What's a good routine to get a face like this?

What's a good routine to get a face like this?

You can try mewing before puberty starts or facial plastic surgery

Not much time left.

You gotta lose a chromosome first

blue eyes ugly face here. will dying my light brown hair black make me slayer tier?

THe hooly gospel

Proper development and good genes
>lack of stress
>good food
>enough rest
>physical activities from an early age on
>have educated parents with good hormonal profiles and enough money to provide all this

There arent genes that make you unattractive per se, this is a place where people who got fucked over from childhood on congregate

No, your face will remain ugly

Spotted the jelly facelet

>I've been stressed since childhood
>i consume good food
>i've had an awful sleep schedule since i was 16 years old (im 27)
>i dont practice any sports.
>Not a mouthbreather but have never had that retarded "proper tongue" placement to which mew cultist devote.

Better facial looks than the faggot on the picture and almost every male around me.

Im not posting shit.

Pretty much me. If I would have eaten good food instead of being a little bitch who only like pizza and mac and cheese I would have grown tall like my brother who's 6'2". Instead I ate little and junky and I'm 5'8". At least my face isn't ugly...oh wait.

>>I've been stressed since childhood
stress isnt a only a busy schedule.
Death of parents at a young age, abuse at home, brutal bullying, transfer to other schools, countries, having to worry about not getting to eat for two days are also "stress", and the bad kind
These things severely impact you on a psychological as well as physical level. Or are you saying not sleeping and lots of stress made you more attractive?
The things I listed make it more likely to grow up attractive than if you had not had them, is that so hard to comprehend?

>facelet fantasies

>better facial development than OP pic related

Hahahahahahahahaha

Maxilla, high cheebones and positive canthal tilt is the shit.

>That feel when neutral canthal tilt

Could be worse. Been mewing for a month now so hopefully will help the others.

I mean that everything you stated has scarce and disperse scientific evidence and is based in common sense.

If you take a huge sample in almost any place of Europe you'll find that, excluding extreme cases, there's a very low correlation between all the things you listed and facial atractiveness. Obviously society also alters your body (habits and routines, almost everything outside of genetics falls here). But we're talking here about infimum differences between individuals.

Of course, beauty is completely arbitrary, the genetic configuration for universal beauty doesn't exist. But when you talk about the facial structure that's considered handsome you find out that under normal conditions mostly is genetic.

damn

>beauty is arbitrary

No it's not. There is an absolute empirical standard for classic beauty.

Beyond that though, yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

By arbitrary i mean social and by social i mean invented (socially-consensually-via ideology)

Beauty is innate in humans and is used to determine the healthiest partner to reproduce with.

He would look beta with dark eyes.

He looks betaish now

What is beautiful is oft changed by whtat a very very young child is exposed too and constant social pressures.

Literally anyone can look like that if you trim your beard directly against your jawline.

lol

you wish

C O P E

O

P

E

Vit k2 encourages correct growth of facial plates.

I'm not too far from that actually only I have bags under my eyes. Can't seem to get rid of them even with good night sleep :/

Be northern white or part of a Mediterranean bloodline who didn't get mudslimed during the invasion of Europe.

Try procreating with someone that has better genetics than you. Sure, it won't do anything for you, but your crotch fruit might have a chance.

Go die for your God and see if you actually gho you heaven or not.

I bet that guy is a fucking lanket

>this coping
haha holy shit, being this delusional isn't healthy

b u m p

>Open mouth chewing theory.

Open mouth chewing theory has been around for a while, some guy on other forum claims it improved his maxilla position and his looks
I think that may be legit because when we chew with mouth closed, we pull the philtrum and mid-face down and elongate it, while with open mouth chewing it stays in place
Legit or no Veeky Forums?

bump

Mate if you’re born ugly just accept it and move on. You can still live a happy life.

I want to improve my aesthetic because I just want to. Simple as that. It's not to get girls or I'm going through depression, I'm doing it because that's what I like.

You made my day OP

bump

births 1x1