Wendys is not aFood Group, Lardass

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Join the official /fat/ discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

Old Tread

In thirty minutes I reach full day of fasting. Doing good so far. Plan to keep going for about a week.

I ate a whole XL Hershey bar. I’m a fat fuck. I need help.

third day here.
keep going breh.

>worked 13 hours
>too tired to go to the gym

i used to go every day when i was neeting for years,now i can't be assed. still dieting and counting calories

God, being on bed rest sucks.

just ordered some yohimbine pills off amazon

either they work and I lose this fat
or
I have a heart attack and die

time to roll the dice fellas

>Eat a nice breakfast
>Eat a nice Lunch
>Eat snacks for dinner
>Still under everything

Feels good that I can eat well and even eat snacks.

After two months of strict 1500kcals per day I decided to go all out for a day while meeting friends and holy shit what a disaster

>hotel breakfast with all sorts of breads and eggs
>asian buffet for lunch
>pizza for dinner
>tons of beer, vodka and bar food at night

Clocked at about 6000 calories, I'm looking forward to never doing this again, I feel like crap and I haven't pooped in two days

anyone here shamelessly fat? like I don't give a fuck about weight-loss and just eat yummy food all day without a care in the world

>losing weight
>family distancing themselves from me
>dudes mean mugging me now

The fuck is the point of fasting for a week if you're just gonna have loose skin after many times of doing this? (These off and on fasts)

ayy winco, god tier

The point is you lift weights and do cardio to combat the loose skin. Watch The Biggest Loser and you can see when they lose the weight they slowly lose the loose skin.

Yea, because "yummy" food is so fulfilling.

Do you sit around atl look at pretty art and smell cologne all day because you like the way that stimulates your senses too. Do you then sit around and touch yourself all day, while listening to the pretty sounds of seagulls and the freeway while everyone that's vain and ignorant goes to the gym?

I haven't been nearly as /fat/fuck as a lot of posters here. Used to be a chubby kid, but I keep yoyoing between a good diet and eating like an absolute pig and I don't know why.
>college student with plenty of healthy eating options in my meal plan
>eat well for 3-4 days, plenty of greens and lean meat, lots of water
>proceed to eat nothing but candy, carbs, and pizza during periods of isolation/lethargy, neglect lifting in cycles
Anyone else have weird swings in getting a grip on their diet/exercise? What keeps you motivated? Not to disturb the fat guys here, keep fighting the good fight lads

>sorry,the frosty machine is down

Binged yesterday. Fasted today.
I've lost 100lbs+ and still do stupid shit.

Yah for about a year till my health quickly deteriorated.

For 27 years I was.

But no more.

>FROSTY MACHINE BROKE

How's your sleep? I do something similar when I fall into a bad sleep pattern.

>Donut shoppe is all out of the best donuts and is left with only the plain kinds

Pick it back up are you too weak to deadlift a frosty machine? Never gonna make it.

Not great, admittedly. Have to take melatonin to knock myself out and get up really early to be "productive" and hit the gym before any of my classmates do. Probably averaging 6-7 hours, but I berate myself if I sleep in and I'm unable to follow my autistic schedule and don't wind up working out if I feel like I've wasted the day

fat fucks

For 10 years I smoked, drank, and ate pizza in my bed. My brother said I looked like a pregnant Asian man in his 3rd trimester. After a year of moderately working out and no pizza he told me I look like I'm in my 2nd trimester. I'ma keep going cause I've convinced myself that gym = fun.

I've been starving myself and eating junk once a day for the past 4 weeks because I can't make myself eat healthy food

> go out with friends to play soccer today
> shit at it but can keep up with the cardio
> tfw finding new bros

Looking forward to this new daily-ish thing

> reese's big cup
> two del taco soft shell chicken tacos
> three beef tacos at home
> a small chicken melt like 180 calories or some shit

Kill me

Ate a full plate of thanksgiving leftovers (Canada). Didn't eat breakfast or supper though so I believe I'm still below TDEE. Felt like a fat fuck with no willpower, even though it's all ok.
Maybe this feeling will help me make it.

yes you can
healthy food can be tasty
learn to cook user

Yeah until I had a gout attack. Fucking Christ women can debate me all they want but that pain was worse than child birth. And it wasn't just some sort of little flare up, it was intense pain over and over for days straight and I legit just wanted to kill myself to make it stop.

Glad I actually had that as my wake-up call over diabeetus tho.

Try getting to bed earlier if you can't sleep in, an extra hour might make a big difference. Sleep deprivation can do some weird shit to your head even if you're not missing that much sleep.

