Daily reminder that nattycucks choose to be small and weak because they're scared of a needle this big

daily reminder that nattycucks choose to be small and weak because they're scared of a needle this big

Reported to the FDA

leave the bubble in it and inject it straight into a artery for max gains

Enjoy you early death, brainlet roider-fag.

>"I ruined my own perfectly functioning human body and threads like these are how I cope."
Nice blog, OP.

>injecting prison toilet chemicals in to your ass just so you can look like a mutant and repulse your friends and family in hopes of getting laid

I shot ketamine i.v. daily for 8 months straight and I'm too smart to roid. Consider that.

>he fell for the steroid meme

LOL you're not even going to care about lifting in a few years, you just drastically increased your chances of health complications in the future to look a little more aesthetic in your youth. FUCKING LOL

Don't need roids for my goal body.

Being natural is dope. I always feel good. You feel amazing because you're shooting substances inside but then feel like shit after especially if you fuck up your PCT.
Then you'll never want to make gains the hard way again because you know how easy it is
You'll roid till your 33, but by that time you'll have aged at an unnatural rate, and will have dealt with numerous lifting injuries because your joints arent as strong as your body
Meanwhile we experience life the natural way its designed to be. With no need for us to hop on anything until we turn 44 and take some TRT and feel amazing! But at 44 you will look 55 because you have aged ten years. Well be married or picking up hot older sluts with our functional bodies that stay lean while your skin will be dried out, and your gyno will ruin your chest and the shitty roid tats you got run down your flabby arms
Your dick wont work and your balls will be full of dust
But hey. I'm just a jelly natty fag who has no gainz right now anyway

former iv heroin and coke addict and i still won't ever touch that shit.

I'll only do steroids when I peak

LOL IT'S HARD OUT HERE NIGGA

Trt user checking in, its life changing

but you're still ugly in the face

LONDON

No its not.

This whole "muh test increased is life changing" is a meme.

Now the only time it's not a meme is if you got super cancer and your entire body shut-in and you recovered but had no test left and then got put on TRT, thats life-changing.

Getting on synthetic test as a fucking sad cunt normie isn't fucking life changing. You only think it is because of the psychological changes, when in reality nothing about has you really changed besides you gained 10-15lbs of muscle and gained some confidence.

Unless you need it because of a diagnosis its compensation for a shitty life
And if you roided so you need it that doesn't count
My life sucks but I'm not gonna go shooting chemicals into my ass to try and manufacter confidence
Id rather suffer
Why arent more people like me

Because you're a sad cunt.
I'm natty too, but holy shit, the amount of defeatism in your post is phenomenal.

>Why arent more people like me

Normies have this thing where they take risks without caring or thinking of the consequences in order to gain temporary enjoyment out of life.

No. You mis read my post you miserable cunt
I can be a realist and ackmowledge my life sucks right now.
But I never said anthing about sufferering for a lifetime
If I was defeated I would use chemicals like trenbolone to try to fix myself
Nawh im just not where I wanna be at
I can be hard on myself if I want.

>ITT natty dudes bashing on TRT because they want to feel superior, while most people here are fat, do recreational drugs and shove tons of stimulants down their throats
>You only think it is because of the psychological changes, when in reality nothing about has you really changed besides you gained 10-15lbs of muscle and gained some confidence.
muscles, confidence and psychological changes are enough to be life changing, also more energy, faster metabolism, higher libido adds up to the "life changing part"
>i rather suffer and be a cuck for the rest of my life than injecting stuff in my butt
>Why arent more people like me
because people aren't pathetic lol, nowadays i'm off test, but as soon as i get my shit together again i'm back to trt, living life with more energy, less depression and more libido is much better than without

>normies, temporary
Thats how you end up depressed in bed not lifting because youre a uniformed normie faggot who lost all his gains because you cant be on steroids all year long

you are a shortsighted fool

>ITT natty dudes bashing
>OP: "daily reminder that nattycucks choose to be small and weak because they're scared of a needle this big"
Please convince me how you're not a shill. I haven't had a good laugh in days.

my life suck too, but at least depression isn't a problem anymore, my libido is higher than ever, i vahe the body i always wanted, being shy isn't a thing anymore, i quit drinking, i actually eat healthy foods and i have more energy overall, but specially in the morning at work. so yeah, extra testosterone changed my life in a way that i couldn't even think of

Why do you have depression at all, faggot?
Quit pushing your coping mechanisms on others you assume are as fucked up as you are.

why i'm shortsighted? because i live my life? i live the present, my future is uncertain but i already have my own house and car, i'm living the now and not the "maybe in the future i..."

Michael bisping is champ at 38 naturally
Hes been getting cucked by un natties for years
>rockhold Anderson silva wanderlei Dan trt henderson vitor belfort
Look at those guys. They couldn't maintain it so they faded out
Bit due to the "counts" healthy livestyle and normal levels of testosterone he became champ because his body is durable , unlike vitor who only wins when he is juiced

You're a functioning drug addict who happens to be heavily dependent on said drug plus it's a very bad drug for your organs in the long run.... How is this a good idea?

>Why do you have depression at all, faggot?
i don't fucking know why, faggot. but i know that after TRT i felt much better in every aspect of my life

Are you on TRT for low test? Or is it just vanity?

>"I was a sad faggot and then, using a dangerous shortcut to unsustainable gains, I felt a little less sad and now I push this lifestyle as a universal panacea on the internet!"

