Memes aside, being a manlet is fucking horrible

Memes aside, being a manlet is fucking horrible.

Im 5'6" and you have no idea how much it effects every little thing in your life, and there are no positives.
You think you have trouble getting dates? I just broke up with the first girlfriend I had in years because she revealed to me that she is LITERALLY a female pedophile and I matched the boyish look she wanted. That event is what prompted me to get Veeky Forums and I've made some progress but the bigger I get the more... I don't know, short box-like I look. I have 6' German roommates, and when I tell people ask who my roommates are (grad school in a big city, we all have at least 3 or so) girls who barely treated me as a human suddenly ask if I could introduce them to them. I genuinely don't know how men even shorter than me don't kill themselves before 25. I'd rather be 5'10" and 600 pounds, because at least I can change that. I'll always be the shortest man in the bar, at the gym, at the job interview, whatever. I'll never take anyone's virginity, and I'll always have to be even more scared of being mugged than anyone else I know.

most manlets I know have girlfriends.

I couldnt imagine being short. I have friends that are short though and still are married or have gfs, and i respect them and dont look down on then for thier heights. I known if i was short though id think about it all the time it would def be a big deal to me, but everybody has some flaws just some people luck out with what theyre given

>tfw when im 178 cm in mexico
feels fucking great almost no girl is taller than me even tought i live in the north where most people are taller than 170 cm im still taller than most people in the a room

No positives?

Every seat on the plane is essentially first class

Don't know you're fucking born

Dude I feel you. I'm 5' 11 and even I feel small sometimes. Can't imagine being that much of a manlet, I'd feel like a complete genetic failure.

its easier to just accept youre small. life is shit. it was dumb to expect it was gonna be good in the first place.

Not OP, but I know I'm short. If someone says I'm short I don't deny it and say I'm tall.

It's what preconceptions everyone else already has that are the issue. I've girls say, "Just own it" and "It's okay, you'll find someone" but none of them ever want to be that one.

Have you tried making a lot of noise and acting bigger?

Memes aside, in adult land, when you get treated like shit it has nothing to do with your height, it's because you're a gigantic dick head with no interpersonal skills.

Hey, 5'6 brother here, how old was your pedo gf? What did she looked like? Tall? She seems kinda hot desu

OP, 5'7 here, for lack of a better term, grow up. The reason why you don't get girls is because you're bitch-made and you probably care too much about getting a chick. Most of the media I consume depicts tall guys as protagonists and shit, but honestly, bro, you gotta be the protagonist of your story, rather than being the stock character of someone else's.

You're a pussy bitch, OP, it's not your height, it's your personality.

5'6 never had any problems with women or social situations

man up quit being a fucking pussy and take control of things you can change

I'm a 5'10 spic that loves going to Mexico. Both of my grandma's were Spanish so I was saved from the horrible Aztec genes both of my grandpa's carried. Whenever I go and visit I'm taller than everyone else I'm still pretty dyel but the ladies mire. Everyone in mexico is a lardass

hahahaha THIS OP im 5'6 and I'm living my life to the fullest getting mired as not only physical but mental gains progress take some time off this board and try focusing on what makes you happy and improving yourself before wanting to earn the respect/admiration of others maybe then will you realize how awesome you can be you pessimistic human being

Just accept it.
I'm 5'5" and I don't have any complexes about that (here in my country you rarely see someone taller than 5'11" unless they're in the police force/military or professional sports or just modelling though)
Most of my female friends are about as tall as me and they never mocked me or anything close to that, i actually get hugged and kissed a lot (not bragging).
Just don't it affect your personality and the great person you can be.
tl;dr Grow up

>5' 6
>respect/admiration of others

Generally I agree with you, this guy should not let being 5'6'' get in the way of his life, that being said, it's a lot easier for being 5'6'' not getting in the way of life due to things out of your control if you live in a place where people are rarely over 5'11'' vs. living in a place where people are very regularly over 5'11''.

When you are 5'6'' among tall people you are essentially a dwarf lite, without the oppression points, but there are plenty of succeful and happy legit dwarfs out there for the very reason that they accepted it and moved on .

Or maybe they don’t have autism

Bro chin up it's very possible to have a great buzz at that height

>is what prompted me to get Veeky Forums and I've made some progress but the bigger I get the more... I don't know, short box-like I look. I have 6' German roommates, and when I tell people ask who my roommates are (grad school in a big city, we all have at least 3 or so) girls who barely treated me as a human suddenly ask if I could introduce them to them
LMAAAAAAAAOOOOO

i was projected to be 5"2 by doctors so my family signed me up for growth hormones when i was 13. it was a shot and i took it by myself almost every night for a year. then i asked myself what's so important about being tall and the doctor said so you can watch the baseball game without needing to stand up. i didn't really like baseball so i secretly stopped taking the shots, still visited the doctor every half year for check up. patents were curious why we always had a surplus of growth hormones. my dad figured out and was mad and said "its harder for us short guys in life", i figured that if a girl really cares about a guy just for his height she wasn't worth it and my shortness could be used as an advantage to filter out shallow women
11 years later and i regret everything so much

Thats fucked up man. I'm sorry you had to go through that. But we can't sit around and cry right? Become a sick cunt brah, do it for the guys who wish they were 5 ft 6.