The main problem isn't that the food isn't tasty, sometimes it's a little bland, but even when I do I still get cravings for something oily or greasy after. I think the only way to counteract it is to just eat a limited amount of greasy food and nothing else

To the girl in the last thread who said they were in the midwest I am that guy that called you senpai and am also in the midwest just saying you know

fugg.. a baconator and frosty sounds good right now.

I want a fucking steak quesorito so god damn bad

fatasses never gonna make it

Creepy as shit. Veeky Forums is for fatties crying and Chad's with Mommy issues, it's not a hook-up site you fuck

>I've been starving myself

sweet, so I'm assuming you're insanely skinny?

agreed, hate london user for just that reason.

I've been following my calorie restrictions for the past 2 weeks but I need a break lads. I just need to fucking binge and eat a little bit over my TDEE so I can feel human again. I know the most important thing is to not fall off after a setback so I won't let this stop me from my ultimate goal.
Is that so wrong, lads?

I'm not actually going to get one. I'm just saying shit sounds good.

>Eat 1800kj
>Google converter says I ate 400 cal
That can't be true can it? Did I fuck up somewhere?

if u can find the will power to not fail, u will find the need gets less intense. in addition after a few weeks/months sweet and or greasy will taste like shit. more than likely its some shit in your guts in its death throws making you crave the shit. if u do push past it the bacteria is starved and u will no longer feel the need to gorge....
t. former fatass currently @67kg

>9/16 - 242.8 lbs
>9/23 - 257.4 lbs
>9/30 - 252.2 lbs
>10/7 - 247.4 lbs
>10/11 - 244.2 lbs

It's amazing how one bad week can wipe out a week's worth of effort.

I really hope I can get below 240 by the end of the month. That's my new goal

>175cm
>120kg now but goal is 70kg
Is this a good goal weight?

What's your calorific deficit at the moment?
If you've been eating at a 1000 kcal deficit from your tdee then it's normal for a beginner to binge after 2 weeks because you're supposed to start with a small deficit
If you ate at a small deficit and you still binge then weight loss just simply isn't for you and you're not gonna make it yet - give it a few more months or a heart attack

You fucked up by being an adult that has been raised without any education or knowledge about nutrition which makes me assume you're 300+ lbs
Did you seriously only eat 400 cal or do you mean kcal? Either way, you proved my point

Basically don't bother with kJ and please know that 1000 cal is 1 kcal and you should aim at about 1800 kcal a day on average

It's the middle of "normal" BMI

But worry about body fat % more than weight/bmi

How many calories are you eating daily and what are you eating?

When I get those cravings, I make an extra pound of kale, spinach or broccoli and binge on that.

Thanks for the info user. Does this mean I actually ate 4000 calories today?
[spoiler] I'm a brainlet [/spoiler]

you just described me perfectly. When I was bulking I had no problems eating clean and drinking a ton of water. Now I'm trying to cut and I suck at it. I've been at the same weight for like 6 months. Sometimes I'll eat clean and at a deficit for a few days, go to the gym and do cardio, and then on the weekend I eat a bunch of fast food and don't exercise.

I know what my problem is though, just haven't followed through with fixing it.

You're right, most days I'm not hungry but today I just gotta eat senpai.

Fuck, I've been doing like a 1500-2000 deficit.

Usually around 1000-1500 calories. Also I'm eating mostly trash which is likely the problem. 2 and a half slices of pizza is 800 fucking calories and I'm still hungry afterwards because it's nothing.

Any keto brahs in here?

I've been on keto for 3 months and I've come close to my goal weight (currently 280 to 199) and I quit keto because I couldn't take it anymore.. or so I thought
Ever since I've been eating carbs again I fast all the time, I shit three times a day, my focus and concentration got worse and I sleep and wake up way worse
I've also bloated up a lot again and it's hard staying on my calorie deficit because carb heavy food is just so calorie dense and well.. since you don't have to worry about ketosis anymore you're more likely to get tempted into a cheat meal because it's possible now..

I've tried getting back into keto as well but it's so God damn hard now that I've eaten carbs again.. my brain craves that dere sugah

The worst though, is that I'm constantly hungry and doing 16/8 IF is so much harder because I wake up hungry as hell instead of not being hungry at all on keto..

>2 slices of pizza for 800 calories
There's your problem dude.

Do you cook at all? Make chicken and a ton of veggies.

Pic related is my dinner, around 900 calories and great macros. It's like 3lbs of food and fills me up really well.

Tell me how to cook that

>waking up to find out the US failed to qualify for the World Cup
Oh man that is some good good stuff. Shame I can’t use food as celebration anymore.

