>BJJ + Muay Thai

>MMA + Chinese Kenpo

blow job + my thigh*
?

>Not judo

Grats on getting memed kiddo

giv squid girlfriend

>Boxing + Kenpo

How do I get into this while financially insecure?
All the places around me are expensive as shit ($90/mo, or like $800 for a year upfront)

fuck man thats cheap, my gym is 120 bucks

How do you manage to lift outside of training? I'm absolutely trashed after each session. Just started last week. So far I'll do

Monday: Kickboxing or submission wrestling
Tuesday: BJJ
Wednesday: Submission wrestling or liftan
Thursday: BJJ
Fri-sat-sun off.
wat do

Lift more often with smaller volume. Either a split or High Frequency Training.
Preferably in the mornings. Before breakfast.

well ive been lifting and doin martial arts for 10 years pluss through trial and error ive concluded and use this scheme , 2 full body workouts a week with high volume only compound exercises then 3 days judo and 2 days off ,if im goin to compete i go to 4 days judo that month and one week before compiting i do a deload and the competition week minimal volume or not lift at all , what i would sugest for you would be
mon:bjj
tuesd :full bodyworkout
wed:kick boxin
thurs:off
friday: bjj
saturday :full body
sun:day off

also if you just started focus on one art and after 4-5 years combine something else or you wont get good at none of the two

I do BJJ 5x a week usually hour 15 min sessions, ive been doing 3-4 full body workouts a week usually 60 minutes before i go to BJJ and have been making steady gains

Judo + Shanshou is better.

Judo is kids jiu-jitsu

Get black belt judo before you try roll with yellows m8

>kyokushin (basically kickboxing karate)
>going to start bjj next year

Blow job jitzhu

>wrestling

>trusting any fighting style made by Hues

Why can't any of you people just do BJJ?

Not BJJ + some striking, just BJJ. Why do you need to be an MMA fighter? You don't do basketball + soccer.

No one cares about BJJ as a sport

I'm planning to do this once my current semester of University ends.
I want to do some kind of grappling as a sport and BJJ and Judo are my only options, and BJJ is cheaper

Op is a faggot loser