid

You look like a bloated roidmonkey

Jelly as fuck, good job mate

grrrrr itty bitty angery little manlet

Daily reminder being strong alone doesn't make you a good fighter

Lol ok little guy

Yeah well I was 194lbs this morning and 6'
You're a whole fucking head shorter and probably lack ton of reach
Also had a ton of fights in childhood/teens and I'm 21 rn and did kickboxing for 4 years from 15-19, quit because of university even though I would've been a prospect for going pro. My trainer was a 54 yr old albanian guy and he rightout forbid manlets in his gym because he said they're useless and should go pick up biking or something. Manlets don't even dare speak in my presence irl so I'd like to see you try brah. And just because you're the "outgoing aggressive" type and scream/push before a fight don't mean shit in a real street fight. Stop talking shit on a libanese fishing cord manufacturing forum