No, I just looked it up and 1800 kJ is 430 kcal (and not cal as you assumed)
1 kcal = 1000 cal, 1 cal = 0.1 kcal

Basically, when people say calories they mean kcal and not cal
Anyways, 400 kcal (what you ate) is not enough and you should aim at around 1800 kcal at first
What's your height and weight? I can calculate your optimal intake for you

Also, you're not a brainlet, you're just uneducated when it comes to nutrition and were here to educate you
By the way, I guarantee you that once you're healthy your brain will function a lot better
Healthy mind through healthy body

Yes, don't do that at all
Aim for a 500 kcal deficit and once you get the hang of it after a few months you can go do a 1000 kcal deficit but not more!
Don't blame yourself, it's natural for your body to not adapt to that change so quickly
It's like an addiction and your body is used to excess food and now you're literally starving yourself so your body gets confused and literally forces you to eat more

The really basic recipe is extremely simple. All you need is:

• Chicken - I use thighs, but you can substitute boneless skinless breasts if you want more protein/less fat
• Seasoning - I use pic related
• Veggies
• A big pan to cook it in
• Tin foil

1) Preheat your oven to 400F
2) Put the chicken top (skin) down and season one side
3) Flip it over and season the other side
4) Cut the kale leaves in half (they're pretty big raw) and put it on the empty parts of the pan
5) Cut the brocolli and put it on top of the kale
6) Put the brocolli on top of the chicken and brocolli
7) Throw some seasoning on top of the broccoli if you want some extra flavor
8) Cook for ~50 minutes
9) Check the internal temperature (should be 165F+) and you're golden

The fat from the chicken thighs melts off and steams the broccoli and veggies and also infuses it with the seasoning on the chicken. Everything comes out nice and juicy and tasty.

If you use boneless skinless breasts (less fat) you might want to throw some chicken stock in the pan too.

Thanks for the kind words helpful user. I'm 175cm at 120kg

>Tell me how to cook veggies and chicken
Fucking hell m8 you're completely useless, never going to make it

Some people are extremely sheltered. It's amazing how many horrible parents are out there not preparing their children, especially sons, for the real world.

I didn't know how to cook for myself until I was like 25 because my mom always insisted on coming over (I liked next door to her in one of the family apartments) to make dinner.

>I didn't know how to cook for myself until I was like 25 because my mom always insisted on coming over
Sure

>sheltered
My single father died when I was 14. I never had anyone to teach me how to cook, as soon as I started working (at 15) I started eating fast food all the time, which is why I'm fat.

i learned as a kid because i liked cooking, i got better at cooking when i bailed from home at 19. got fat because i got too good at cooking...
>now im cooking with macros in mind and on a deficit.
>mfw back to normal weight..
>now using cooking to get shreded while building muscle...
>cooking is a cheat code
>if u cheat its easy but you can self troll

>not american
>no arability of hundreds of cheap fast food chains
>tfw still managed to become a lard

You're welcome and I guarantee you're gonna make it one day if you keep educating yourself about nutrition

I calculated your tdee as a 20 y/o male with 120 kg at 175 cm being sedentary and the result is 2650 kcal a day
Tdee means total daily energy expenditure which means this is what your body burns on a daily basis beating your heart, breathing, digesting and walking around
For beginners, a 500 kcal deficit from your tdee means optimal weight loss so I suggest you eating at around 2100 kcal a day and you'll lose weight guaranteed and if you add going for a walk or exercises in like swimming or other beginners cardio then your weight loss will be even faster
7000 kcal are 1 kg of fat which means if you keep doing a 500 kcal deficit you can lose 1 kg in 2 weeks or even more if you are active
Your goal weight for your height should be around 70 kg and I'm sure you can hit that within a year

Here is a picture of me on the left weighing 130 kg at 194 cm and the right at 95 kg
I'm currently at 89 kg and I've lost all this weight in about 8 months

If you have any questions, I participate in almost every /fat/ thread and I'll be happy to help you

This is great info. How do I calculate my kcals if all the things I eat are either listed in kj or no clear cal, like homecooked dinners

not even fat but you're doing a great job.
it's rare to see positive posts, keep it up!

after a couple months of doing a pull up routine I can do 3 sets of 6 pull ups with good form which feels fucking fantastic since this is the first time I'm doing pull ups at all in my 25 years of life. Still fat as fuck though at 245lbs, down from 270. Hoping to see continued gains in my pull up count as I approach 200lbs bodyweight.

