How many scoops?

Alright Veeky Forums, now that the dust has settled, and with all memes aside:
How many of them?

Never more than 3 or your liver explodes

Zero scoop , drink milk.
1 liter of 1.6% fat milk ( half) has 48g carbs 464 calories , 32 Proton ( 1 scoop ) , and 16g of fat .
It'll cost less than whey per Kg of proton and on top of getting proton you get real nutrition ( literally the food that transform a calf into a bull , think about it )
You could get 3 litter of milk and still be under 1500 Kcals , If you go Fat free milk you can even get 3 liters under 1000 Kcals

>Inb4 fat free/ low fat is sugary water
It has ALL the water soluble vitamin of milk and some of the fat soluble ( which are in tiny amount to begin with ) .

Enjoy your man tits

I do two, and eat plenty of bro-tein.

>gomad
dickless faggot

I just don't understand why you'd buy a tiny fraction of the milk for twice the price .
At the end of the day you'll need to add food to your scoop , so why not just consume the exact same protein but with carbs , fat , & vitamins/minerals added ?

Lactose is also the best way to refill glycogen story , it's cleaved into Glucose & Galactose , Glucose will directly refill glycogen & Galactose will be transformed into Glucose to refill glycogen .
Milk Is also a medium GI food so it doesn't spike insulin that much ( thanks to that Galactose -> glucose conversion).

>tiny fraction of the milk

Can you into maths? One scoop is about 30g of protein. You're welcome in advance.

a milk of litter is around 0.4$.
32G of proton per litter

For 12.5$ You could get 1 Kg of proton , + all the extra macro & all the micro milk can offer ;

Or you could buy whey for My protein which has never been under 11$ / kg and is the cheapest whey around , you pay 1.5 less $ and instead of getting carbs,fat,micro & protein you only get the protein .

So it's cheaper protein but if you consider that you also need fat & carbs & vitamins & mineral in the end you will be force to pay more .

You type like a fucking retard

2 SCOOPS LIKE IT'S RAISINS IN RAISIN BRAN

Maybe , but i'm not the one who fell for the Whey scam .
Most of the retard who fall for the whey meme also fall for the ZMA meme , or the vitamin D supplement meme.
I really wonder WHICH food has protein , magnesium , zinc , b6 & vitamin D.

2 scoops if you're a president
No scoops if you're a governor. Governors only get meatloaf.

> Supplementing the vitamins and minerals which have been showed scientifically time and time again to both be the easiest to develop a deficiency in and easiest for the body to absorb in supplements is a meme

Just stop.

>I buy whey for protein , ZMA for magnesium & zinc & Vitamin D sup

Or you could drink 3 litter of Fat free milk , be at 100% + Zinc , 100% + Vitamin D & around 90% magnesium and be at 100g proton while also having 1000 calories , for 1.2€. ( + ALL the others vitamin & mineral in 3 L of milk) like 100% RDA potassium , 200% RDA vitamin A , 100% + selenium , calcium B1, B2 , B5 , B12 , 90% B6 .

The fitness industry really managed to make people believe they NEED their scam

I take one occasional, usually 4 a week tops
>protein fart
and i never did more than 1 a day
>protein fart

And you also get all your hormones!

Why would you need ZMA & vit D when you could get all of that in 33-50% of your calories intake ? ( depending on activity )

I get the hormone that transform a baby into an adult , just sign me the fuck up .
Only fatty get any kind of gyno from milk ( only fatty / skinny fat get gyno anyway )

I have a legit question; my whey package came with a scoop with a scale on it. It recommends consuming 25 gr of protein so I had been adding 25 gr according to the scale of the scoop.
Recently I decided to check whether I was adding 25 gr of whey to my shakes or not. Lo and behold, I wasn't; it was more like 10-15gr of whey.

Should I just go with what my head tells me to do: add 25 actual grams of whey or keep following the scoop that was provided with the package?

or you could not limit your choice of foods, eat whatever you enjoy, take a few pills and not give a fuck
what is your problem with people using technology to make their lives easier and more enjoyable? that's literally what taking supplements is. it's equivalent to driving a car instead of walking 10 miles

Wrong board for Colbertposting

I just replaced 3 of my water litter with 4 litter of milk , in my opinion all it did was make my life even easier , I get most of my nutrition in an easy to absorb & no cooking required format , it's cheaper , no cleanup , no preparation , no buying online , no shipping , no mixing , no shaking , tons of money saved in the long run , which could allow me to buy really useful product like belts , straps , or even home gym

4-6 scoops per day, 2 scoops per serving. 1 in morning, 1 pre-workout, 1 before bed. Milk or water depending on feels and if I've hit my cals for the day

sure, for you it might have been a good decision and save you time and trouble
for me it would be the opposite
I really enjoy eating real, cooked food (2bh I prep my food once every few days so it's not a huge waste of time) that's not neccessarily packed with micronutrients, and dairy gives me acne
my supplement stack which covers every micronutrient (+ things I'd never manage to get from food) costs me about 150$ a year. that's not a lot even in the long run and gives me a lot of freedom as far as my diet goes and I really value that
for you, supplements might seem like a waste of money and effort, but it's different for different people

Yeah if you like eating / cooking a lot I can understand why getting "easy" calories isn't really an advantage .
But you seems to have your reason and know what you're doing , i'm sure tons of person who aren't really into food that much buy supplement ( isolated macro / micro ) when they could just try to target cheap nutritious easy to ingest food ( I'm not a dairy industry shill but milk is the best example )

Should I take whey on my off days?

TWO SCOOPS!!!
HURRUMMMPF

Natties don't need powder. Eat steak and potatoes.

not trying to sound offensive but you don't even know what you're asking about
read more before asking questions. start with the sticky

>two