He doesn't have a fit black gf

>he doesn't have a fit black gf

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1985/11/21/nyregion/judge-finds-yonkers-has-segregation-policy.html?pagewanted=all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neither do you fatso

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH BUUUUUUUURNNN

Waayyy too much ass.

Thank god

Small dick can't handle it

I want my face to be BLACKED by her ass

>tfw fucked a qt black girl last week and now black girls are mirin.

I hear black girls aren't used to guys looking them in the eyes when walking around so maybe that's part of it.

I’m not into black people

>be me
>black
>start lifting for black girls
>get properly shredded
>im still nowhere on their radar/get ignored

fuark

Have you tried looking at their eyes more?

Maybe you're just fugly, bro. Nothing you can do about that.

LOW TEST
O
W

Bruh that's a medium-large ass for that from you dickless wonder.

I wouldn't mind, but I live in the south and all black women here live off of Popeyes and soda. There's this fit Nigerian girl at my gym tho who I'd date.

Have you tried not being black??

>naziboos have literally only one insult

I hope cuck acceptance becomes a thing and dudes offer up their wives on silver platters.

I'll do you one better

Don't bother posting sexy black chicks if you're not gonna post the one in the pink Adidas

yes goyim, keep being a cuck. at least you are self confident, nice work goyim.

NOBODY
WANTS
A
FUCKING SHITSKIN
NOW FUCKOFF TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD /V/

t. low test projecting nerd

Fuck off back to YOUR containment board /pol/

I just don’t find black people sexualy attractive

not an insult, its a lifestyle

yeah I lucked out and theres a ton of skinny girls at my college

Black girls arseholes look fucking rancid

How will this help?

I'm average at best.

>how will eye contact help me socially
oh lawd

If they are the same in every way how were they able to exploit them?

and why do they choose to commit more crime?

I want one but there are no black girls in my country.

the whites had more resources in the colonial times and black commit more crime because sometimes they learn from others how profitable it is or crime is the only thing they can resort to after decades of institutionalized racism leaving a ghost

look autismo. stop assuming women are the same as men.

Men look at ass and tits
Women look at a man's eyes

>the whites had more resources in the colonial times
Why?

cause the land there had more resources
read guns, germs, and steel bro

Goddamn. got ghosted by a QT black girl on Tinder last week but now I'm talking to a new one who apparently fetishizes white dudes so I might be in

>cause the land there had more resources
No it didn't lmao, are you dense? You think the wintery north was more resource heavy than the plains of Africa?

Guns, Germs and Steel is almost famously cherry picked examples and baseless reasoning.

So if whites and blacks are the same and the only reason whites exploited blacks was because they had more resources. If the situations were reversed and blacks had more resources then they would have exploited whites, correct? If that is the case then whites are not in the wrong as every other race would have done the same given the opportunity. Although you could say that the reverse would not have been true and there is something about white people that makes them inherently more exploitative than other races but then you would be saying that there are indeed differences between races.

and Africa didn't?
>guns, germs, and steel
Oh that explains why you're an idiot

Im so close to getting it.. have nailed her like 5 times, dating basically, havent talked about making it serious.

Half black girl, europe. Shes so cute.. but not extra fit, dancing and some girl sports " fit "but not gym fit.

>fetishizes white dudes
Being the most attractive demographic is not a fetish, dude. It's perfectly natural for her to be attracted to a superior specimen

>muh raycissts putting us kangz down
by population number (not %) whites have a couple million more living poverty than blacks while blacks still commits waay more crimes than any other race, not to mention the shitfest that is any city wirh black majority
and thats with pozzed data making Sanchez mistery meat white and full black as non reported

>you can either be a literal cuck or a literal nazi
how about neither, user?

fine be fucking racist

>decades of institutionalized racism
Proof? Racism has been illegal for 52 years (Civil Rights Act, 1964). Are all black criminals from that time period?

That's actually the only sensible reaction.

Why on earth wouldn't I be?

