New CBT

Old ones reaching post limit.

ILS edition

5'11"

It's almost bulking season, brethren

>5'11"

amazing op
im not looking to be super lean or super massive just athletic and strong, so you are pretty much exactly my goal, gj
>6'1'' 85kg lifting very inconsistently for a couple of years, and seriously for like 8 months

How am I looking Veeky Forums?

I almost made it past king of the Manlet status

Are you Norsefat after a cut?
You do any sports?

just surfing, swimming and occasionally tennis, used to play a lot of rugby but fucked up my arm and had a bunch of bone and nerve surgery and metal plates, the whole nine yards, so haven't played since then (4 years ago)
really miss it tho, thinking about picking up a new team sport for when i'm in london and can't surf

mirin. lifts?

old pic, ik faggy overhead lighting/angle. blow me

5'9" 165. wanna start bulking soon, down 10 from a cut

more recent before cut. probs 172 in this

Mirin shoulder veins

5'7 170lbs on maintenance because I'm a retard and can't eat right

What worked for your abs m8?
This is my goal body in a way just wanna get jacked enough for large shoulders/abs
What routine are you on?

thanks man.

routine is PPL 5 day split. I do abs everyday i workout if I have time and have pretty much always done the same 5.5 minute ab routine

1 min suitcase hold
1 minute suitcase hold (idk what they're called but sitting on your ass raise legs like 6 inches and your shoulder blades off the ground and hold with back straight)
1 minute front plank
1 minute side plank each side
1 minute 6 inches
30 seconds bicycle kicks

each exercise i stop at x:55 so I have time to get into the next one. its done continuously and it's really good for me

also, DL and squats obviously

it helps that I wrestled for like 7 years, my core has always been the strongest part of me probably

shoulders I do is just OHP (bb and seated db) and lat raises

Subtle mass Gainer in closet

I don't know what my ohp is
495 dadulift
405 squat
300 bench
275 jerk

What happened to your nip?
Why are you using a trip code?

>getting your nipples cold for a picture
Subtle m8

Had it pierced but was ripped out at a festival.Jokes on you it's always cold in ireland

Thanks a ton, screenshotted.
Mirin but I think that was a given, no flirt intended

6'0 185

183cm/+100kg, bulking
4,5y lifting

Step aside light weight sub 200's

6' 235 powerlifting fag

6'2"

Dyel coming in, what muscle groups should I focus on? I've been doing more tris lately becuse they're underdeveloped. Also, bf% estimate anyone? Finally, specifically what about my body makes me look like an 11 year old boy, trying to isolate it so I can
>grow, grow, grow

5'10 manboy

5'8 172 lbs
1.5 yrs 1 yr lifting properly first half doing whatever
325s 250b 415dl

post cycle

Natty

You should focus on all muscle groups

Post back

This is my goal body

You can achieve that and more with a solid diet. Because of my half assed eating it took me 4 long years of push pull legs to gain 35lbs of lean mass. You could blow me the fuck out.

Started in June, how am I looking?

Good except for those deflated chest muscles

5'9 Manlet
140lbs

5'9

6'2
dont know my weight but today some british thor gay told me I had a beautiful swimmers body and that i should model.

T-thanks pure gym

>LONDON
>O
>N
>D
>O
>N

routine?

>Tiny arms
>overpowering delts
>swimmer/model
Checks out, except swimmers always have massive tits and backs.

5'8@148 - 3 years liftin'

back

Can I suck your legs?

Do you only do upper body bro, you look good as shit but 148 at 5'8 seems far too little mass for that height. Then again some guys have small frames.

5'11
19 years old
Lifting seriously for about 5 months maybe

Hit 160lb but I still look small

Forever dyel

nice OP, we have the same stats

man the guy was trying to fuck me, he woudl've said anything. I have no illusions that I could model.

You're right though, been trying to throw in more arm isolations, but to be honest I haven't seen the progress i'm looking for. Guess I just need to lift heavier.

Can't wait till my bands get delivered so I can get a pump before taking progress pictures.

