I have two(2) questions, Veeky Forums

I have two(2) questions, Veeky Forums.

Is there a natural way for a man to produce more T outside of taking steroids? like not fapping or eating certain foods/performing certain routines? Are there any hacks for that?

Second question, how to bulk if you just can't force yourself to eat more? I tried GOMAD, I tried eating shakes and having more meals, but I just feel like throwing up.

Thank you, in return a webm that proves inferiority of the other sex.

Stop being a bitch
There is your answer for both questions

every night before you go to bed, turn around 3 times and whisper "take a rest, have more test". also drink your cum

I'd have shot both of her dogs right then and there had that been my cat on my driveway.

Does drinking own cum work?

of course it does. my bench went from 295 to 335 within a week of starting to drink my own cum, and I've never looked back

>owning a cat

your beta ass wouldn't do shit

>implying cats aren't fantastic animals
>believing internet memes for real

How sad does it have to be to literally be moulded by the internet.

You'd deserve having your cat mauled for being a shit tier owner and letting it outside.

Outdoor cats kill billions of native animals a year, they are literally one of the worst invasive pests and they live significantly shorter lives than their indoor counter parts.

If your shitty numale pet gets attacked, it's your own fucking fault.

I bet you watch anime too you beta cuck

i bet you slap yo mommas fat roastie

See Tim Ferriss's experiments on this. They worked well for me. Brett McKay did some similar experiments successfully.

Basically though since you probably won't look it up:
>eat more fats
>eat cholesterol, especially before bed
>eat Brazil nuts, 3 in AM, 3 in PM
>take Butter Oil/Fish Oil blend, 2 AM, 2 PM
>supplement Vitamin D3 (5k+ IU)
>take cold showers
>do heavy compound lifts

Also, re: bulking, suck it up. You won't feel comfortable. You'll adjust. Keep lifting heavy consistently and eat more than you want to or think you can.

cat is in his driveway not killing or doing shit u dumb twat, cats are natures natural predators to control small pests and it was domesticated for that reason since begining of agriculture

The answer OP is that if your test levels are LOW because of bad lifestyle choices (i.e. unhealthy diet, sedentary, etc) than yes, fixining these problems WILL increase your test levels enough to make a difference in the gym.

However if your test levels are NORMAL than no. There is NOTHING you can do if you have normal test levels to make a difference in the gym. A few hundred ug/dL increase is NOT going to make a difference for muscle building. Steroids literally increase it by thousands.

Also don't buy into the nofap meme. That's some flat earth tier level of stupid.

>Also don't buy into the nofap meme. That's some flat earth tier level of stupid.
It's not. It's partially true. You don't have to cut fap forever, but drastically decreasing the frequency of fap will help. Try once per week for starters. Going more than 2 is pointless though,

pitbulls truly are the niggers of dogs. also another reason not to get two dogs, they form a pack mentality

Cats are literally an invasive species and shouldn't be outside harassing animals. I bet you wouldn't care if your pest went around all day murdering birds, so why do you care when the tables are turned?

does sex increase test

yes but not if you're bottoming

>MUH MISUNDERSTOOD PIT BULLS
Fucking nigger breed of dog through and through. I hope the owner at least had the law put both of them down cause I know I would have fucking killed the mutts personally and then still sued the dumb cunt.

Just force yourself to eat more. Btw look up how you can enlarge your stomach. Competitive eaters do this by drinking alot of water or eating alot of food. Be careful with drinking alot of water though. You don't want water intoxication.

Outdoor cats are a cancer but fuck what if it was a kid on a bike or some shit. This webm is also why leashes are a stupid crutch. Kick your dog if he's misbehaving don't fucking try to yank it away.

Cat survived and is fine.

Dude cats are fucking worthless. I grew up with based doggo companions all my life until i moved in with somebody that owned a cat and they are the most whiney, needy, completely useless pieces of shits out there

useless fucking bitch, her and her dumb fuck dogs should be put down

>cats whinier than dogs
No
>cats are needy
No. They are completely independent. Give them a doggy door and you don't even have to feed them cause they will hunt their own food
>cats are useless
No. How is being independent useless? I think you have your roles reversed here dipshit. Dogs are useless. They are fucking dumb and loud and would not survive without someone to constantly shelter and feed them. That is the definition of useless you fucking idiot. .

>murdering birds
Sure gonna miss those overpopulated pigeons huh

How useless can one person be.

Yeah, sure

Diets high in fat and low in carbs have proven to increase testosterone. Also make sure you eat a fatty breakfast, no carbs at all even if you lift in the morning. On mobile so can't really post sources but look up Dr Ben Wilson. Guy is makes big gains in nutrition with body builders. He works a lot with the pro Ben Pakulski who is a god amongst men. If you like what you read start listening to the podcast 'Muscle Expert' with Ben. He has Dr Wilson on there a bunch

Americans should be put down.

The Land Of The Freeā„¢ flag just makes that scene perfect. Fucking lmao

The dogs just went to bring freedom and democracy to the cat