>every sunday my family goes out to eat somewhere
>they would always bug me to go but couldn't because have to stick to my diet
>they don't even bother inviting me

Sundays were really the only time I got to spend time with my family since the rest of the weekend we're all working and stuff

Where do you live if I might ask? Here in Europe every food has to be labelled with nutrional information
I suggest using a smartphone app like my fitness pal or lifesum where you simply barcode scan your product or type it in and it shows you the kcal and tracks it
For homecooked meals, I simply look for let's say 400 g of cooked turkey (get a kitchen scale and weigh everything) and then take the result with the highest kcal and then I do the same with veggies or rice or whatever
It gets easy after a while and now I can eyeball my home cooked meals and the products I eat I know exactly the nutritional information so I track it all in my head

If all else fails and you only have KJ on hand then just Google convert the kJ in kcal

>they don't even bother inviting me
Who knows man, maybe they are respecting you enough to support your weight loss. Better than having people who would willingly try and undermine your efforts.

Also learn how to eat out and eat healthy while doing it. Go to these places but order a salad or some shit. Sustainability is key to a diet man, if you don't see yourself doing it forever it won't work out in the long term.

what filling foods have very low calories, I want to lose this fat, I like eating cans of green beans.

That's a blessing man, I still go round to my parents place for a weekly dinner, my mum constantly complains about how little I'm eating, buys pre-dinner snacks and my favorite childhood deserts.

Can't go wrong with vegetables. Frozen pack of assorted veggies I just ate had like sub 200 kcals and I'm feeling full

Australia, it's the same here with the nutritional info but its all in kj

thats like 600g or veggies....you mad man.

>never buy fastfood
>never buy processed food
>still fat
Well if I could cook myself fat I can also cook myself thin.

hey guys, i've just downloaded myfitnesspal so i can track my calories. I have a question though, will it ask me to update my weight on a weekly basis or do i enter it myself whenever i feel like it?

Well then just aim for 8800 kJ a day and keep at it
Godspeed user
Thanks for the kind words user

I just enter it when I get a chance to weigh myself. Can go more than a week between.

Just use MyFitnessPal, it has a barcode scanner that converts everything into calories for you.

I deeply want a bagel with EXTRA cream cheese I don't know what to do.

I've been eating about 1800 calories a day give or take and doing 15 to 30 minutes of cardio a day (mostly 15) for about a month or two. When will I start seeing a difference? I'm 100 pounds overweight and maybe I can't see any differences because I guess they happen gradually but i'm worried that i'm not actually doing anything.

I wouldn't care if I was fat if I had a girlfriend I could fuck and do whatever I want to. But sadly I don't so I care a lot and is basically the main and only reason i'm working out.

I don't give a fuck about being healthy I just want some pussy.

How the fuck do I get up and want to do things? I might drop out of highschool or repeat a year at this rate.

I don't even have the will to play video games anymore. Just browsing 4c and youtube on my phone on my bed for hours... All I really care about is losing weight but its been getting hard bros

>about 1800
>give or take
>month or two
Hmm

Give or take as in usually slightly above or slightly below by a few numbers dummy.

And what do you not see results in a month or two or something?

Dunno mate, I saw results after like four days of eating at 1000 calorie deficit and now after a month of measuring, weighing and logging everything I put in my mouth I can definitely see a difference in how my pants fit and my shirts are getting too big.
I can obviously see a big difference in the number on the scale too.

My scale is broken LUL i'm a neet who stays inside and have a hand me down stationary bike and treadmill so just been using that shit for 15 mins a day and eating 1800 calories a day. You think I should eat less? I remember calculating how many calories I needed to lose weight for my height/weight and it was 1800 calories a day and I should be losing weight.

I'm 198 and 85kg and look way fatter than your second pick, is lifting the only thing I can do ? because if I lose a lot more weight I will go skelly mode.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
What are you doing to track what you eat and drink?
The bike and treadmill will make a very little difference.

Meant for

>Cycling won't make a difference
Nani?

5'5 and I can't remember how much I weigh'd last time I checked. You see my scale has the first digit broken so I overestimated and thought I was 330 something pounds but everyone was saying with certain factors like, being able to see my dick, being able to move around and use my arms properly at my height, being able to reach my feet and life my leg up at a decently high spot and not being completely inflexible that and the fact I don't really have a double chin is that I was probably actually 230 something pounds give or take.

And how I count calories? Well I usually just buy shit that I know what the calories are on the box can or whatever. Like Tuna, Mayo, Oatmeal, and shit and just add up what the 1 serving size would be in a little notepad and make sure I never reach drastically about 1800 calories a day. And by that I mean never go to 1900 calories. Sometimes I might hit 1810 or 1850 on a rare day but i'm actually usually hitting 1500 or 1600 on most days.

Alright. Well you should be losing around 1lbs a week then. It might take a bit longer for it to really show.
You’ll just have to keep at it or maybe lower it to 1500-1600 every day.

I manage on that and I’m bigger than you. That said, even if I can tell from my clothes and scale, I don’t look different when I look in the mirror.