Holy shit why am I fat

Veeky Forums I think I am fucking up somewhere, I just got on the scale and I weighed in at 195.5. I am 5'11 so that puts me solidly in the overweight category
>inb4 manlet
background, I exercise 3 to 4 times a week, mostly weight lifting, occassional cardio session on the stationary bike.

Here is how I eat weekly, please tell me where I am going wrong:
BREAKFAST
>2 hardboiled eggs
>apple
>banana
>black coffee
LUNCH / DINNER (total food prepared for 6 lunches and 6 dinners this week)
>2 cans of black beans
>2.2 lbs of ground chuck that was cooked with garlic and onions, solidly drained of grease, not greasy at all
>4 cups of long-grain rice
>cheese
>alfalfa sprouts
>bean sprouts
>tortillas
>little bit of sour cream
>lettuce
Kind of got a mexican theme going this week I can do taco salad, tortillas, or homemade burrito bowl things for lunch and dinner

>second pic of my disgusting body
Also for the workout routine, I do the Recs Parks Beginners 5x5 routine like the sticky says except I have made deadlift more of a priority for workout B with more reps, and took away front squat and put in leg press 3x8 because I couldn't seem to do front squat correctly.

forgot pic sorry

Figure out your tdee then figure out exactly how many calories you consume in a day. You should be eating no more than your tdee if you want to lose weight.

You gain weight by consistently consuming more calories than you exert.

this

tortillas are probably not your friend if you're trying to lose weight too.

get a food scale and start portioning by the gram.

Hey man here's my pic to make you feel better, 5'11 224lbs

But anyway, what are you worried about?
For how long have you been living a healthy lifestyle and how fat were you when you started?

I know there is a vague calories per gram that you can do. I think it's 70 and that is a great way to measure food, is that how it works?

I think I was mid 180's at end of summer, but I had surgery and had complications after and I ate like shit on and off from late august to now

When I do those they spit out roughly 2500 calories as my max, seems like a lot though. I always thought 2k was appropriate

>cheese
>little bit of sour cream
>tortillas

There is no measurements to these. A single tortilla can have close to 180 calories in it. Cheese 110 per 1/2 cup (not packed down), and sour cream 90 calories. It adds up quick!

BREAKFAST
>2 hardboiled eggs
>apple
>banana
>black coffee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
there's your problem
breakfast is the most important part of the meal you need a bigger breakfast, most calories should be towards the beginning of the day so you can use them throughout the day
eat a big bowl of oatmeal with fruits and more eggs

This is retarded. OP's problem is overeating, not undereating.

>full size meal for both lunch and dinner
Yeah, you're consuming a lot of calories there, try eating something smaller for lunch instead of an entire meal, just a sandwhich and a piece of fruit or something. You probably don't actually use 2500 calories, so make sure to get way lower than that if you want to actually lose weight, get more like 1800.

I think he meant concentrating the calorie intake in the morning so you have much more time to burn them off throughout the day. He's right to a degree

too much carbs + fat
>cheese
fatass
>sour cream
fucking seriously?
>apple/banana
this should be only before workout or not at all

not neccisarily the "most important meal of the day" you fucking housewife

concentrate your calories around when you'll be doing the most physical activety

>BREKFEST IS MOST IMPORATNT MEAL OF THE DAY
Hi mom

get rid of the sour cream n cheese
drink more water
sleep more

this + cutting down on all portion sizes all together

also give up dairy

Well fuck you guys, cottage cheese is my primary source of proteins.
t. not op

>holy shit why am I fat
>Kind of got a mexican theme going
Mexico is literally the fattest nation on earth, you dip

Not to any meaningful degree. Meal timing is irrelevant if you are overeating.

>more illegal immigrants
>obesity on the rise

Make America healthy again

as a mexican, tortillas are NOT healthy, not corn ones, not flour ones, not any kind of tortilla if you want to get fit. Just eat your food without em

Not user, but I'm trying to lose the belly I have. I'm horrible at doing exercises in general, so how can I get better at doing them? Just do them a lot?

Not op, I mean.

Lose more weight
You also have very little muscle mass under that fat
so train heavier or go with a more bodybuilding oriented program

>not eating your own doo doo

Thanks.

Okay update
>threw out the tortillas
>threw out the sour cream
>keeping the cheese fuck you i put maybe 1/4 of a handful on my meal its like 70 calories max
>got a scale
so how many grams of food is an appropriate amount for a meal? I know someone earlier in the thread talked about this

Welcs.

>BREAKFAST MOST IMPORTANT MEAL
Nice unsubstantiated claims retard.
It has been scientifically proven that when you eat and how many times you eat does not matter. What matters is how MUCH you eat and WHAT you eat.

Suck my dick.

IGNORE THIS MAN
EAT IN A 6-7 HOUR WINDOW DAILY
SKIP BREAKFAST
REEEEEEEEEE

We are not going to do your calorie counting for you. Find out how much you expend in a day and then eat less than that to start losing weight.

Okay Okay I know it's annoying usually my meal preps are this:
>sandwich fixings for lunch
>pork chop / chicken cooked in cast iron
>brocolli
>half a cup of rice
super healthy but you get super burned out eating the same flavorless thing over and over

I am just asking what a reasonable portion for any meal would be. Like what is a lot of food and what is very little

>2 cans of black beans
>2.2 lbs of ground chuck
>4 cups of long-grain rice
>holy shit why am i fat
i dont know man

I used to eat a big breakfast and I was even fatter than this, I cut it down and it's been good.

also , maybe 1/4 of a handful of cheese, one small spoonfull of sourcream, and like 2 tortillas. But I threw out the tortillas and the sourcream

for 12 meals over 6 days that is not that much, I thought. Am I wrong? Also lettuce which is a good filler for all but zero calories

>Also lettuce which is a good filler for all but zero calories
lettuce is literally 99% water
>I thought
stop thoughting

Eat 2k calories a day.
Mostly healthy but IIFYM works too
Look into Intermittent Fasting.
That means you can only eat for 4-8 hours of the day. The rest of the day you're fasting.

No liquids that aren't water or black coffee. During that time.

And most people tend to have the eating window after or before an evening workout but 2-4 hours before bedtime.

You'll drop tons of weight.

Jesus Christ just stop fucking shoving food into your gullet. Stop making feasts for every meal, eat once when you wake up and one more meal after, 800 calories each, no snacks in between with a 200 calorie protein shake before bed

Was that so fucking hard?

You'll suck tons of dick.

so angsty
you ok sweetie pie?

God, can you people think of nothing but sucking cock.

if you workout late in the evening you should still have a protein shake after right? I know it is right before bedtime and breaks that 2-4 hour rule but sometimes late night is the only time I can get into the gym

name one thing that's more delicious than cock and i'll suck that instead.

You don't need a post workout protein shake but if it fits your macros go for it.
And it's not a hard and fast rule to not eat before bedtime.
But if you're trying to cut it's a good idea not too.

COUNT

YOUR

CALORIES

When youre counting portion sizes in terms of cans and lbs youre already fukkin up