Ahhhh the classic pattern

ahhhh the classic pattern

BCH is done, it will never kill BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dP4sb6e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It'll be around... it's ASICBOOST compatible, which means good chance of future high-volume P&Ds for miners to profit from.

See the hole in the middle there?

Yeah... a massive exchange crashed initiating a correction.

its falling men

up 80% last 24 hours = falling?

the fuck.

discord.gg/dP4sb6e

imagine being this retarded.

it's not up 80% last 24 hours?

ALso looks like the BTC chart tho too famalam.

>Enff said

I'm still hoping it wins out. Core have shifted excuse not to increase blocksize time and time again.
I mean 2X... what kind of deadbeat internet connection can't handle 2MB!

notice anything?

no.

I'm screencapping this, user. You're going to feel like a real dumbass when BCH is up at $4000 and you're holding worthless BTC bags.

How much is Ver paying you to fud?

they get paid in bitcoin

When you throw a rock in the air, even though through the whole flight it is off the ground, it spends half it's time falling.

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

I don't get paid anything.... I own 0 crypto and I just like to watch the pink wojacks. ^_^

we do it for free, we believe in the technology

death to the btc kike illiminaticoin

this is who youre supporting when you hold btc

Bitcoin Legacy will always be worth quite a lot though, but who wants to give away money voluntarily? Get rid of your bitcoin, buy back the same amount when btc/bch reach equilibrium and you've still made a lot of money.

I'm sorry, but 1mb btc blocks can't sustain the exponential volume growth for another year.

You want to bitcoin (bch) to be #1 or do you want some altcoin to take its place?

Teeka here
remember when I told you the final stage of the bull run will look crazy and it's THE TIME to get out? I hope you did, you wouldn't get too greedy would you?

CASH WHALE CASH WHALE STOP THE CRASH WHALE!

Bch = aids

>bithumb goes offline
>BCH instantly crashes

lmao

Guys trust me it's not over yet, just accumulate more at this low price, the moon mission is still on, don't get shaken out, don't be fucking stupid, are you gonna sell your bch now? what the fuck are you talking about, now is the time to buy more, Do you hear what I'm saying you stupid fucks, buy more bch you fucking idiots

(You)