Not an argument

nytimes.com/1985/11/21/nyregion/judge-finds-yonkers-has-segregation-policy.html?pagewanted=all

You don't debate people about racism because you're basically just talking to an enemy. There's no point debating with an enemy.

im not racist but guns germs and steel is actually trash

It's not like we should all live together anyway. We just hate each other.

you're just going to go in circles about privilege and opportunity
cause it's not fun to hate people
thanks

that bitch aint fit

>q-quit cherrypicking you nazi
I saw these 3 by pure coincidence while brownsing homefacts for 5 mins, who knows how more blatant they go fucking with data like this

>cause it's not fun to hate people
Who said anything about hating people?

you are you fucking retard
> ree i'm better than black,spics and everyone else

You have any pets m8?

>organization punished for racial segregation
Thanks for making my point

Scaring away from debate only proves how wrong you are

I think my red shirt I wore today is better than the other shirts on my shelf. That doesn't mean I hate those other shirts, I just think this one is better.
Calling my opinions hate is just a strawman though. You can't debate the argument itself so you give it a label and attack that label

explanations that cite the inherent differences in intelligence between the races still have to account for the differences.

why not accept an explanation of physical geography (navigable rivers) facilitating the growth of farmland, cities and trade that in turn promote division of labor which in turn necessitates complex law (ownership, contracts, limited liability company) to facilitate the regular interaction of complex economical roles. the rise in complexity requires individuals to be able to handle a greater level of complexity and larger social groups, creating an evolutionary pressure for higher intelligence.

not that this justifies present stupidity, it's just an explanation

no
it existed after the civil rights movement though
and you don't talk shit about shirts do you? no it's people who aren't white that you talk shit about

>institutionalized racism
for such racists these whiteys sure go out of their way a lot to save their pet monkeys dont they?

You said that because I like white people more than black people, I hate black people. Which is a non sequitor, which I demonstrated with the shirts example

That's basically what people say. Live in Africa the land of plenty, there's always food to eat somewhere, it's not exactly something you have to think about, you can live day by day and don't have to develop abstract thought to much of a degree (this is before the population boom)

Live in Northern Europe, land varies between temperate and harsh depending on the season, collectivisation (society forming) and abstract thinking (intelligence) are heavily selected for because without collectivisation, one bad winter and your line is wiped out (Less likely with somewhat pooled resources/mutual help), and without the forward thinking given by abstraction your line is wiped out because food just became way more scarce and you didn't plan for it.

>no
Well I have a dog and I love him. I still don't consider him my equal though, he's just a doggo. I love most dogs I see, despite considering them inferior. So my question to you is why are you a retard drawing retard assumptions that make no sense in the land of the nonretarded?

>shirts are different colors and i prefer this one
FUCKING BIGOT REEEEE

It's fine that's how alot of we blacks feel about whites. Can't change preference. Well more like you shouldn't force your ideals upon others, thats stupid.

If she has sex with other men, you don't have a girlfriend

She isn't fit, that's lumbar lordosis

>all manlets

what makes fit white guys being noticed and mired is that 95% of whites are weak fat pussies nowadays. So a little bit of effort attracts attention.

>get properly shredded
yeah congrats, you now became indistinguishable from all the other blacks, who either are or look fit.

bro, if I was black I would invest in fashion, having a sharp look, maybe buying a nice pair of glasses. You will look better than 99% of blacks out there

I'm a manlet a fucking manlet

?
Blacks are at the top of the obesity rate hierarchy you clown.

they truly are black angels

maybe in burgermerica

>Scaring away from debate only proves how wrong you are

No it doesn't. A debate with someone presupposes a degree of good faith and a shared goal of finding the truth. If B debates with A, both must acknowledge at some level that there is something to debate about which can be ascertained true or false depending on the evidence presented, and that both of them are going to be receptive to the best evidence presented. The debate is a cooperative project to find truth.

But enemies don't share these objectives and presuppositions. Enemies exist not because they are both searching for truth and want to consider the evidence they both have for their case, but because they have different objective. If A and B are enemies, it's not that they have different views of the world, it's that B wants something that contradicts what A wants. When this happens, debate is not what must take place between A and B but a negotiation, which is a different thing.

People who argue about institutionalized racism and other such concepts don't care about truth but about realizing some objectives, usually detrimental to the whites as a group, and this explicitly so. There's no debate to be had, only a negotiation or a fight. This is because, fundamentally, the problem is not one of truth. It's one of contradictory wills.