I've just eaten a nutella jar

I'll never make it guys

Glass or plastic? Either way that's going to be a bitch to shit out.

how did you manage that mate? Shit's disgusting on its own.

What ahapoened to the Nutella spread inside of it

i just had a thing of cookies
it was just ~750 calories i'll compensate tomorrow

>A whole jar
why? and more important how?

Glass

My cravings dominate me evere three weeks of keto

See above. I was really in for chocolate and that shit tastes so fucking good

>Shit's disgusting on its own.

I feel you bro. Used to do the same. When I was done with half I would even put in either ice cream or whipped cream to finish it off with.

wtf

>My cravings dominate me evere three weeks of keto
Find some healthier replacements. If you really like chocolate and can't live without it, buy yourself chocolate flavored protein powder and drink it or add it to your food. I was literally addicted to soda(fucking dr pepper, I used to drink this shit by packs even though it isn't officially sold here) and chocolate. I could buy several bars of chocolate and eat it in the evening and then go and throw it all up. It was hard, but now I don't drink soda and don't eat chocolate at all. Moreover, I don't add ANY sugar to my drinks or food. I just don't want to. I did it. So will you.

I'm sitting here struggling to eat half a caramel slice. How do you not vomit after the first couple of mouthful?

I replaced my cravings for sugar and chocolate for fragrances

Seriously, it fucking works
Started watching Jeremy Fragrance and now I own more than 10 fragrances

Everytime I get bored/anxious I'll just spray some fragrance on my arm and smell it. Totally keeps me in control and more attractive.

Lmao isn't that like 20,000 kCals?

You gluttonous motherfucker, you literal baboon, go fucking throw that shit up you stupid Lil shit

I ate two onions...
With mushroons!

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

I've been vaping nicotine to stop sweets. Get one of those diabetic blood sugar trackers after you eat that jar and see that your blood sugar is like 200mg/DL. It's pissening bro stop killing yourself

>one day decide to buy nutella
>everybody loves it, let's see what the fuzz is about
>take a small spoon
>lick one (1) time
>immediately felt sick, head spinning, nauseated, small fever
>decided to rest until fades away
>wake up few hours later feeling better but like hang over
>dropped that shit in the bin basket

Nutella, never again. I don't know if I'm allergic to it or the sweetness gave me a hyperglycemic shock, I got bloodwork several months later and diabetes was discarded, everything was normal. Maybe I'm allergic to hazelnut

>you'll never be this effay
Why even live?

hnnnnnng

how?

How can you stand having that shit? It sticks to the throat and gulping down water barely washes it down

one ate a spoon or two, felt it drilled my teeth for like 2 days non stop
fuck it

I ate 10 almonds. I couldn't help myself...

when I was 17 I used to drink maybe 2-3 cans of monster a day, eat one of those Cinema sized bags of m&ms, skittles or minstrels a day, along with pepsi when eating a meal with my family and then having dessert which was usually some cake.
A large jar of nutella would last me 2 days, I would eat it straight out the jar with a knife (I would eat it in between the rest of the shit previously mentioned). My method for eating nutella was to leave it in the fridge for a few hours so it would go somewhat solid, then cut chunks out of it with a knife and eat the soft chocolate that it would become. I would feel the flooding of dopamine down my spine when eating this shit, a perfect mouthful would feel like masturbating. I would get maybe 2 jars a week. I must have been eating between 3000-4000 calories a day, I was obese. I stopped weighing myself when I was around 195lbs at roughly 5ft 5, I estimate I must have gotten to 210lbs ish before I managed to somehow change my eating habits.

5 years later I am 155lbs 5ft 7, still got some way to go as far as lifting and losing the rest of the excess fat, but ALL of this weight loss was from diet alone. I don't exercise as much as I should, and I never dieted hard - just stopped drinking anything sweet and stopped eating so much fucking chocolate and NEVER TOUCHED nutella again to this day. Looking back I was fucking disgusting, I still have stretch marks on my sides and on my thighs and the thought of eating an entire family sized bag of minstrels, washing it down with a couple cans of monster, then having a few chunks of nutella makes me feel sick.
Learn to be disgusted by yourself and you will never pick up the heroin that is nutella ever again.

nutella causes cancer

and let me tell you cancer is a bitch

Breh I ate a baked chicken dinner, 2 litres of beer and a whole pumpkin pie with cream.

You have bias to believe that because he is famous. Moron.