Am I over training arms at twice a week?

Am I over training arms at twice a week?

Yes.

as long as you dont go over 6 sets a week isolating small muscles like biceps/triceps, rear delts, lateral delt etc

you mean 6 sets for each individual muscle group or all together?

3x10-12 barbell curls on monday (upper A) and 3x10-12 DB hammer curls on thursday (upper B) for example.

well shit I've been doing double that equivalent for biceps and triceps

nice meme

Without rep/set ranges and nothing to relevate the amount to the rest of your body, this is a garbage question

30-60 reps a week for the smaller muscles and 60-120 reps a week for larger muscles is what is optimal according to most studies. I for example grew to a certain point with low volume (30 reps) on biceps and triceps (about 12-14.5 inches) and now im growing again now that I've moved up to the higher volume (60 reps for both)

I've been doing 50 reps a day with 80% rm in 4 sets 3 days a week

Whoops

Lmao are you a girl? You have to push your muscles to near failure instead of doing pussy shit

Broscience alert

What happens when you train more than 30-60 / 60-120 reps?

your muscles have irreparable damage to the myodeoxyribose chains, capping your total size for ever.

its near impossible to overtrain small muscles and as long as it isn't sore by the next training session you're fine

when your muscle counts 61st rep, it shrinks

Kinda in the same boat, do 3x(3x12) of biceps and triceps once a week, oh doge

I just do one triceps and once biceps exercise, 2 sets, 3 times a week. Why doing more? Are you piano man?

yea careful your biceps are going explode in size now, just watch!

>isolating arms
I seriously hope you guys dont do this

[citation needed] por favor

t. dyel

ew dont you have squats to do manlet

don't forget the colagenyxidanine secretion that makes one of your testicles fall off.

You read tht on a bro article you spastic i remember reading the same years ago you cunt