Post pics plz

>tfw 5'5" and narrow shoulders

I don't even exist

HOW the fuck did you measure this

>stand in front of mirror
>apply measurement tape
sorry about your brain

17.5 Circumference?

lol wut? I take it you don't use the imperial system. that's the circumference of my thigh

>~44.5cm
What the fuck, and I thought I was narrow at 55cm.

Where did you measure your hips?

You need to measure circumference. 17.5 is impossible. You would be dead. Even if you were missing your arms you still wouldn't have enough room in your chest cavity for your lungs or heart, unless you are some kind of small dog.

>tfw 6'3
>tfw 50 inch circumfrence
feels good

how does one measure this? stop at the end of the delts? use a mirror?

>You need to measure circumference
and clearly OP didn't do that

>17.5 is impossible
but clearly it isn't because clearly he's not referring to circumference

It's bideltoid width you fucking retard.
Circumference is worthless, every fatcel has a 99th+ percentile shoulder circumference, but that won't make your bideltoid massive.
stand at a wall, relaxed arms down the side, get someone to make a mark at each of your shoulders, measure distance between marks. Do the measurement a few times and average it out, it's the most accurate method if you don't have a large sliding or outside caliper.

Your shoulders are the same size as my dick.

ehh..
try again sweetie

Yeah, but you would get mogged by fatcels that all have like 60" shoulder circumference, yours is due to bone structure and not mass.

Shoulder circumference is only a valuable measure in cows. Post your bideltoid breadth next time as that is the only really valuable measurement for assessing bone structure.

im still dyel so no.
I redid the measurement and it's actually 18 inches so cool I guess.
my hips are almost the same but it's all bone and it doesn't look "womanly" in any shape or form. I'm just fridge mode.

Do legs day it will help reduce the fat.btw u have a nice thick ass don't be a shame of it

Lol dude u don't know how bad I looks on tight clothes literally have to wear large clothes all the time

same, at least I have 22 shoulders and 6ยด1 height. honestly, i think I can get my 35 inches down to 32 inches when I cut.

your circumference is low lanklet. also measuring the length of your shoulders is more important.

what shoulder/waist ratio would this be? is it accurate to calculate it from the front based off pixels?

>6'1.5"
>feel like a manlet here in serbia

Dude I'm 5'7 and have 21.5 inch shoulders measuring from side delt to side delt and my shoulder look just as wide as everyone else's in my eyes so you're obviously lying

>your circumference is low
It's like 95th percentile bro.

Guy does have impressive bideltoid breadth though as he has basically no mass.
I believe you are fudging your measurements, you would look like a coat rack and have noticeably wide shoulders.

Idk I was measuring them from the middle of middle shoulder to middle shoulder and got 21.5 and I also had another person measure them and got the same measurements. I get comments on my shoulders all the time but I think I loom dyel as fuck

i didnt know if he meant shoulder to shoulder or something else
fuck you

It is possible to have wide shoulders and be DYEL, it is a structural thing.

But if you feel narrow, you have body dysmorphia as you are far below average height but have well above average bideltoid breadth.

Scoot over so we can see the doorknob, and then we can calculate it.

>you are far below average height
Are you calling me manlet? >:( didn't you hear the new manlet cutoff is 5'5?

Merely stating facts my dude.

>5'10''
>21.5''
>still not even intermediate

breddy gud

This post is gay af senpai

>186cm
>56cm shoudler width
I'm not tall enough to be a lanklet

>everyone far above average
I feel like a lot of you are doing a bad job of measuring

I got 22.5, 2 marks on the wall on the outside of my relaxed shoulders.

>5'10'' so they should look even wider
>except 34 inch waist
>except giant ass head

just fuck my shit up familia

am I allowed to correct my posture when measuring or should my shoulders be slacking?

Same shit with me but I'm 5'8 :(

relaxed, arms at side.