Those shots might still be good.
send them here

haha they prob are but they only really work during your growth spurt. also haven't seen them in forever

I'm 5'8" and it never bothered me at all until I came to this shit hole. It still doesn't bother me. I'm a good looking successful guy who has girls beg for his cock.

stop whining you bitch, your shit attitude is a bigger detriment to you than your height

The Virgin manlet vs the lil chad

Heros come in all sizes, but a virgin can be small or tall. Stop cying you literal little bitch.

5'8 too. Doesn't bother me most of the time. Successful, good looking, hot wife blah blah blah.
Most of my mates are >6'3 so I do feel like a toddler when standing at the bar with them.
Although when we were in our early 20s I did tame more strange than pretty much all of them

Chin up bro you can have a great buzz at that height

Only people who aren't short would say no one cares about height. Anyone who is short will certainly remember experiences, back handed compliments, rejection, wink-wink-nudge-nudges in their life or they are choosing to ignore them.

How tall are you?

What a heavy cross you have to carry bro...

if it bothers you that much, move to Philippines

>one of the shortest average height country
>chicks treat whites like fucking celebrities
>literally paradise on Earth
>bonus points if you can find a job in US that you can do remotely, even average wage is fucking king life there

>giving two fucks what other people think

jesus, you really are a beta male manlet. now wonder no girls want to be with you.

well for starters stop being so fucking insecure about it, not every woman cares that much about height particularly ones who are shorter, i know someone who broke up with her bf bc sex was too weird as she is 5 3 and he was 6 2

5'5

same, for me im like 1-3 cm smaller than half the people in my country although im taller than like 98% of the girls so im ok would be nice if i had that 2 cm more though

Damn son.

In what country?

Is it hypocritical to be into little girls but be disgusted by chicks who are into little boys?
Asking for a friend.

they say that no women that wants to date short guys is not meant for you is true. they are shallow. but damn its a majority of the market for dating.

If you're taller than most women where you are, you're not short.

Still missing the point. I could be a hermit and be completely at peace with what I am and what people think of me, but they'd still have those opinions.

It's society that makes bitter napoleons and self pitying >tfw no gf posters. If the statistics weren't so clear, the jokes still floating around and they were actually treated equal there would be less of them. But will society change? Nah. Attraction to height goes deep into our DNA and it's just too convenient to dismiss someone's accomplishments with "too bad ur still short lol"

Nigg, it's all part of your mindset. Stop being a manlet and start being The Dwarf King. Get ripped, rock that shit, and punch anyone who makes fun of you right in the dick.

t. 5'5" Gimmli motherfucker.

>no positives
>had a gf
Yeah fuck you buddy.

>I've girls say, "Just own it" and "It's okay, you'll find someone" but none of them ever want to be that one.

Yup. I'm fucking depressed man.

Man, height is something you can't change. When a problem has no solution it ceases to be a problem. Therefore, the best thing to do is to never care about it. If someone makes a joke about your height forget about it. A girl rejected you because you're short? Ok that's her choice. what is a waste is to not live your life to the maximum because you are thinking about your height.

True, some people care. Let them care. But you should not let that affect you. I am 5'10, a girl in a store recently made a comment about my height (I was not tall enough to pick something from a shelf). My first thought was to be mad at the bitch, maybe storm out of the store or whatever. But you know what? That night I was going home to my cute gfs arms while making about 4 times as much as that cunt probably makes working in retail. She is going to be finished in a couple of years and I will be reaching my peak physical form. So I waited for someone "tall" to pick the said item, payed for it and said goodbye with a smile on my face

Alright, so focus on mental gainz I guess?

> height is the only thing that matters

jesus fucking christ idiots, this is 2017 not 2000 BC where anyone can knife you or just gun you down from 200 feet away because height doesn't mean shit

there is no advantage to being tall today aside from societal superficial bullshit, most people work desk jobs anyways so what the fuck is your height going to do for you. don't think height is a genetic failure, if you have the strength, agility, personality, and the passion to succeed in life you will always be superior to one that has nothing but height going for them

I don't wanna get shot and white chicks are too hot, I dunno if I can switch

Quit feeling bad about yourself OP. Getting fit is one thing, but if you really want to pick up chicks and impress people you need to have a confident and positive mental attitude. That starts with not feeling bad about things that are out of your control. The sooner you accept the fact that you will always be short and that there is nothing you can do about it, the better. Believe me - there are a lot of girls out there that are 5'2 that really don't give a shit about how tall you are. I am your height, 29, live in a big city, have a good job, hooked up with plenty of girls growing up and I'm getting married next month. No one in life is going to take pity on you and everyone has their own insecurities. The sooner you own yours and move on with your life the better you will be. Good luck.

