Veeky Forumsbros, i need your help

Veeky Forumsbros, i need your help

been hanging out with a girl that id say is a 7/10. decent ass, big tits, cute face. comes to the gym with me sometimes.

anyways, she tells me her friend wants to come to the gym with us. i figure okay whatever. i ask for her name

Look her up on ig and vsco, literally the hottest fucking girl ive ever seen. Dat ass is out of the world, has a ton of slutty pics and basically just looks like a whore. Confirmed with the girl its her just to make sure

We are supposed to go to the gym later tonight together. what should I do? i dont want to be hitting on her friend while shes there

How autistic do you have to be to come to Veeky Forums for social advice?

got any pics breh?

>i dont want to be hitting on her friend while shes there
never gonna make it you beta

Wtf? Handle this by yourself jackass.

Post ig you dumb faggot

Link insta or get the fuck out

just chill and do what you would do if she wasn't there and don't think about any future desires or shit

>We are supposed to go to the gym later tonight together. what should I do? i dont want to be hitting on her friend while shes there

Are they like best friends forever or something?
Anyway, barely give the new girl attention, do not try to seduce her in any way. She knows you're fucking the 7/10, which demonstrates you are a man that has value. If the sloot is interested in you, she will tag along for other gymmies with you and the 7/10. Then you can eventually talk to her more and look for signs that she's interested.

photos of the previous unlucky guy still on the mirror
lol

I have the same bed sheets

you don't deserve either of them, faggot.

Stick with tbe 7/10, when you're banging, imagine the 10/10

Have you been fucking 7?

Either way, don't provide either with excessive attention. That doesn't mean be purposefully autistic, but don't flirt with the hot slut. You can command respect by being aloof and acting uninterested- she's probably not used to it. After the gym sesh hot slut with talk to 7 and tell her how great she thinks you are, thereby causing 7 to want to fuck you(or if she already is, she'll let you put it in her butt or something) to protect herself from the hot slut.

Pics fgt

Pay no attention to her but dont be a dick
Be generally normal
Girls exoect thirst and are actually impressed by guys who don't hit on them conventionally

Just keep telling the 7 you wish she had an ass like the friend. Keep starring at the friend and insult the 7 subtlety now and then.

Trust me in this.

you dont hit on her at all.. this shit is a test and if you fuck it up you wont get to fuck your 7/10 anymore... maybe play it right and somehow end up with a 3way but there is less than 1% chance of that so dont plan on it.... fucking amateurs

THIS. DON'T DO IT OP!

I guess I’m done lurking for today

basically this, but i'm sure it's too late by now and OP has fucked it up beyond repair

If you're banging the 7, why not suggest a threesome?

So you're not bangin the 7?

Be aware that flirting with the 10 at the gym with the 7 around will come off as thirsty and mean unless you either have the blessings of the 7 or are just really, really good with girls. You're asking Veeky Forums, so neither likely applies.

If you want to bang the 7, ask her out before you hit the gym with the 10. You can schedule for later, though sooner is best, but ask now. Do the gym as normal. Be aloof. Enjoy the date later.

If you want to bang the 10, keep your thirsty ass under control. Have a fun, three person conversation with her and the 7. Don't be an autist. Try to be interesting, but balance that by involving both girls I. The conversation. Pay plenty of genuine attention to the 7 and the 10 both. Later, connect with the 10 on social media. Facebook or snapchat are best, allowing for private communication so you aren't just a thirsty commenter. Ask her out there. Do it promptly; don't sit around waiting six months for the "perfect time".

Bang at least one. Just be smart about it; know when to be patient and when to be quick. Make Veeky Forums proud. I'll raise a toast for you later in the hopes the one you pick becomes your perfect 3d gf.

You don't need advice u faggot. Just go to the gym w/ them and roll w/ the flow.

This is good advice.

do this