youtube.com/watch?v=KGEKRjlZKf8
youtube.com/watch?v=tPo5gpVrA9E
youtube.com/watch?v=zT3pwocyU68
youtube.com/watch?v=wPH7RbeLst4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong
correct
correct

So... are you gonna give something to backup your claims?

>tfw you're so lanky Romanians seem to be easier than regular ones

can you chase aesthetics being natty

Why are front squats>back squats for aesthetics

front squats hit the medialis and femoris more than back squats which recruit a lot of glute activation

Nope, completely wrong.
The only thing front squats hit more are the thoracic erectors.
Front squats actually hit legs a bit less because they're often limited by a weak upper back and weak core.

Right now I'm doing a modified GZCLP 4-day U/L split.

My T1 lifts are Squat / Bench / Deadlift / Press.

T1 Squats and T2 Deads on the same day (and vice versa) and T1 Bench and T2 OHP on the same day (again vice versa)

Should I replace my T2 upper lifts with dumbbell work and T2 squats with front squats? Probably just gonna keep deads the way they are.

What you are saying is completely retarded. You can't just NOT do one of those lifts. In my program I do all those lifts

>You can't just NOT do one of those lifts.

Yes

Yes you can

>Yes you can
Sorry, I meant if you are not retarded.

Very superior

exercise selection is really not that important unless you compete in WL or PL, pick something that feels good to you and hits the muscles you want to hit, then do it consistently and progressively overload over a long period of time

you'll find big strong guys who do/don't squat, bench, deadlift, etc. it's just not that fucking important at the end of the day and what exercise works best for you is highly individual because of segmentation, internal leverages, etc

Don't forget that 3/4 time a week strength program is WAY easier and low energy than any kind of Bbing /athletic program .
You really """"push"""" yourself for a total of maybe 9 minute in a 45-60 min workout .

That picture is wrong and posted by a dyel.
Me before SS

Me after not even 6 months in

>That picture is wrong and posted by a dyel

but user you are a DYEL, you've been lifting for a few months and are really not in a position to be giving out lifting """"wisdom""" to anybody

also one of your pictures is dated august 2016, and the other is dated yesterday so most likely these are over a year apart

sickening

front squats best squats

Tom Purvis is the fucking man
youtube.com/watch?v=Av3LO2GwpAk
youtube.com/watch?v=KGEKRjlZKf8
youtube.com/watch?v=tPo5gpVrA9E
youtube.com/watch?v=zT3pwocyU68 (RIP in peace rip)
youtube.com/watch?v=wPH7RbeLst4

>Incline/Dumbell bench >>> Flat bench
Can someone explain this one to me? I never do incline bench and only do flat dumbell bench as an accessory. My flat bench 1RM is 315 and on a whim I did 225 for 5 reps on incline yesterday and felt like I had more in the tank when I reracked. My chest seems like it is okay from an aesthetic perspective. Can someone explain if I am doing something retarded by not doing incline more often.

The picture dated yesterday was modified yesterday, you dumb fuck, I'm not gonna post my face here

>to OP's pic
Strength dude didn't want to brosplit because aesthetics faggot probably made fun of him for doing deads/squats/etc. and made strength dude stubborn about learning about hypertrophy; fearing that if strength dude would try, aesthetics fag would make fun of him for "caving in". What should happened was a discussion about strength and hypertrophy and the realization that both should be done over the course of a year
>yes I'm projecting a little

modify your physique into something that's not DYEL