5'6 too
>this asian mom talking about her kid
>kid can't be older than 13
>"Yea, he's still growing. That means he might have a chance!"
>kid already as tall as me (22yrs)

Tall vs a short man: the taller one will get more respect, thought to be stronger, wiser and more capable of leading. Short men are perceived as inferior and childish, especially when compared to a taller man.
This is the real world, where appearance is the only thing that matters. After a while the disgusted looks from women become humorous.

>I just broke up with the first girlfriend I had in years because she revealed to me that she is LITERALLY a female pedophile and I matched the boyish look she wanted.

LOL BTFO MIDGET

>I'd rather be 5'10"
>manlet still wants to be a manlet

still reaching "low" i see LMAO

I was malnourished during my childhood, turned out shorter than my already short father.

lol this is bullshit. . Go ahead a get big then people will just think youre coping. Women are fucking stupid and think Height correlates with Dick size. When they see a 5'5 man, they assume his dick is small too. Maybe a washed up girl will settle with you once she's done riding taller men's cocks

That's gr8 m8 but I'm fucking 5'5". Who the calls 5'10" short.

America
i hope trump keeps the spics so the average height doesn't go up

What country is this?? 6'1 here, i need to visit this country and be viewed as a god

I feel you OP

that sucks bro, we just gotta do the best we can now to fix it
I've only been hit on by gays and had a ugly midget Chinese gf for a while and she was the most shallow narcissist person i have ever known

5-6 here
dude have a fucking personality, you are more than your height. Yeah life can be tougher in some aspects, it just means I work harder and take more pride in what i have accomplished.
Are people bullying you? Have some canned jokes for those short comments, snap back quick, i use self deprecating humor. If somewants to make fun of me for being short and take charge of the situation or put me at a disadvantage, I make a joke about my self, really puts them off guard. And it takes away anything they can say once they know it isnt going to piss me off.
I have found the most likely person to make fun of my height are the guys who are slightly taller than me, probably trying to feel secure that they're only 5 10 or something. I had a friend who was 6 6, never said a god damn word to me about how tall I was, although I told him when were going places together I always had to walk way in front of him so it looked like we were the same height from a distance.

Lmfao hope you are not older than 20 else you should kys and not for being 5'6 you massive faggot.

Hope you are just a lanklet baiting

So this is a theory of mine that I have been brewing for a while and I really don't know anywhere else to post it so fuck it. It's going down right here, right now. It's related to the dominance hierarchy of men and you'll see how manlets in a weird way end up coming out on top. You see, being good at getting women or being attractive to women is in itself a feminine trait. This is where you get the whole "pretty boy" stigma from. Look at people like justin bieber or young aaron carter. This is the "pretty boy" look. Or any of those vampire faggots from that movie. Even at a height of 6'3", the pretty boy effect is quite a vulnerability in their overall masculinity profile. And I see this in real life. I am 225 pounds (on steroids) at 5'8 and I can just sense the fear in tall lean men. I don't know what it is. It helps to analyze it from a homosexual perspective where you will see that regardless of the height difference, the fat roided out manlet is still the dominant one. I can't explain the science of it but it's fucking true. You think this 6'3" lean 220 chad would think nothing of me but I make all of them spill their spaghetti every time. Even though they are better at getting girls than I am, i still am dominant over them. Dense manlet = superior. Deal with it

Yes. That's up there with being offended by chicks farting.

No they don't. You are clearly a virgin and/or someone who has not been with many women.

Thank god I"m 6'4"
I used to wish I was shorter so I could be better at snowboarding kek
btw
>one full season in the snow
>riding every day, hiking a lot
>march: ottermode supreme

You have no one to blame but yourself.

My best mate is 5,3 and should be an inspiration to manlets everywhere. Lost his virginity at 15 and had a steady stream of gf's since. Some of them have been really hot as well. Sure he struggles to ever pull on a night out in a club environment but you should see him work the room at a house party or a bar. He has a gift when it comes to talking to women, never fails to make them laugh. Give him an hour to talk with a girl and he will walk away with their number.

He's not even that good looking, just got the gift of the gab.

I should add there's a big difference between making girls laugh and thinking "he was funny but I would never date him" and being flirty funny. He very much let's them know he's interested.

