People keep fucking staring at me when I go to the gym the fuck how do i stop this I just wanna work out and it's...

People keep fucking staring at me when I go to the gym the fuck how do i stop this I just wanna work out and it's always fucking dudes it's never the hot ass chicks fucking bullshit fuck this gay earth

Maybe they're interested in new people coming in.
Maybe they're fellow Veeky Forumsizens?

But I'm not I want to work out and leave not get buttsecks or talk about football or whatever it is people do at the gym man it makes me not want to go at all. I went the other day and the front counter guy kept staring at me I fucking left it was making me uncomfortable why can't I just work out in peace

post a picture of yourself in standard gym clothes with face obscured, and we'll tell you the reason why people are staring

I wear sweatpants and a loose t shirt I don't have any pics but it's not like I'm wearing tight fucking clothes or tanktops if anything I'm wearing clothes that won't get me attention but people still fucking stare anyway

are you fat, or very muscular?

I'm dyel but depending on the shirt my shoulders/chest looks decent

Gyms are temples of self absorbtion, people might notice you, but everyone is usually caught up in their own stuff, I'd say just ignore them

Check your pants. This happened to me once and I had a shit stain on the back of my pants

But I don't like people staring at me I'm all sweaty and trying to get it done so I can leave and it's annoying when I can't even scan the room or walk to the water fountain without some dickhole looking at me like fuck off I just want to work out leave me alone please
That's disgusting man

This. Unless someone is actually affecting my lifting I zone the fuck out everytime.

Nobody fucking notices you. Sounds like you're just being paranoid. Everyone feels that way when they start but like said, most people are completely focused on their own thing.

You fucking Americans disgust me

guess that makes you a bitch now don't it
you sound like you don't spend much time around people, but the horrible truth is that apart from a few, people basically don't care about anyone but themselves

No people literally fucking stare at me I know when someone is staring or not I'm not a child I walk to a machine and I look in a direction and sure enough some asshole is staring as I walk pass I don't get it like please go fuck yourself and who the hell raised these people? Staring is rude as fuck anyway you don't just stare at people for fun that shit is serious

Girls with boyfriends always fucking hover around me and will do there workouts facing me or something it’s really annoying but the girls who are alone barely ever look at me.

I have the same issue. People stare at me doing sets, when I walk by them on machines, etc. I literally have to stop and say "what" before they reluctantly turn. No idea what causes this

It makes me a bitch because I don't want grown fucking men staring at me okay mr.toughguy, not everyone goes to the gym looking for a boyfriend i just want to be in and out in peace not having someone staring at me for 5 minutes
Those women are such cunts why are you even doing that shit when your boyfriend is there makes no sense they want the drama or something. These women want men to fight over them like animals or cavemen god I hate that shit

>go every day

They probably watch your bitch weights and shitty form to entertain themselves between sets, I know I do this in the gym.

That‘s just because you have nothing to do between the reps, so everything is interesting to stare at.

Yes, yes it does, you're a sad case of modern anxiety, you should get that shit sorted, lifting won't fix it

Just wear headphones like the rest of the insecure faggots