Halp

best alt to hodl for 1 - 2 years?
I have a wad of cash i want to throw at something. torn between a few coins.

so many projects offering so the same thing...

NEO

Stellar Lumens. XLM

Or Waves.

Link ofc

no brainer, go all in link and req

Id buy ETP, BTC and REQ/LINK

OMG, XMR, SC

OMG, REQ, BTC, XMR

RDN no doubt

NLC2
GBYTE

Lumens : $4-5 in 2 years.

NEO : China has more GRADUATE degree students in Software Engineering and Programming than the US has Undergraduate Students. NEO is the "GOOGLE" that they all want to work within.

NEO Then you can claim GAS while it sits in your wallet.

FUN and MANA

NEO, MTL

Link bro. Segey is solving the lambo problem.
I have pledged my life to chainlink. Its hella cheap right now too. Do yourself a favor and at least buy $50 worth of it right now. You will be happy 2 years from now. If shit goes south you are only out $50. Be smart user, make good choices. We are all in this together, and all going to fucking make it.

ark

NEO

For stability and gains, Stellar lumens.
I don't even have more than 3% of my portfolio in lumens myself, but I know it's the most stable long term more-than-10x-profit choice.

Ethereum is kind of "the future", but stellar is more conservative and careful with their updates and are babysat by IBM, as well as being in bed with banks. They have to keep things fast, good and simple. They are also not decentralized so they are politically stable.

ETH
It's going to be huge when it changes to POS.

req. it's simple.

how much do you think link will be in june 2018?

im holding 5k link, bought in at .16$

ETP and WTC

THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION AND YOU ARE STUPID.

NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS WHAT TWO YEARS WILL DO TO A GODDAMN PIECE OF BARK, LET ALONE ANY CURRENCY

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Worth getting in Link do you reckon? I'm unsure, this board is full of evangelists and people calling it the biggest shitcoin that's ever existed.