Mewing

Before

2 years later

Don't have comparison photos (didn't take the "befores") but my jaw definition visibly improved when viewing from the front.
Didn't fix that mouthbreating weak chin from the side view, though

>doesn't describe routine

I want to believe but I also I don't believe.

What's all this mewing fuss all about and why do before and after pics always have such a difference in lighting?

>routine

Nigger, mewing is not a routine..

It's a posture..

>He hasn't taken the mewpill + neckpill

If there's hard chewing involved then there's a routine.

There isn't. It's just how you put your tongue when it's in its relaxed state.

How many months?
Did you constantly put pressure on your palate or just kept position?
Did you use the lower part of the tongue?

if you think any ammount of force on your upper palate will change your mandible width you have more important problems than face structure.

does that look like width to you

I put my teeth together, position my tongue on the upper palate and swallow.
Teeth and tongue should stay in that same position even if you relax your mouth.
I don't actively put pressure on the palate because that sounds like work

Different camera angle and distance.

work out your neck jesus

What the fuck is mewing?

It's literally the normal position of the tongue. I have a shit jaw anyway

it's a meme. you can't force your bite to be different than it is. only a dentist can change that

>you can't force your bite to be different than it is.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MEW

gonna dig up some photos when i mewed actually works l m a o

Dude posted on lookism.
He was 20 when started mewing.
Of course it would work if you're still in puberty...

Surgery?

The Holy Trinity

Teeth together.
Lips together.
Tongue on the roof of the mouth.

No.

Have been doing this for a while. Got rid of my mouth breathing during sleep.

>bearded and balding before-pic
>in puberty

Jaws can grow up until 21 or 22 I heard.

Covering the mouth because your teeth are apart to make your jaw shit. You aren't slick.

Not him, but are you supposed to put the teeth together too? I can do the other 2 but doing the teeth thing feels weird.

toasting in ebin bread, long before others realise whats going on.include me senpai

Still clearly done with puberty (and fake (and gay))

>20
dude looks like he's 40+

Chewing is hit or miss, it seems to make a lot of people uglier. I think simply mewing is a lot safer regarding looks upgrade.

do you just put your tongue on the roof of your mouth or does it have to be further to the back? Like should the tongue tip be touching the back of your teeth?

Interesting getup but where exactly in the mouth does the tension go?

I don't think it should, or else just barely, but unless I'm wrong the back of your tongue should also be on the roof. However much of it you have on now, try put the bit behind it on there too.

i dont get this either

I am literally unable to put whole of my tongue up, if I put back of it up to touch the palate, tip will just stay under down teeth because I am a tonglet

Well that's kinda his point, your mouth is too small.

And where did he get the orthodontics or what's happening here? How do I know his progress isn't because of those?

Because braces alone will never advance your maxilla or mandible?

wtf? I said I cant reach the front roof of my palate (just behind upper row of teeth) because my tongue is too small, how does that imply that my mouth is too small

It's not your tongue, it's your mandible that is too down.
Are you clenching?

>clenching
I never was a mouthbreather and I dont keep my mouth open and even if I close my jaw completely (going into slight overbite) I cant reach it.

I want to mew but idk if I'm doing it right, feels like just the front of my tongue is touching the top of my mouth and the weird doctor guy said it should be the whole tongue

>do mewing for a year
>get bruxism from anxiety
>face goes from 5/10 to 8/10
>mewing no longer requires concious effort

I thought this was a meme, also I no longer snore, explain

You need to cause hypertrophy in your tongue.

Your tongue should be pressed against your entire hard pallet (which will be difficult unless you have a muscular tongue) and the tongue should stop at the soft pallet (so you can breathe through your nose.

Raise your tongue to the roof of your mouth and breathe through your nose. Now continue to press your tongue upwards until your airway (soft pallet) is completely blocked and you can no longer breathe through your nose.

Now, slowly move your tongue away from the soft pallet so breathing is comfortable again but your tongue is still pressed against the hard pallet completely.

Your tongue will grow in size like any muscle with use. Learn Dr. Mew's (the proper way) to swallow and that paired with proper tongue posture will do miracles for both your facial structure and the musculature of your tongue.

I promise, it gets easier over time. I've only been consciously doing it for 3 months now but it has become second nature.

Try consciously pressing your tongue as hard as you can against your hard pallet during your morning routine (such as when you shower) as well as other times during that day like your commute to work.

Obviously you should remember to keep your tongue there at all times but in a more relaxed state. The act of forcing it upwards will reinforce the habit.

Good luck and godspeed

>mfw thinking about you not mewing

Pics for inspiration please

>in only 2 years of mewing i lost half a pound of hair!

not only that but you should also add in OP shaved his neck so his chin doesn't blend in. Hes also kind a sticking his head out. Wouldn't be shocked if he took them both today

They can use elastics that pull the lower jaw forward.

Also I dunno about ye guys but when I put my tongue into "proper mewing posture" my jawline immediately became a e s t h e t i c, because that's just how the muscles work.

Proof that the mewpill should only be taken alongside the neckpill

Same bro. When I swallow, I go from mr. Bean to David gandy.

My teeth are fucked I can't mew.