>Even though they are better at getting girls than I am
lol COPE
and a couple with a taller woman looks fucking ridiculous

i understand your pain brother

india

I'm 5'5", in a family where my grandmother is the closest in height to me at 5'8", everyone else is at least 6'2".
It made me want to be smarter because I knew I couldn't be stronger. It made me want to be more successful. It made me want to have more money, a better house, better dressed kids
I still have the better job, my kids shit on their cousins in all regards (and seek like they're growing tall), I'm fairly smart. I've also learned that those lanky streaks of piss can't lift for shit, and I'm now truly happy thàt I've been going the gym and I'm stronger than all my brothers.

Being a manlet is just life on hard mode. It's shitty and frustrating, but you feel better than everyone else when you get shit done, and you push yourself more too.

>COPE

gtfo incel faggot

I'm 6'2 and I want to kill myself so there's worse things in life bro

I feel really bad when I'm at the gym and I see a guy below 5,7. I know that no matter how much efforts his physique will always look blocky and unaesthetic because of those short limbs.
I feel for short guys.

I was about to suicide at the end of your post

Then I remembered it's already planned, but I'm doing it in 10 years

My manlet friends can't stop bringing up my height at every possibility.

>heh i can still beat you up even if im shorter
>heh she was checking me out even tho you're taller
>heh you're like my bodyguard
>heh i got jacked way faster than you because you're tall

I'm 5'6 too and never have those problems. I think it's more of an insecurity thing, than a legitimate problem.

Fuck I want a pedo gf

I'm 18, 5'6'' and took the virginity of 2 girls OP. If you have the FACE, you can still make it.

> blaming all of your problems on a single factor

user, you're more than your height.

Honestly manlet bros, in the end it's all about the face

This guys talking a lot about being over 6ft3 are usually fucked up uggos with autism who attach themselves to the only thing attractive to their conception. Or they're trolling to laugh a little, like I do sometimes

If you're a handsome 5'7 guy you should give 0 fucks about height. Just take a look at Tom Cruise, guy is like 5'6 and the biggest superstar in Hollywood, he is fucking 56 and still has the hunk position on several films. Can you imagine how much pussy this guy slayed from 30 untill today?? All about the face!

Don't worry about your height, worry about your face. Instead of losing your sleep about being a manlet, work your ass off to pay for a bichectomy or jaw implants. Invest in plastic surgery and never ever ever put on bottox.

That was my reasonable post for today as I've seen many deluded manlets here. Tomorrow I'll go back to trolling

>I couldn't imagine being short.
>I respect them
>everybody has some flaws

If it makes you feel any better I am 6'2" with a hunchback and am a kissless virgin at 26.

>dad is 5' 9" or 5' 10"
>mom is 5' 4"
>i'm 5' 6"
not fucking fair lads

>Let them care. But you should not let that affect you.

>bitch
>I make 4 times what that cunt does
>her life will stagnate in a few years
Sounds like you really got this 'not caring' thing down.

>tfw 6'0"
>in the netherlands
>only mehmets are shorter than me

>tfw you're both a manlet and a facelet

>be 5'8" in the Netherlands
>basically equivalent of being 5'1" anywhere else
>be half-mexican as well
>tfw a beaner and have to compete with tall blonde men...

>mfw girls love my olive skin and dark eyes/hair and have only fucked beautiful taller blonde girls so far

It's weird how having had gfs completely prevented me from being insecure about my weight. Really makes you think where confidence comes from in the first place. Women in mexico where all over me as well. Was largely ignored in the US, though - until I started speaking with my dutch accent anyway.

Regardless: cry more, fellow manlets.

unless its slashes up with scars or something being a facelet isn't a thing

you get an "attractive" face by not being fat

Some people have recessed jawlines.

amen brother, a harder life makes better men!

To be honest Idk if I'm ugly or not. I've had acne since I was 12, always skinny fat and no haircut

How could I know if I have potential ?

Ha! Stupid manlet.
>Tfw 5'10
>In Chile the average is 5'9''
Feels good man

practically nothing about your face being attractive is genetic, just excuses most of the time.

Lose weight to lose fat on face, treat acne properly, get a good haircut and as a last resort if your face is really fucked up get a beard.

Thanks user, you made me smile

There's hope for manlets.
My fiance is 5'6" and he's amazing, the best guy I know, and constantly gets phone numbers from other girls.
He's the smartest, strongest guy I know. And since I'm 5'1", he's still taller than me.
Pic related.

So just find yourself a short qt. If you have to turn a short fatty into a cardio bunny then do it, she'll be forever grateful but still have fat girl self esteem.

Can you please record you voice saying "Don't worry user, you're going to make it

If you turn a fat girl fit she'll just cheat on you.