Yeah, I do a circuit everyday(push for 4 sets, pull for 4 , legs for 4 + extras)

you look back to front

you want to be 5'7" ?

Keep at it. Bump up your calories and you'll blow up like a balloon

6'3 195 ish
Hows my form

You look like an average guy who doesn't lift.

Why are you posting 100 times a day in cbt threads?

6'

Did SS, I'm on 5/3/1 with big but boring now.

Did you do any cardio?

>takes a piss
>199.7
>no longer a man

kys faggot

>getting this mad at a meme
Plz fuck off back to r/fitness

holy fuck chad
Lift more pls

Cutting a few more pounds until I start bulking for the winter

>this
also, build wider shoulders, you look like a fucking pencil.

for real tho, keep at it, but do more back and shoulders, your neck is too big for them.

solid, but do more squats or something, your ass is too flat.

also calves, those are smoll too

It's okay buddy you can still put 6'0" 200lbs on your tinder profile

6ft 155 pounds. Used to be skelly. Find it hard but steady to gain. About 6 months of at least 2 days a week.

Nice digits

its not that flat it just depends on what I’m wearing. I do focus a lot of skwatz.

Forgot pic

What's your routine and how many calories do you eat a day?

Routine is ss. The lifting platoued recently and finding it hard to add more. I usually do 5*5 of squats ohp bench then 3*8 overhand pull ups and curls and isolation machines 50mins lifting and 10/15 running of gym three times a week.

Eating at least 200 grams of protein and 2 liters of milk and normal healthy lots of green stuff. Food is probably the thing I'm struggling with but stuffing myself more last month

Nice round belly cheater

Post routine brother

- Calling someone who gained 15 pounds in 3 years a cheater
- not being a retard
^ Choose one

Kek
Don't be so hard user! He just learned about hgh gut yesterday on reddit.

you definitely starting using steroids. but I do disagree with him that it makes you a cheater.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

i want to milk you dry tbH

22, 6'1 and 206lbs

no not really besides warming up lol. in the first pic i had been playing rugby, but pretty much nothing in the second

fuckin hate cardio. abs are made in the kitchen

5'11" about 155lbs

Started lifting 7 months ago, was skinnyfat at first

Alright how the fuck do I get as shredded as you? Fuck winter bulking, I wanna get down to your bf % during. Never been that shredded in my whole damn life. I'm 6'0 235, prob around 15%?

You know the answer

*sigh* CI < CO. No hocus-pocus fuckery I'm guessing. Get enough protein too. God damnit. I knew, but I asked anyway.

I do fasted cardio 5 times a week, for 45 mins. low intensity steady state. 130bpm. I cycle my carbs 250g, 200g, 170g and repeat. all my carbs are eaten within 3 hours of my workout, either before or after. about 40% before and 60% after. if you're interested in taking advantage of insulin, you can get Novalin R from walmart for $15 without a prescription and it's perfectly legal. helps me use my carbs more efficiently if you are not eating too many carbs. keeps me tight and full. Granted i am in competition prep, i compete this saturday so im not always this intense with cardio and diet, just for my 8 week prep.

Gym once a week
Le bodyweight :^) 3 times a week
Bjj 3 times a week

Thanks for your response man. Saved. I like your carb cycling scheme. I'm not gonna go the insulin route, but ty for mentioning it as an option. Insulin isn't something I've experimented with yet. Good luck in your competition.

Of course man. make sure if you ever do decide to try insulin, do lots of research first. it can be very dangerous. super useful if used correctly and safely. and thanks man.

whats with your bellybutton

6,3 255lbs

When you get taped for being over height weight do they even bother or do they like making you take your shirt off just cuz

18, 5'7'' 143lbs
20.5'' shoulder width, 28 inch waist

What's the routine?

6,2. 85kg

Insulin can be pretty dangerous to newbs. jus sayan

SHOULDER BOULDERS WHAT THE FUCK

lel what up brayden

Fuck off chad

6'4''
250 lbs
>having to cheat with lighting to get anything to show

Try to use somatotropin.