>You're a functioning drug addict who happens to be heavily dependent on said drug plus it's a very bad drug for your organs in the long run.... How is this a good idea?
i'm definitely not addicted, maybe dependent because it is much better to live on test than natty, but it definitely isn't bad for me, i've been on trt for 7 years now and don't have a single health problem, i do blood tests twice a month, as i said, i started taking care of myself, when i stop i have propper PCT, you may not agree with me, but i much rather live untill 65 or something on testosterone than live until 100 natty.

my test was never that low, but is on the lower part of the chart, it was 411ng/dl before trt, now its 1832ng/dl on my last blood test.
i was a sad dude, its not a shortcut for gains for me, its for my well being. nowadays i can sleep for 5 or 6 hours, wake up at 4am and be productive all day long, 7 years ago when i was natty, i used to sleep 8h everyday and feel like shit.
you natty guys will never know how much better you feel on testosterone untill you try it, i don't give a shit if you do it or not, i'm just telling what i think about and how it helped me

>"You sober guys have no idea how good heroin feels till you try it! "

>"I don't give a shit"
Then why make this dumb ass thread?

>comparing a drug people use to literally escape reality to a hormone that may be used to live a better life

To them, that is a better life.
You're just a delusional as they are.

i'm not op, i'm just another guy on test that realized how much better my life become after that

Sure thing, shillbot

>To them, that is a better life.
the difference is that a heroin user is tripping his ass off somewhere while a dude on test is just another guy doing the same thing as you

>implying reality isn't subjective

steroids won't fix that horrific thumb brah

>2017
>Not using binaural beats to bulk up

if you have a legit clinical condition requiring a doc prescribed trt to be normal, sure.

>thumblets

Damn right I am. Just my luck to get an airbubble in there

This is exactly why I don't roid, needles don't make me nervous but they always cause a syncope 10 minutes later out of nowhere.

Every time I get a shot or something the doctors are always like "you didn't faint like you said you would" and then 10 minutes later I've blacked out on their table. The first time it happened I was doing a piss sample after blood work so I made one hell of a mess.

No idea what causes it.

how did you manage to get trt at 411ng/dl, and how did you get them to give you enough to get it up to 1832?

docs here only start giving a fuck if it's below 300...

No, it's cause I'm scared of losing my fucking job. You wanna take test, be my fucking guest, no skin off my bones

When you stop do you still produce decent amounts of test naturally? I'm in the same ball park with my test level and I deal with depression. I have a doc that is willing to get me on it, but he's been super open about the potential side effects and I'm honestly not ready to pull the trigger yet. One of the biggest factors is his warning that id basically be on it for life if I wanted to keep up near normal test production.

but user im a boi...

Is that monoject 22g?

L-London?

roids wont help you fingernail-let

everyone's dependant on things like food and oxygen
and sensible roid doses aren't that bad for you
life is fatal; may as well have fun

>44+10=55
Natties truly are brainlets

Idk I don't feel bad on pct, only some poeple have sides. Also test doesn't really age you although some steroids can. The only thing I take is test though and my blood work and liver values always comes back to pre cycle levels, so I am literally doing no damage to my body

hope you like the fbi arresting you, criminal

The FBI doesn't care about roids

>Follow Us On: iTunes
>???

Tell that to the mortician roido

>googled "why steroids are bad for you"
>pewdiepie tab open
im officially done with this board

cringe

It's genetic man. My libido doesn't change while on or off cycle, even during PCT, I jack off once a day like I have since I was 13. It's seriously never had any sort of effect on me. But test in general is extremely mild for me, so I dunno. Im a hairy mother fucker and there are some theories floating around out there that certain phenotypes just don't get affected as much by these things. My balls never shrink either

Who cares about roids? If you're naturally high test you dont need them

>and weak
yeah ive seen the numbers you guys are weaker than the natties at plg

Pretty sure unless you're blasting for years on end it eventually stabilises again

How long do you guys usually wait before starting another cycle? I fucked up and jumped straight into a cycle without getting bloodwork done first so I don't know my baseline levels.
On my last week of PCT and my balls are returning to their size quite nicely, haven't really been feeling any side effects aside from some mild acne and mild strength losses

General rule of thumb is to give it however long you were on+ pct. But really that's generalizing and you just want to wait however long until your bloods are stable and then you're gtg again. I also make sure to take HCG while on cycle to keep my balls producing natural test + maintain fertility. The biggest thing though that I would recommend is just keeping mild compounds. For example orals are tempting for fast gains but they are hard on your liver and the gains don't really last. Tren can also be taxing on the body. Alot of people think once they give up their natty card they may as well start taking everything under the sun and then taking even more drugs to combat the sides. In reality just sticking to the more basic stuff can take you far unless you want to look like an Olympia competitor. Also you don't want to get sucked into thinking more drugs makes up for better diet and sleeping. Yes you can eat cookies all day on tren and look lean, but it still isn't good for you and you'll feel like shit and you'll be better off eating clean and taking 500mg test a week. What you want for aesthetics are things like test, deca, and maybe a low dose HGH if you can afford it. This is the same stuff Hollywood actors are taking and it's why you usually don't see them with terrible sides because they stick to mild stuff and reasonable doses.

no I'm scared of a heart this big

If I could get gear id take gear

R/sst